Is Mika Suddenly Changing Now?

phunkygal

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...noo, he wears basically what he wears in public in privacy like that rocket shirt and funky glasses we've all seen a million times of him going to the airport.

I don't think there's anything particularly unusual about the rocket shirt, especially when the only other thing he's wearing is a pair of plain baggy jeans that you'd never see him in when he's being "MIKA".

I would expect guys his age to be walking around in a grey t-shirt (even with a rocket on it) before I'd expect to see them in a peach polo shirt with a red heart. Do guys in your school wear polo shirts like that? If a guy showed up in my office with that shirt on he'd definitely stand out.

But we all change. All of the time.

Just if I go and get a new haircut or wear a new shirt, not that many people care. :tears:

I would care :wub2:

this is just me expressing my oppinion of how mika is changing, not complaining that he has changd.

Right. And this is just me expressing my opinion back -- it just so happens

my opinion varies from yours. I don't happen to think that what

he wears on any one day is indicative of an entire personality

change, or him becoming "plain," that's all.

No need to get defensive -- there's room for everyone's opinion here, really :)

dcdeb

No, Hes not changed.

Bloody hell it was for 1 day, Im sure everybody experements with different T-shirts and styles once in a while.

Plus i never see any guys going around in orange polo shirts with pink hearts on it, Do you?

I think some people are just over analyzing things.

Hes the same person, even if he cut all his hair off and started wearing a dress, he would still be Mika. Period.

lol, sometimes i think it's a factor that we think Mika's changing simply because we don't like something different that he's wearing.

We're all gonna have to adapt to it I suppose if this change continues, although I'd love nothing more for Mika to slip back into his coloured skinnies and multicoloured blazers.

I think we're all paranoid. If he had been wearing the orange polo and still had his old hair would any of us even have noticed?

Since he wore a polo shirt last summer and no one had an issue with it, I'd say no.

lol, sometimes i think it's a factor that we think Mika's changing simply because we don't like something different that he's wearing.

We're all gonna have to adapt to it I suppose if this change continues, although I'd love nothing more for Mika to slip back into his coloured skinnies and multicoloured blazers.

yeah, I mean how is he changing exactly?!:blink:

changing clothes and cutting your hair is nothing out of the ordinary...and he is allowed to do it regardless of what certain fans might think of it.

Right, I didn't even see the shirt as being different. We're just paying too much attention now that the hair is gone.

that's not the point, it IS different.

I don't think there's anything particularly unusual about the rocket shirt, especially when the only other thing he's wearing is a pair of plain baggy jeans that you'd never see him in when he's being "MIKA".

I would expect guys his age to be walking around in a grey t-shirt (even with a rocket on it) before I'd expect to see them in a peach polo shirt with a red heart. Do guys in your school wear polo shirts like that? If a guy showed up in my office with that shirt on he'd definitely stand out.

I;ve never seen a guy wear a rocket shirt, but polos are always seen, and guys at my school would do it.

Its just a t-shirt!:shocked:

not the point.

Just a little question:

You call the shirt he’s wearing in the Chinese interview a polo shirt…:blink: .To me a polo shirt is one with long neck that you fold down a polo shirt. I call the orange shirt a tennis shirt!

Different names in different countries?:wink2:

But we all change. All of the time.

Just if I go and get a new haircut or wear a new shirt, not that many people care. :tears:

Really though, we only know the Mika that he has let us see, there may be many "versions".

This is just one look, and I can guarantee there will be many more before Mika runs out of steam, so either get used to it or just go with the flow.

I agree Babs, I also think the reason he stopped wearing braces on stage (IMO) is he nearly broke his neck on them a couple of times, I like the braces the fake braces the no braces, the skinny jeans the flared jeans the shorts when it's hot weather, the smart look the casual look, I like MOST of his looks, I liked his hair before, I thought it was ok for a change slicked back, I think it's nice now (it's not much different to me just a little shorter).

I don't however like his hoodies UP look, or his combats with all the witting on, I also wouldn't want him to start wearing make up, but its HIS face and HIS body and HIS life so he aint gonna listen to lil OLD me now is he lol.

As a person he seems much the same so far.

I;ve never seen a guy wear a rocket shirt, but polos are always seen, and guys at my school would do it.

They really don't wear t-shirts with designs on them but they do wear bright peach polo shirts?

Just a little question:

You call the shirt he’s wearing in the Chinese interview a polo shirt…:blink: .To me a polo shirt is one with long neck that you fold down a polo shirt. I call the orange shirt a tennis shirt!

Different names in different countries?:wink2:

You're right that it's something you would wear while playing tennis, but Ralph Lauren came out with a "polo shirt" years ago that had an embroidered polo player on the chest...where Mika's shirt has the heart. That's why any shirt of that style is commonly referred to as a polo shirt.

18%20ss07%20pics%2024%20007_thumb.jpg

You're overreacting :wink2:

Seriously, he's worn polo shirts before -- thinking of the blue and white

striped one he wore in the Chubby Bunny interview and many of

the Australia interviews off the top of my head.

Besides, it's not his clothes or anything about his appearance

that makes him unique or special... at least, not for me. :)

dcdeb

ditto he is who he is inside he is bound to evolve, I have said on here MANY times that is HAS to be the way, EVERYONE changes and nothing lasts forever.

I didn't even notice the orange shirt?!?!

Really, I don't understand the fuss about that at all! his hair, ok yes its different and we do notice, but the t-shirt!?! thats taking it too far I think...its a t-shirt! he can wear what he wants when he wants..........

poor Mika..:blink:

Exactly! *claps* Thank you! He can wear whatever he likes! And I love his new look!

:tongue2: well...let's say that if you really don't like Mister M with the new hairstyle in a normal outfit, I'll sacrifice and I'll have him just for me :roftl:

it's the best Mika I've seen so far...

the real sweet Mika:blush-anim-cl: :wub2: