september 5th!!!

victoria+Mika

Hey, everyone out there! guess what? I am jumping off the walls just because of someone's b-day who has a similaritie with ours truly Mika:mf_lustslow: guess who?........give up? Freddie Mercury's b-day is on September 5th, 1946 and my b-day is september 5th but no way on 1946 soooo...........that's a sign cuz Freddie Mercury and Mika have big similarities so to me it's almost like God sent Mika to me..... he is my love:naughty: (lol) but thats weird it's crazy it's brilliant! and guess what Mika's b-day is on August 18 and 18 days later is my b-day(and Freddie's) that's so meaningful to me! it means alot to me! God sent Mika down to me but that sounds to obbsesive with Mika and sounds like I'm a stalker something like that does'nt it????? answer me...pweese? who would'nt be etstatic if you heard the same thing? I'm happy:thumb_yello: :punk::mf_lustslow: I lubs my Mika and of course like my signature yall:naughty:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, everyone out there! guess what? I am jumping off the walls just because of someone's b-day who has a similaritie with ours truly Mika:mf_lustslow: guess who?........give up? Freddie Mercury's b-day is on September 5th, 1946 and my b-day is september 5th but no way on 1946 soooo...........that's a sign cuz Freddie Mercury and Mika have big similarities so to me it's almost like God sent Mika to me..... he is my love:naughty: (lol) but thats weird it's crazy it's brilliant! and guess what Mika's b-day is on August 18 and 18 days later is my b-day(and Freddie's) that's so meaningful to me! it means alot to me! God sent Mika down to me but that sounds to obbsesive with Mika and sounds like I'm a stalker something like that does'nt it????? answer me...pweese? who would'nt be etstatic if you heard the same thing? I'm happy:thumb_yello: :punk::mf_lustslow: I lubs my Mika and of course like my signature yall:naughty:

WOW that's great! Unbelievable!

and guess what

A couple of million other people are born on the same day as you :shocked:

And also a couple of million people are born on the same day as MIKA :shocked:

so it's not that special :naughty:

I was born on 23-October-1983

that is 66 days after MIKA was born.

according to some zodiac sites 6 is a lucky number for me.

and 60 is also a lucky number for me.

so combining those 2 makes 66 with is the same number as the days that MIKA is older than me.

And also the last 2 numbers of my lottery number of this month is 66 :shocked:

But all this doesn't mean that I will marry MIKA or win the lottery :mf_rosetinted:

If you start to do this than everybody will say that they are destined to marry MIKA or destined to something els :blink::roftl:

and guess what

A couple of million other people are born on the same day as you :shocked:

And also a couple of million people are born on the same day as MIKA :shocked:

so it's not that special :naughty:

I was born on 23-October-1983

that is 66 days after MIKA was born.

according to some zodiac sites 6 is a lucky number for me.

and 60 is also a lucky number for me.

so combining those 2 makes 66 with is the same number as the days that MIKA is older than me.

And also the last 2 numbers of my lottery number of this month is 66 :shocked:

But all this doesn't mean that I will marry MIKA or win the lottery :mf_rosetinted:

If you start to do this than everybody will say that they are destined to marry MIKA or destined to something els :blink::roftl:

Well I did'nt say that me and him are destined to marry eachother I just like that I'm happy cuz of it IDK if ur a hater u sond like a hater , haters mean ur jealous but IDK!!

Well I did'nt say that me and him are destined to marry eachother I just like that I'm happy cuz of it IDK if ur a hater u sond like a hater , haters mean ur jealous but IDK!!

are you calling me a hater?

Tssss you don't know anything about me :sneaky2:

according to the internet hater means: A hater is typically someone who talks negatively about--or "hates on"--someone else.

I never freaking said that I hated someone :tears:

I just wanted to say that everybody has something like that with numbers. And English isn't my first language plus I'm dyslexic so typing what I want to say is really hard for me :sneaky2:

You really hurt me by saying that I am a hater :tears: :tears: :tears:

WOW that's great! Unbelievable!

I don't think there is any mystic connection between Mika and Freddie Mercury, and I don't think Mika thinks there is either.

My birthday is the 16th August, two days before Mika, but actually, a LOT of years before him!