The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Sorry, sorry, that's all you've got to say Patsy! I lost the will to live after you kicked the others in the groin!

Oh sweetie, darling, sweetie,.... just suck on this and everything will be alright.. :rasta:

....not even in the tight shorts when he was young that cut off all the oxygen to his brain rendering him permanently brain damaged.

But a lack of oxygen to the brain means that you can dominate him.

*walks in to cat pee corner and catches Kelzy snogging Lord Voldemort and Sam Newman at the same time*

*watches you as you go to drag me out of the cat pee corner*

*laughs as you realises you're holding a cardboard cutout of me*

*watches Sam Newman, Lord Voldemort, Red Symons and Bert Newton drag you into the cat pee corner and snog you senseless*

*Sturks and laughs from opposite corner as you fall into my trap*

I still don't think OD realises she is the mental patient...bugger the straight jacket send her straight to a padded cell!

*sings 'The Quiet Room' by Alice Cooper* (which youtube has no good versions of...)

I don't have a wide enough R rated vocab to keep up and besides, I would spend the entire time in the corner blushing

CRAP!! You'd be saying "Quick Kelz, come back.. We're talking about ****s now.."

I'm thinking of a word that rhymes with witch

I have no problems with being called either, however, you must pedestal me if you are to call me those names.

It's 'The Bitch' or 'The Witch' followed by you doing some worshiping = :bow:

kthxbai..

51% angel...I told you I was an angel Cool graphic btw

You told me you are an angel. I never said I believed you.

Which case was it in!

The one he stole..

Okay everyone... take 10 seconds to get over any excitement about me being here.... then move on

(we all know I sturk and respond to my name... anyways)

:yikes:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 :huh:

Apparently I won the sappy contest on AMF...apparently I won a Mika... anyone know where I might be able to trade in one of those for cash? *shrugs*... but I borrow a lot of sappy from others... it what comes of reading anything, trash or treasure

Plus I've had a lot of practice of Sappy lately

You could trade him in at cash converters.. But not the one near me.. I don't want a hundred fangurls blocking my roads up..

and a trip on the Frankston line is not complete without at least one druggy/drunk underager/or drunk bogan... if you miss out on these things then you haven't got the danger filled train trip you paid for and should demand your money back.

hmmm.. Yes, That's what you said to make me feel better about my traumatic experience..

But will you be pranking me or my maniacal mother? *hum*

If she answers I'll put on an Indian accent and say I'm from telemarketing.

immunopathology = crapped up immune system

That would be me.

I just felt like sharing the torso of the week with you
Heya Petra!!
Not scruffy (sorry Kelz) but tasty

tku.jpg

Acceptable..

I just want to push that hair out of his face and stare into his eyes..

Right, gonna stop being all fangurlish and go about make kids breakfasts....

JOLS!!! You do fangurl quite well..

To keep with the good entrances: *somersaults into Aussie thread and slams the door behind her, narrowly escaping various men in uniform*

What sort of uniform?? Village People type uniforms?? :das:

Probably? Try definitely. I bet you'd find me in there as well...

Indeed, and you lot would be there.. sturking and drooling..

And if you don't come with me then it's obviously not R Rated enough...

Exactly. It all went according to plan...I mean, uh, where's JJL? I wonder...

It's quiet without JJL..

I'm assuming those white spots on her face are supposed to be sparkles, but they look like some kind of fatal disease.

wtf? How can you see them??

GOooooooD Afternoon everyone!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*rolls in and refrains from posting the love love smilies* :naughty:

I just heard something sketchy. It sounded like there was someone walking ON our garage roof right outside of my room. For living in the middle of nowhere all these noises I'm starting to here... a gun, sounding like someone dragging something heavy at some ungodly hour, and now sounding like someone is ON my roof outside of our window... it's getting to be really sketchy. :mad:

*rolls in and refrains from posting the love love smilies* :naughty:

I just heard something sketchy. It sounded like there was someone walking ON our garage roof right outside of my room. For living in the middle of nowhere all these noises I'm starting to here... a gun, sounding like someone dragging something heavy at some ungodly hour, and now sounding like someone is ON my roof outside of our window... it's getting to be really sketchy. :mad:

Jen, whatever you do, Don't go and investigate! It's always the downfall of those in horror movies! But seriously... How creepy! I would be getting close to waking up hubby. I'd probably still be the one getting up to check, he just so does not do the rescuing knight bit, but at least we'd both be awake and bothered!

What sort of uniform?? Village People type uniforms??

Village people and the perv smiley should never EVER be put in the same sentence.

Uniform could mean a lot of things, couldn't it? :das:

wtf? How can you see them??

I'm speshul.

OI! All you R rated Aussies! Get your butts into my Sexiest song thread and tell me all about it. (I know you've got them... The songs that make you go....*melted puddle on floor*)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15118

And if you've got a youtube link, even better!

Been there, done that. :naughty:

I made ginger snaps...again...there's like 50 of them.

Village people and the perv smiley should never EVER be put in the same sentence.

Uniform could mean a lot of things, couldn't it? :das:

I'm speshul.

Been there, done that. :naughty:

*thanks er for visiting my thread and begs snaps...* Please?

Jen, whatever you do, Don't go and investigate! It's always the downfall of those in horror movies! But seriously... How creepy! I would be getting close to waking up hubby. I'd probably still be the one getting up to check, he just so does not do the rescuing knight bit, but at least we'd both be awake and bothered!

Don't remind me.

I woke up mom and she heard it too but it hasn't happened again. It's just my cat now and she's acting really strange. Not like her. At night she'll normally cry after my parents go to bed and I'll make a kissy noise and it'll quiet her. She'll normally come down to my room and get on my bed and sleep. Well tonight she wouldn't stop crying. I shined my flash light down the hallway and there was a toy in front of her. I figured she was just playing. I sat back down and then I heard her run. I checked and her toy is still sitting the same spot and she started running rampant around the house. I freaked out and locked the door. I felt bad though because it's not like I can lock my parents door so I unlocked it and opened it and so far noises have stopped.

Uniform could mean a lot of things, couldn't it?

I'm not das'ing at the Village People themselves..

ahhh... If Teegs was here.. :das:

And Uniform could mean anyone from Angus to Elvis... You weren't specific.. so.. :bleh:

I'm speshul.

Indeed.

yesh pls..

*rolls in and refrains from posting the love love smilies*

toomuchfangurl.jpg

Don't remind me.

I woke up mom and she heard it too but it hasn't happened again. It's just my cat now and she's acting really strange. Not like her. At night she'll normally cry after my parents go to bed and I'll make a kissy noise and it'll quiet her. She'll normally come down to my room and get on my bed and sleep. Well tonight she wouldn't stop crying. I shined my flash light down the hallway and there was a toy in front of her. I figured she was just playing. I sat back down and then I heard her run. I checked and her toy is still sitting the same spot and she started running rampant around the house. I freaked out and locked the door. I felt bad though because it's not like I can lock my parents door so I unlocked it and opened it and so far noises have stopped.

*gulp*

*invests in your safety* :wink2:

Maybe you have a ghost... OMFG!! Is it Patrick Swayze??

Well, just keep us updated Jen, sheesh, you've got me worried about you now! Do you have a phone handy in case you need to call 911? (Not wanting to sound like an alarmist, but the idea that my phone was with me would help me)

toomuchfangurl.jpg

*gulp*

*invests in your safety* :wink2:

Maybe you have a ghost... OMFG!! Is it Patrick Swayze??

AHHH NOOO IT'S ENLARGED!!!!! Picture9.png

NOW look what you made me do!!!!

*zhhz*

Oooh what's that movie called. I think I remember seeing some of it before.

Well, just keep us updated Jen, sheesh, you've got me worried about you now! Do you have a phone handy in case you need to call 911? (Not wanting to sound like an alarmist, but the idea that my phone was with me would help me)

Well, just now I heard something outside my room again except on the other side of the house. It sounded like a dying cat or some funky animal meowing or something. My cat ran down to my room and seemed interested.

I have two phones in my room and my flashlight is still on my bed. Sorry to make you worried. I freaked out on DC earlier. :sad: I can hear the birds chirping now seems how it's 4:19am so soon it'll be getting light out thank goodness.

Why can't I ever go to bed early so I just don't have to deal with listening to these strange noises. :mf_rosetinted:

AHHH NOOO IT'S ENLARGED!!!!! Picture9.png

NOW look what you made me do!!!!

*zhhz*

ZOMG!!!11111 :bow: :bow: *Squeals and faints*

Oooh what's that movie called. I think I remember seeing some of it before.

Jen.. It's called "Ghost" :roftl:

Well, just now I heard something outside my room again except on the other side of the house. It sounded like a dying cat or some funky animal meowing or something. My cat ran down to my room and seemed interested.

I have two phones in my room and my flashlight is still on my bed. Sorry to make you worried. I freaked out on DC earlier. :sad: I can hear the birds chirping now seems how it's 4:19am so soon it'll be getting light out thank goodness.

Why can't I ever go to bed early so I just don't have to deal with listening to these strange noises. :mf_rosetinted:

It's definitely a cat. The noise on your roof is a possum/racoon and the LSD you stole off that homeless dude earlier yesterday is to blame. :naughty:

But seriously, for a second, the night plays tricks on our hearing.

Flash some cleavage out your window,.. If you don't suddenly get a sturker peering in through your window (ft. heavy breathing, fogginess and licking) then you're stressing over nothing..

Kelzy! Hiiii!:thumb_yello:

But I'm just going now:emot-sad:

Hi-Ho!!!

:tears: Stay and play..

*steals Patrick Swayze and has ghost babies*

RBSKY :scot:

*steals your bed so you can't make Patrick Swayze-Casper the friendly ghostish babies in it*

Heya Em! Congrats on your exam, how'd it go??

:naughty: Thanks! hopefully i passed..it was okay though..

Scary!!

yes, i know!

i have to go past that place each and every morning when i go to school..

oh and my friend saw the guy actually JUMP off the bridge..:shocked:

i'd be traumatized if i saw that..

just popped in to say hello

sorry i havnt been on much i've had a nasty bug

Hello :biggrin2: You've been gone for ages.. Are you ok?

:naughty: Thanks! hopefully i passed..it was okay though..

yes, i know!

i have to go past that place each and every morning when i go to school..

oh and my friend saw the guy actually JUMP off the bridge..:shocked:

I hope you passed too.

And it would be hard to see something like that.. :boxed:

A $250 fine and 3 demerit points is what I earned myself today for desperately trying to help a faranchisee today- I answered his call whilst I was driving and got busted by the cops :tears:

That's a one way ticket to see Mika play in Sydney- lucky he doesn't tour here :newyear:

My friend won tickets to the premiere of some movie! Something about rolling stones or something...

Really? I didnt notice! Haha, well THIS one was worth getting a good number. I found this one facebook while having a look at the pictures in a group. *shrugs*

:naughty:

*posts once more *

OKD !!!!! BUUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEDDDDD !!!! You stole your 'location' from PETRA !!!!! Hehehe ... knew i'd spring ya' !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! :lmfao:

Good work.

Not scruffy (sorry Kelz) but tasty

tku.jpg

:drool:

*blinks* Why on earth--no, scratch that, WTF????!!!1

Are you moving or summat?

:insane:

Yeah, kind of. Parentals are selling the house.

*tries and fails to suppress a pedantic cringe*

Goodly! Goodly! Goodly! Goodly! Goodly!

I'm assuming those white spots on her face are supposed to be sparkles, but they look like some kind of fatal disease.

:lmfao: *agrees*

I just heard something sketchy. It sounded like there was someone walking ON our garage roof right outside of my room. For living in the middle of nowhere all these noises I'm starting to here... a gun, sounding like someone dragging something heavy at some ungodly hour, and now sounding like someone is ON my roof outside of our window... it's getting to be really sketchy.

Sounds like a poltergeist.

Flash some cleavage out your window,.. If you don't suddenly get a sturker peering in through your window (ft. heavy breathing, fogginess and licking) then you're stressing over nothing..

:lmfao:

oh and my friend saw the guy actually JUMP off the bridge..

THAT is creepy.

A $250 fine and 3 demerit points is what I earned myself today for desperately trying to help a faranchisee today- I answered his call whilst I was driving and got busted by the cops :tears:

That's a one way ticket to see Mika play in Sydney- lucky he doesn't tour here :newyear:

:shocked: That sucks! For talking on your mobile? Eurgh! :sneaky2:

Hey, Miss Oakie! I found Freaks for you online on that other thread! Go check it out before it gets lost underneath 50 other posts. :bleh:

--Jack

:shocked::wub2: Thank you! *runs off to find post*

*posts once more *

OKD !!!!! BUUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEDDDDD !!!! You stole your 'location' from PETRA !!!!! :roftl: Hehehe ... knew i'd spring ya' !!! :roftl:

haa, that was toooooooooooooooooo easy :naughty: as I happened to coincidentally post on the same page (:das: Rupert :das:). :roftl:

Scary isn't it...I've found myself becoming more and more fangirly as well

I've been thinking about this whole fangurly phenomenon because I am experiencing the same thing myself. And as you know I am a mature and rational adult and all this drooling over men is just not me at all.:blush-anim-cl:

I have realised that in my teenage years I was very dull and serious and concentrated on studying. I think what we are witnessing is my inner teenager manifesting herself after all these years of denial. She's the one who's started going to gigs :boing: and joining fanclubs (well only MFC actually), voting for Mika without even knowing what she's voting for :doh:, and striking up internet relationships with people of dubious character (I shan't name names) :das:. (She's even made me grow my, I mean our, hair long :eek:).

I give you my inner teenager :pbjt:Dances With Bananas :pbjt:.