when you start to dream about things...

CazGirl

...you know you're going a bit mental.

like this whole official thing, it's affecting me subconsciously, I swear. I had a DREAM about it!

For some reason Jerry posted it to either me, or I had to pick it up somewhere. It was in a brown envelope and was HANDWRITTEN in scrawny black handwriting on a few tiny bits of lined paper, as if it were ripped from a notepad. I know a few people came round my house that didn't resemble my house at all to view the letter (can't remember who was there, sorry) and for some reason, my MUM tried to record herself reading out this letter so that we could send it to the fanclub so everyone would know what it said. God knows why we couldn't just scan it in, and my mum was getting it all wrong.

Jeez.

I hope you're amused Jerry, I hope you're very bloody amused.....*shakes fist angrily*

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like this whole official thing, it's affecting me subconsciously, I swear. I had a DREAM about it!

For some reason Jerry posted it to either me, or I had to pick it up somewhere. It was in a brown envelope and was HANDWRITTEN in scrawny black handwriting on a few tiny bits of lined paper, as if it were ripped from a notepad. I know a few people came round my house that didn't resemble my house at all to view the letter (can't remember who was there, sorry) and for some reason, my MUM tried to record herself reading out this letter so that we could send it to the fanclub so everyone would know what it said. God knows why we couldn't just scan it in, and my mum was getting it all wrong.

Jeez.

I hope you're amused Jerry, I hope you're very bloody amused.....*shakes fist angrily*

LOL .. how weird .. i had a dream about jerry lastnight too :blink: except i didnt actually see him , but me and fred were walking down a random road and all of a sudden came across a sports car with the number plate marked JERRY ... Fred got excited and waited out side his house for official news telling me "this is it , the news must be here in a minute" and we waited and waited outside his house ... that was it ... then i woke up ... (NO PUN INTENDED!!! LOL) i actually did wake up :roftl: and there was no news :naughty:

Jeez.

because Jerry sat down on it xD

LOL .. how weird .. i had a dream about jerry lastnight too :blink: except i didnt actually see him , but me and fred were walking down a random road and all of a sudden came across a sports car with the number plate marked JERRY ... Fred got excited and waited out side his house for official news telling me "this is it , the news must be here in a minute" and we waited and waited outside his house ... that was it ... then i woke up ... (NO PUN INTENDED!!! LOL) i actually did wake up :roftl: and there was no news :naughty:

omg we're officially insane xDDD :roftl: :roftl:

because Jerry sat down on it xD

oh yeah LMAO!!! And he farted on it because Mika told him to :roftl:

Haha, what timing! :roftl:

I had a dream just last night that I was on the phone with Mika about the officialness thing. He told me that Jerry was on holiday and that I needed to get in touch with someone called "Jim". I kept trying to write down Jim's phone number, but no matter what I did, my pen wouldn't work.

Mika's made us all crazy. :insane:

omg we're officially insane xDDD :roftl:

Get it?! Officially insane? As in, insane about officialness? :lmao:

That was baaad...

I had a dream just last night that I was on the phone with Mika about the officialness thing. He told me that Jerry was on holiday and that I needed to get in touch with someone called "Jim". I kept trying to write down Jim's phone number, but no matter what I did, my pen wouldn't work.

Mika's made us all crazy. :insane:

That was baaad...

Haha it was actually quite funny :lol3:

I don't think I would ever dream about it. Except that now that I've read this, I just might. :sneaky2:

Caz it serves you right for making up all those naughty stories about Jerry. He's coming to haunt your subconscious. :naughty:

And Mana, WTF do you care about Jim's phone number when you've got Mika on the line?

lmao!! i can't believe we're having dreams about it!! but yours in funnier than mine xDDD

That was baaad...

xDDD Girl you are absolutely mental but i admit i laughed xDD

I don't think I would ever dream about it. Except that now that I've read this, I just might. :sneaky2:

Caz it serves you right for making up all those naughty stories about Jerry. He's coming to haunt your subconscious. :naughty:

And Mana, WTF do you care about Jim's phone number when you've got Mika on the line?

oh God yeah! That's EXACTLY what it is!! Poo my dreamcatcher doesn't work =[ *imagines a miniature jerry stuck in a dreamcatcher*

and that last line...so true lmao! xD

oh! i didn't know you read my scripts?!?!

...and i thought giving birth to african cabbage patch kids was weird :naughty:

ROFL LMFAO xDDD

Ok since we're all admitting it's affecting us, heres my dream, i dont feel so stupid now since i've heard all of yours. Mika and i were in my bedroom listening to music,when he got a phonecall to say we were official. Suddenly we were jumping on my bed like kids but Mike was just wearing white y-fronts, my mum came in to tell us to keep the noise down, and told mika to stop acting like a silly child and put his clothes back on. We both just looked at her and carried on jumping.:shocked: I think we're all going 'slightly mad' :roftl:

BTW Mika looks hot in white y-fronts.

Ok since we're all admitting it's affecting us, heres my dream, i dont feel so stupid now since i've heard all of yours. Mika and i were in my bedroom listening to music,when he got a phonecall to say we were official. Suddenly we were jumping on my bed like kids but Mike was just wearing white y-fronts, my mum came in to tell us to keep the noise down, and told mika to stop acting like a silly child and put his clothes back on. We both just looked at her and carried on jumping.:shocked: I think we're all going 'slightly mad' :roftl:

BTW Mika looks hot in white y-fronts.

Y-FRONTS LMAO have you read my scripts??? i can't remember...i'll try and find the link to "the chapter" !!!

PMSL Yeah i did read that one, that must be how i had the dream, subconciously thinking of Mika and white y-fronts:roftl: OOhhh your a bad influence on us all Caz, your making us have Mika dreams:sneaky2: I think you're secretly working for Mika and brainwashing us all:roftl:

PMSL Yeah i did read that one, that must be how i had the dream, subconciously thinking of Mika and white y-fronts:roftl: OOhhh your a bad influence on us all Caz, your making us have Mika dreams:sneaky2: I think you're secretly working for Mika and brainwashing us all:roftl:

well i wouldn't mind working for Mika LMAO but brainwashing you all? haha! sweet dreams everyone :das: mwahahahaha!!