you deserve a memorial/statue thingie.

:lmfao: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Yes, ok :dunno::pinkbow: I burnt something else for you, too. It's content is UNBEARABLY hot. And wearing VERY tight jeans.

I don't know what it says here but Fotos is written and pronounced the same way in spanish :biggrin2:

There was an advertisement once from Cca Cola which advertised to "Live on the Coke side of life" :dunno:. That's it basically. There is a group on the German Facebook-thingie that is called that way and I just thought I'd post the picture to get more posts here :fisch:.

Edited by Petra

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Yes, ok :dunno::pinkbow: I burnt something else for you, too. It's content is UNBEARABLY hot. And wearing VERY tight jeans.

yes? yes? :das:

There was an advertisement once from Cca Cola which advertised to "Live on the Coke side of life" :dunno:. That's it basically. There is a group on the German Facebook-thingie that is called that way and I just thought I'd post the picture to get more posts here :fisch:.

'el lado coca cola de la vida' yeah..

gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bye:

yes? yes? :das:

Yes. VERY VERY tight indeed. Shockingly tight. And the shirt of the drummer is shockingly small, too :shock:.

'el lado coca cola de la vida' yeah..

gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bye:

Me too! :bye:!

you deserve a memorial/statue thingie.

I don't know what it says here but Fotos is written and pronounced the same way in spanish :biggrin2:

The card thing was just a random thought, nonsense.

Need to check out your vids.

hello!

it's not mine..i think i just have this:

So the Kooks are playing in Germany, in THIS very corner of the country I live in, on June 3, 5 and 7. And close to the border of this area on June 1 and 2. And there is a MySpace secret show somewhere in this country on June 3. The possibility is ****ING low but... one should never give up hope :naughty:.

Uhm, their Facebook isnt mentioning June 1 anymore though. Ieck!!!

And they finally changed the band members on FB and Myspace. And there is still nothing on Nat's MS about these train songs with Luke.

Edited by Petra

hello!

it's not mine..i think i just have this:

ah looks cool.....I need a kooks gig :wub2:

I've said this alot :naughty:...I'm thinking if I say it a bunch of times maybe the kooks will come and do some more gigs soon:mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

ah looks cool.....I need a kooks gig :wub2:

I've said this alot :naughty:...I'm thinking if I say it a bunch of times maybe the kooks will come and do some more gigs soon:mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

*gets out crystal ball*

They shall! :mad3:

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty::n aughty: I hope they do more gigs too! Like come back to St. Louis so Paul can play the drums this time.:wub2:

that would be nice:wub2::teehee:

*gets out crystal ball*

They shall! :mad3:

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts a chant.... more gigs! more gigs!* :naughty:

Dan started tweeting again btw :teehee:

An old one (but hilarious):

from http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp/news/interviews/2006/04/04/30938.shtml

kooks.gif

What do the Kooks believe about fame, the media and Santa? We found out. Warning: contains Santa spoilers.

TOTP: Given that Saturday was April Fool's Day, did anybody manage to fool you?

Paul: Oh, we totally forgot!

Max: Oh, so that's why...I thought that woman was taking the piss out of us!

Luke: When? Oh, at the gig last night? Yeah, I tell you what, we had a terrible gig last night.

Max: Yeah, but we went for a bohemian vibe, didn't we?

Luke: Yeah, Max and I, we just started taking off our shoes and socks in the middle of the gig for some reason.

Paul: You were going to go naked.

Luke: We were going to go naked, but we chickened out. We didn't think it was appropriate. It was more appropriate than what we did, though...

TOTP: How much of what you read in the papers do you believe?

Max: F*** all.

Luke: Absolutely nothing. I mean, obviously there's truth in things, but the way they're put, you can't ever trust newspapers. Ever.

Paul: The Sports sections are pretty spot-on. [All laugh.] (:cheerful_h4h:)

Max: The thing is, lots of newspapers are controlled by different people in different ways, to give certain opinions, and when it comes down to it you never know whether those opinions are true or not anyway. It's like a complete and utter gamble as to whether or not what you're reading is from a genuine source. Even at a basic level, let alone take it further than that, where you're sort of stabbing in the dark.

Luke: It sounds cynical, but I think it's true.

Hugh: Factually, it's quite useful to read newspapers and stuff...

Max: Yeah, but not if the facts aren't right, though. [Luke and Paul laugh.]

Hugh: It's useful to read them, but you don't have to believe everything. (:naughty:)

TOTP: What's the most transparent lie you've ever fallen for?

Luke: [sheepishly] That we might ever get some money off our record label! I dunno...

Max: That we were good at playing?

Luke: [laughs] Yeah, that we were good. Or that last night we were really good! That's the most transparent lie I fell for last night! We played a s*** gig and this girl came up to me and went: "That's the best show I've ever seen!" and I went: "Oh, wicked!", and then I went "Hang on a minute, she HAS been drinking...it is one in the morning..." (Creepy to think what he might have thought when he met us :boxed:)

Paul: "She has no ears..." (:naughty:)

Max: "She's blind!" [All laugh. When the laughter dies down...]

Hugh: "She was a pleb." (:blink:)

Luke: Oh, mate!

Paul: [puts on posh voice] "She was a plebeian!"

Luke: A plebite. [Laughs.] (:blink: What is that anyway?)

TOTP: So how old were you when you found out that Santa Claus didn't exist?

Paul: Seven.

Luke: I was going to try to be funny there and be all, "I still think he does!"

Max: That's what I was going to do!

Paul: I thought that would be too obvious as a joke. See, my sense of humour's actually more subtle? (good one)

Hugh: I was about five. I felt really guilty afterwards because I'd hassled my mum for ages, like "Mum, is he real, is he real?" And when she eventually told me, I thought, "Oh." (:lmfao:!)

Max: Santa's got kind of a flowacious vibe going on.

Hugh: That's a good word, "flowacious", Max. Did you think of it yourself?

Max: No, it's yours. Thanks for creating it. Let me quote Hugh...no! [All laugh.]

TOTP: Have you ever taken advantage of someone because you knew they were gullible?

Paul: Well, I'm usually on the receiving end of that, so... [All laugh.] (AWWWWWWWW! OMG HOW CUTE IS THAT MAN??!!)

Luke: Don't lie, Paul.

Max: When we got signed. [Laughs.]

Luke: Yeah, the next record deal we get, we're gonna go straight to Ecuador.

TOTP: What's the best lie you've heard about yourselves that someone else might believe?

Paul: Oh, actually, the funniest thing I heard was when this girl came up to me and went: "I heard that you didn't write any of your songs, and you don't play your own instruments..." and she was deadly serious about it!

Max: This is when Paul got arrested for assault! (I'm relatively sure some other person would rather present their boyfriend to us than Paul Garred getting arrested for assault. I'm aware this sentence isn't correct English.)

Luke: I heard a rumour like that about the Arctic Monkeys as well. It's just a vicious rumour.

TOTP: It's one of the easiest rumours to spread.

Max: It's funny, you do well...

Luke: ...and then people tear you down. I heard a rumour that we don't write our own songs.

Max: It's rubbish, though, isn't it?

TOTP: You could look upon it as that's a sign that you've arrived, because everyone gets that rumour, so you can be all "Yes! They care enough to make up rumours!"

Max: [imitating TOTP's victorious arm-in-air gesture] That's the move I usually pull.

Luke: I got really annoyed the other day. We were in Holland and the woman was like "Oh, I've just been checking the internet and I saw a review with criticism where..." and I was like, "Oh, what did they say about us?" because it would be quite funny to know about our criticism and it was like, "they're riding the indie wave" or something like that, and I was like "WHAT? Who the f*** said that? I want numbers, I want addresses..." [Laughs.] It's a double-edged sword, because for every good thing that gets written about us, there's about ten bad things.

TOTP: Are you naturally trusting or naturally suspicious?

All: Naturally trusting. (:wub2:)

Luke: Definitely trusting, you've gotta be trusting.

Max: Overly trusting, I would say.

Luke: You should always try to trust because if you don't, it's bad for you, isn't it? I think of that a lot with the people you meet, you should trust more.

Max: If you trust more, you get screwed over less, but if you're more suspicious you end up getting screwed over more anyway so you might as well just let it go and forget about it. [Pause.] Wise words!

Luke: As long as you're giving out, you'll get it back, I think. It's always worth being kind and trusting, definitely. (:cheerful_h4h:)