The OFFICIAL I Touched Mika Thread!

DS Nightly

Oh Girlsssssss since i loved Mika i didn´t have the oportunity;;;;

Lives in Brasil it´s not so funny when we refearing about being with Mika, or around him....

How i wish to see him and hug him forever :mf_lustslow:

I feel your pain. I as well have never had the chance. Threads like this would normally make me jealous and put me in a bad mood, but since this one is so hilarious it makes it a whole lot easier to handle! :naughty:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I touched Mika by giving him a firm handshake after his gig in Philly last January. I said "Congrats on your Grammy nomination." and he said "Thanks."

Until next time..... :wub2:

I shook his hand, twice, at Brixton on 28th feb. I said thenk you for bringing so much happiness into the world. He said "awwwe thanks." I gave him a gift I'd bought for him, a necklace in the shape of a starfish, all different colours. Hope he liked it.

Pfff! Naughty, naugty girl! :das:

I didn't mean touching himself, as in, touching himself. I meant that since he IS himself, he's always technically touching himself, and therefore Mika touching himself and posting about it would be funny because he's technically ALWAYS touching himself...

Yeah. Anyone got a shovel for me to dig myself in deeper? I'm not getting out of this one that easy, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

LOL aw...it's all these people that can't keep their minds outta the gutter, Mana. :naughty:

It works the other way round too... :naughty:

Do not deny, I witnessed it all :sneaky2::roftl:

Oh you just have to keep bringing it up, didn't you?:roftl:

I said a million times that it was an involuntary reaction:naughty: , and I corrected it the second I realised what I was doing (when I realised my hand was on his sweaty chest, LOL!)

Since we're on the subject though, he has touched me, I remember in Barcelona when I was walking away after speaking to him, he put his hand on my shoulder and left it there, and a few hysterical fans who were there started shouting: "He touched her! He touched her!!":shocked: Very surreal.

Oh, and in Brixton when he thanked me for making him the Tshirt, he reached out and squeezed my (manky) hand, so all I had in mind really was to quickly take the hand away before he realised just how manky it was.

Very sad altogether, isn't it?:naughty:

Anyway, while posting this I realised how strange and possibly ridiculously pathetic this all sounds, so Au Revoir

Mika himself should post in these threads.

"I touched Mika! Every day of my life! In fact, you could say I'm touching him right now!"

:roftl:

Sick! I don't want to hear about Mika touching himself...

:naughty:

Oh wait, I just read a few posts back, and I see what you meant. I still don't want hear about that either. LOL!

well I have to admit it here.........

I didn't touch him, I didn't smell him, I didn't pinch any of his body part...

and I feel good with that... he's just a human and I don't feel good with all that "oh let's make him our GOD" thing... I think he's a nice boy with good sense of humour and great music talent :) that's all from moi.

I said I was kidding:thumb_yello:

oh I wasn't referring to you or anything :wink2: I was just saying... he's normal kid and I don't feel that I have to act differently that I would have acted if he would be my friend or my brothers friend or sth...he's just 2 yrs older than me... and I respect him and his body :wink2:

I think that most of what's been posted on this thread was a bit tongue-in-cheek:naughty:- Really, in my eyes the only way to approach a subject as "weird" as this:roftl:

I suppose you're right :naughty:

oh I wasn't referring to you or anything :wink2: I was just saying... he's normal kid and I don't feel that I have to act differently that I would have acted if he would be my friend or my brothers friend or sth...he's just 2 yrs older than me... and I respect him and his body :wink2:

Oh, well I just thought I should clear that up. I wouldn't want MFC thinking I pinched Mika's ass. :no:

Yeah, it is really a rediculous thread in fact... :naughty:

I think I did kind of touch Mika's hand when I gave him the fishbag :mf_rosetinted: OMG I'm like SO cool now

HAHAHA :roftl: cool...can I touch you? than I will be cool as well :mf_rosetinted:

This thread is hilarious! Touching Mika sounds like some sort of spiritual experience. :roftl:

Ahahaha, oh gawd, now I've got this mental picture of some crazy Mika-worshipping cult whose members claim to have achieved enlightenment by touching him :roftl: