random talk thread

mika-fan1001

im super bored, so even tho we have tons of these.... just talk about random things here :P

such as...

my cats name is miko, and i would always call her meeks, (and i got her like 8 yrs ago) and i now refer to mika as meeks a lot, so she thinks im calling her to come so i she gets comfused, but its quite cute! :) lol... (something random to start out the thread)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my random for the day:

Today I didn't wear my contacts but I was wearing my glasses. There was something on my glasses, so I tried to wipe it off. But then it spread and made the whole lens blurry. So I kept on putting lens cleaner on it and wiping it and wiping it but it wouldn't work. I was like, "what they heck is going on? I keep wiping the lens with the right stuff and the right cloth and nothing's happening". So I found another lens cleaning cloth and wiped the lenses and then the lenses cleared up again and everything was fine.

Here's my random for the day:

Today I didn't wear my contacts but I was wearing my glasses. There was something on my glasses, so I tried to wipe it off. But then it spread and made the whole lens blurry. So I kept on putting lens cleaner on it and wiping it and wiping it but it wouldn't work. I was like, "what they heck is going on? I keep wiping the lens with the right stuff and the right cloth and nothing's happening". So I found another lens cleaning cloth and wiped the lenses and then the lenses cleared up again and everything was fine.

Random.....

I have two dogs ...schnauzer

their names is Kaizer and momi Kaizer is 4 years old and Momi is 7 years old hahaah and they love mika , they have a picture with Mika's dvd and cd hahahah

Random.....

I have two dogs ...schnauzer

their names is Kaizer and momi Kaizer is 4 years old and Momi is 7 years old hahaah and they love mika , they have a picture with Mika's dvd and cd hahahah

Kaizer...kind of reminds me of kaiser buns...

OooooOooo randomness :thumb_yello: I got a German shepherd called jazz she is fab and 11 years old.

I have been trying to fix my pc for over 2 days, I need to go to bed for work but it's doing a final scan now. it was well f**ked dunno even if it's fixed yet, it wouldn't even boot up in safe mode for aaages, I finally got it to scan in safe mode following instructions from my very impatient pc tecky son who kindly informed me "you wouldn't try to fix you car engine by talking on the phone to the mechanic would you" :sneaky2: pfft he does have a point.

I am totally tecno dense lol but I am hoping it's getting healthier, I have ran various scans on it all day as it managed to stay on (it had been clicking repeatedly and turning itself off).

RANDOM ends I must go see how the last scans doing.

OooooOooo randomness :thumb_yello: I got a German shepherd called jazz she is fab and 11 years old.

I have been trying to fix my pc for over 2 days, I need to go to bed for work but it's doing a final scan now. it was well f**ked dunno even if it's fixed yet, it wouldn't even boot up in safe mode for aaages, I finally got it to scan in safe mode following instructions from my very impatient pc tecky son who kindly informed me "you wouldn't try to fix you car engine by talking on the phone to the mechanic would you" :sneaky2: pfft he does have a point.

I am totally tecno dense lol but I am hoping it's getting healthier, I have ran various scans on it all day as it managed to stay on (it had been clicking repeatedly and turning itself off).

RANDOM ends I must go see how the last scans doing.

Don't worry...I'm not the best either. Some stuff I'm good at but not everything...

I have to go to the bathroom but i don't want to get up...

I'm downloading JUNO songs right now.

My computer has been being stupid for the past week.

There's a party on Friday and I still have to ask my parents but they'll start asking me all these questions because the guy that's having the party is... well.. a guy.

I have to go to the bathroom but i don't want to get up...

I'm downloading JUNO songs right now.

My computer has been being stupid for the past week.

There's a party on Friday and I still have to ask my parents but they'll start asking me all these questions because the guy that's having the party is... well.. a guy.

Ooohhh...a party...have fun, if your parents do let you go...