PALEO Festival Nyon (CH)

RelaxGirl

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great to have another mfc'er on board. let's meet you there, miss lollipp54! :thumb_yello:

interview after the gig..?:sneaky2: he's to come out to us after the gig, I say.. :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Well he did an interview for Virgin Radio at the Virgin Show but he came out anyway :thumb_yello: *cough* even if it were at 2am *cough*

Well he did an interview for Virgin Radio at the Virgin Show but he came out anyway :thumb_yello: *cough* even if it were at 2am *cough*

yes, my paranoia is he gets out too late, but I think this arte thing won't be as long as the virgin one.

Hope we do meet there!

Hope we could see Mika after the gig!

Do you think it's possible? :blink:

i hope so. :thumb_yello:

this is confirmed asked both mikey and john in arras and it's indeed sure.

yes,me too;i ask first to andy:"of course!!"

so,don't worry!

and remember,this summer,no one gig cancel!:naughty:

so,avoca,READY??????

sorry,but if olga could have a ticket,she'll come..nobody???

After the festival, there will be an interview on Mika here: ;)

http://php2.arte.tv/festivete/index_fr.html

j'espere que tu vas nous enregistrer ça pamette :wink2:

yes, my paranoia is he gets out too late, but I think this arte thing won't be as long as the virgin one.

i hope so. :thumb_yello:

after 15 gigs of mika,i always see him after gig,just one time it couldn't be possible(after festival du GAOU)...so,i cross my lollipop's again and hope it will be possible...if somebody could search about the other year/other artist,because i'm a little afraid,i hear that it's not possible in PALEO....:blink:

see you soon,i'll go on tuesday to PALEO!!!:punk:

i'm adding my name to the list..........everything's confirmed avoca!:blush-anim-cl:

just for you: 160 seated places still available in our back home train this morning....i checked again...just in case!:wink2:

FANNY!!!!!!

I'LL SEE YOU!!!:wub2:

i'm so looking forward to it....already missing the guy so much!:blush-anim-cl:

Hello to you all :wink2:!

So great, tomorrow is THE GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Can't wait to be there :roftl:!!!

I'll be there at 6 PM, do you all meet somewhere there...? Are some of you coming together? Would be so nice to meet you :thumb_yello:!

I also hope that it'll be possible to see MIKA after the concert... but I really don't know how it works at PALEO... :blink:

Hope we'll be lucky :mf_lustslow:...

hi relaxgirl!

i'm arriving at 7 pm so i think you'd better go to the venue as soon as you can...the others will be there from the morning/early afternoon.

all you need to look for are some colourful fans already front row! :naughty:

robertina, without writing a full report, anything to worry about as far as the "sore throat"..? just the normal sore throat..? :blink:

ppl texting me from nimes said that voice was ok...just cracked 1 or 2 times.

cross fingers...it's so painful when he tries to reach higher notes and he can't!:shocked:

Hi Robertina :wink2:,

Okay, so great :thumb_yello:!!

Hope I'll find you there...

Oh... :shocked:, hope he'll be okay for the show and his beautiful voice too... :mf_lustslow:...

Avoca and Fanny (she's from France) will be there...just scream out loud!:naughty:

Okay :naughty:!!

... is Fanny the one who makes such beautiful paintings...?

Maybe not, I don't remember for sure... think I perhaps met her already in London in the queue after the show... :wink2:

where you there on feb 26th? i was there too...and i talked to Jamakronic after the gig, she's sophie the painter! not fanny....