PALEO Festival Nyon (CH)

RelaxGirl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nono, very good idea to make links of your sig gifs (i'm not sure is this sounds right, but you know what I mean),you saved me a lot of time :wink2::thumb_yello:

I understand what you're saying. :wink2:

I got tired of people asking me all the time:blush-anim-cl:

Be what you would seem to be, or if you'd like it put more simply: Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

I love flow of your thoughts :naughty:

I'll try to understand it in the morning :hypo: too tired now, at the moment my brain is capable just for mika news, pictures preferable :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Oh come on, let me enjoy for once to be the one who's getting the news, it's the first time and I'm excited, you're always the one who gets the texts!:bleh:

Because you´re not here at this time of the night! :bleh:

is it possible that not even you can watch it on one of your 1200 chanels?!:naughty:

sorry, I have to be a little mean, just little :angel_not:

seriously, you probably have the best cable provider in the world :thumb_yello:

:

what?:shocked:

which channel?

*waits with remote control in her hands*

in 2 hours i'm leaving for holidays. i don't think we'll get avoca's report by that time.. or maybe? :naughty:

two weeks without mfc, that's gonna be weird, longest since i've become addicted, i mean active. i don't even want to think how long it's gonna take for me to catch up on everything :boxed:

in 2 hours i'm leaving for holidays. i don't think we'll get avoca's report by that time.. or maybe? :naughty:

two weeks without mfc, that's gonna be weird, longest since i've become addicted, i mean active. i don't even want to think how long it's gonna take for me to catch up on everything :boxed:

Don't worry, there won't be so much to catch up on, the most important things have already happened :bleh:

I'm on the phone with avoca listening to Happy Ending... :boing: :boing:

Fantastic! I love that feeling when you hear something like that over the phone :wub2:

what?:shocked:

which channel?

*waits with remote control in her hands*

no, sorry, you misunderstood me, I'm surprised that you somehow cannot watch it with your super cable company, but, no, there is no tv broadcasting :no:

sorry for misunderstanding :flowers2::huglove:

no, sorry, you misunderstood me, I'm surprised that you somehow cannot watch it with your super cable company, but, no, there is no tv broadcasting :no:

sorry for misunderstanding :flowers2::huglove:

:tears:

ok, no problem:naughty: