RelaxGirl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

For all swiss and other MIKA fans - good news!!! :thumb_yello:

MIKA comes back to Switzerland :mf_lustslow: !!!!

He will be at PALEO Festival in Nyon (near Geneva) on wednesday 23.07.08 !!! :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR COMING MIKA :mf_lustslow: !!!!

EDIT: Requested by Robertina :thumb_yello:

:aah: I could've done also this!!!

The festival itself seems quite decent..but there are priorities in life and this :groovy:is slipping away from the 1st place

anyway,hope to see something too..that's what I got from the Paleo newsletter

The Festival live on www.paleo.ch !

Programme, interviews, blogs, behind the scenes, chronicles, audience interviews, podcasts, photos, weather, practical info and much, much more… The entire team of live site is looking forward to presenting Paléo from every imaginable angle.

Paléo in the media

Le Matin, RSR La Première, Couleur 3, the TSR and ICI-TV will be on hand to offer you a variety of reports and news items throughout the week. Live from the heart of the Festival, in collaboration with TSR, Arte will be transmitting a two-hour long program dedicated to the 33rd edition of the Festival on the Saturday 26 July at 10.45 p.m. The program will also be aired on TSR at 11.35 p.m.

Yes I hope he won't cancel it...

It's a nice festival, you can go visit their site: http://www.paleo.ch (as below), it's also in german and english..

MIKA will be there on wednesday 23.07.08 :thumb_yello: !!

I'm looking forward to be there................. :mf_lustslow: !!

I already came to London Carling Academy Brixton in december and february and the flights from UK to Switzerland are very easy and not that expensive :wink2: ..

Yes I hope he won't cancel it...

It's a nice festival, you can go visit their site: http://www.paleo.ch (as below), it's also in german and english..

MIKA will be there on wednesday 23.07.08 :thumb_yello: !!

I'm looking forward to be there................. :mf_lustslow: !!

I already came to London Carling Academy Brixton in december and february and the flights from UK to Switzerland are very easy and not that expensive :wink2: ..

Oh, why did I think it was a Sunday :doh: Thanks for the info!

A new one! :biggrin2:

Now, we really know he will be there (or not. Who knows? :fisch:)

EDIT: :jawdrop: I just read who will be there.

Cali, Justice, Alain Bashung, Etienne Daho, Dionysos, Grand Corps Malade :wub2: I like Vanessa Paradis too but i don't know how she is on stage. She's so boring when she sings during TV shows.

R.E.M., Manu Chao, Mika, Ben Harper, Massive Attack :cheerful_h4h:

I'm from Barcelona :mf_boff:

And many many others that i love too!

Greaaaaaat!!!!! :thumb_yello:

No.............. please................. :shocked:

......... let's keep POSITIVE............ :wink2: !!

Don't worry! It's like a kind of joke here to tell that maybe he will cancel. We had so much problems last year.

Now, as soon as we hear about a festival with Mika, we think "It's time for a little cancellation. The return of the cancellation". :naughty:

Wait and see! :wink2:

A new one! :biggrin2:

Now, we really know he will be there (or not. Who knows? :fisch:)

EDIT: I just read who will be there.

Cali, Justice, Alain Bashung, Etienne Daho, Dionysos, Grand Corps Malade :wub2: I like Vanessa Paradis too but i don't know how she is on stage. She's so boring when she sings during TV shows.

R.E.M., Manu Chao, Mika, Ben Harper, Massive Attack

I'm from Barcelona

And many many others that i love too!

Greaaaaaat!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! REM and mika in the same festival....:tears::wub2::boxed:

sigh

how much is this thing? *tries not to get tempted*

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! REM and mika in the same festival....:tears::wub2::boxed:

sigh

how much is this thing? *tries not to get tempted*

I looked honey, they're not on the same day... He's at the beginning of the festival and R.E.M is on the last day...

* cough summer 07 cough

oooooooooh !!!! yes !! that's it ! :thumb_yello: thank you bab.

on a more serious note : i would really WAIT and see... let it mean buy my ticket at the very last moment... or if there are some day tickets, that's better... anyway, do whatever you want, i'm not there to tell you what to do !!

but 1 gig every other day is... a lot for someone with such a poor health... :fisch:

• 2 weeks later...
so that makes something almost every single day in July, right ? :fisch: it reminds me of something, but can't put my finger on it...

it's an intense schedule, but it's only july. he's been resting till then and will rest after again.

I hope everything will go smooth for everyone this time. we do deserve it.

• 1 month later...

aaaah he's finally coming to switzerland again, but i'm not in switzerland then (i'm in canada on holiday). sure, canada's great, but i can't believe that i miss mika cooming to switzerland :( :'( what a missed chance. please, mika, will you come again to switzerland? please please!

• 2 weeks later...