Is Mika Suddenly Changing Now?

phunkygal

Well I think everyone has to more or less concede that Mika has changed over the past year and will continue to change in the future. There's no law that says you have to like it!

thanks christine, all i was sayin was that people are trying to prove their point to eachother a bit too much, they dont have to be defensive. im oing to eat my pinapple pizza. i shall be back.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i agree. and in the new beijing interview is he not wearing jeans and a polo shirt? Is it just me or is this not his normal style at all? its so...ordinary?

I think This is his normal style. The "colourful hipster" look was just one he played.

omg we are so deep in this changing thread. we should really stop.

hey OPEN your eyes we are strangers to MIKA. and MIKA is stranger to us.

when you meet some really old friend he has changed isnt he ? HE IS :D

SOO... why didnt you said about mika when you first heard about him ? maybe he was different in past but you didnt say anything bad because you didnt know him :D

it's going to be like that all the time , you know i mean at first album he had fans who liked the album but in second one maybe someone wont like it and they wont be MIKA fans anymore :( the next album is going to be different so then you will say hes changing his personality because there wont be colorful drawings on it ? if you make such a big thread about one t-shirt and hair cut then what are you going to say about the album cover or something ?

everybody changes :wub2:

its going to be like that in the future all the time it's just normal :wink2:

Sorry about my f****G english :D

I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you should base your fear that Mika is changing on one polo shirt (that happens to be peach with a heart on it, which isn't exactly typical male attire IMO, but that's besides the point).

They really don't wear t-shirts with designs on them but they do wear bright peach polo shirts?

My 27yr old brother does and he looks great in them, they suit his dark hair and tanned skin. He also wears pink, bright blue etc. He wears them at his office as well and they don't think that's odd. (Neither does his girlfriend :wink2:)

omg we are so deep in this changing thread. we should really stop.

hey OPEN your eyes we are strangers to MIKA. and MIKA is stranger to us.

when you meet some really old friend he has changed isnt he ? HE IS :D

SOO... why didnt you said about mika when you first heard about him ? maybe he was different in past but you didnt say anything bad because you didnt know him :D

it's going to be like that all the time , you know i mean at first album he had fans who liked the album but in second one maybe someone wont like it and they wont be MIKA fans anymore :( the next album is going to be different so then you will say hes changing his personality because there wont be colorful drawings on it ? if you make such a big thread about one t-shirt and hair cut then what are you going to say about the album cover or something ?

everybody changes

its going to be like that in the future all the time it's just normal

Sorry about my f****G english :D

Don’t worry about your English!:thumb_yello:

We are from a lot of different countries and many struggles with the language, but after a while it gets easier.:wink2:

And you will discover that we will make a fuzz about almost everything that Mika does and especially when he’s not on tour and there is very little to actually read and write about.

But most of the time it’s nothing serious, it’s just our way to entertain ourselves when there is no actual news about Mika!:naughty:

wow that's exactly what i've been trying to say. mika to me is deff about the music but also a model in that his 'i do what i want' attitude and his crazyness...now he seems too normal! i guess if thats 'what he wants' i guess but...idk i like maybe the unpredictableness(my new word:thumb_yello: ) of him in general...

i think he has changed..

didn't he say in an interview "i don't like change," though..:naughty:

must be the OCD, that is why i have such a hard time with change!lol! i have like serious anxiety attacks when things change. *hence the thread*

i don't think there is such a big difference with his hair... i like it either way

as for the polo, there is nothing wrong with it... i can see mika choosing it.. it's colorful ! i say, if it looks good, feels good then go for it! :wink2:

My 27yr old brother does and he looks great in them, they suit his dark hair and tanned skin. He also wears pink, bright blue etc. He wears them at his office as well and they don't think that's odd. (Neither does his girlfriend :wink2:)

There's nothing odd about it. It's just not typical in Canada.

Maybe I'm out of touch with 13 year olds but I mostly see boys in t-shirts, not brightly coloured polos so I'm just surprised if that's what Mika4Life sees at her school.

Every store in Toronto is stocked with the kind of hoodies, t-shirts, jeans and shoes that Mika wears in his normal day to day life.

I hope he's changing. I was getting bored with the "old" Mika.

Seriously, though, who doesn't change? How would the world be without people constantly changing?

Oh and if we're talking about his hair....that hardly defines a person, does it? It'll grow back if you don't like it.

I think he has to change to evolve as a person, don't we all? He can't stay imprisoned in his braces forever! :naughty: On a deeper note, don't people change based on experiences and growth? All this seems basic- his hair, his clothes. He doesn't seem less weird to me. He's still an artist, and a creative one at that. Sometimes when you're touring repetitively, maybe some of that gets played out and a bit mundane, so we don't get to see his creativity as much. But it's coming- he's still very artsy and very creative, and I admire him most for that.

that's not the point, it IS different.

I;ve never seen a guy wear a rocket shirt, but polos are always seen, and guys at my school would do it.

not the point.

I really don't see that it's different...I just think it's funny that he probably picked the shirt out of a pile of clean laundry that morning and now we all having collective heart attacks over it.

Okay, this actually started in the thread about Mika's hair and it was a bit off topic so I decided to make a thread. Well, as we know, Mika has made a llot of changes since 2007, (sara, his hair, his songs.) and of coarse, change can be good. But is he changing too much? I just dont think Mika seems like himself lately, I mean when i saw those pictures of him with a polo shirt on i was thinking "Who the hell is this and where did he put Mika?":shocked: It seems like everyone has different oppinions on this, but lack for a better phrase, Mika seems...well....less "weird." Mika has always been my inspiration, not so much his music, although i obviously love it, but more his clothing and his "I do what I want" attitude made me love him. Every day when someone would post a new picture of Meeks, I would just be like "wow, he is SOOOO brilliant" But now he seems well.....almost too "normal." say that I am overreacting to this, but I can't help expressing my oppinion (as you all know) So who agrees with me?

Somehow I agree with you. He looks a bit "normal" But if you see the videos where the pics were taken; he still reacts the same way when asked questions. I love everything about, 1st his music, the way he express himself and I can go on and on. We don't really know how MIKA will be next time but I am hoping he get the same MIKA with brilliant songs. :thumb_yello:

In a way, he's kind of going against the "norm" for him and dressing differently than he usually does...

and, not to be rude, but it's just one time...so he wore a polo?

big whoop!

OMG I LIKE YOU!!!!!:punk: :punk: We can assume he changed!! After all the polo has a small heart. As far as I know; many guys can't pull that off!!!lol

OMG I LIKE YOU!!!!!:punk: :punk: We can assume he changed!! After all the polo has a small heart. As far as I know; many guys can't pull that off!!!lol

Haha, thanks Lucy.:roftl:

I seriously don't know any guys that can pull off an orange polo as well as he did.

And yes, he's changing a little, and change is good!

Haha, thanks Lucy.:roftl:

I seriously don't know any guys that can pull off an orange polo as well as he did.

And yes, he's changing a little, and change is good!

I meant we CAN"T assume he changed sorryy!!!:blush-anim-cl: