Useless and random facts

iadoremika

The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

I have to stop sleeping! I really don't like spiders, and eating them:shocked:

In downtown Lima, Peru, there is a large brass statue dedicated to Winnie-the-Pooh.:wub2:

Aw!

In an average day, a four year old child will ask 437 questions.

You bet!:naughty:

12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!

That is really scary!:shocked:

Omg how could that happen? xDU

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to post the elbow one but it's already here. i've tried to lick mine when i read it years ago :mf_rosetinted:

anyway, hmm

human eye-ball doesn't grow, when you were born it was the same size it is now

human ears don't stop growing till the end of your life

and this is what happenes when u put mentos into a bottle of diet coke:

but do not try that:

diet coke and mentos please? :naughty:

:lmfao:

No, thank you very much!

I found a lot of useless facts about penises :roftl:but I don't think that would be very proper to post here :roftl:

Well, if you won't, I will :naughty:

Blue whales' penises are about 6 feet long.

Boys start making sperm when they hit puberty. They make an average of 1000 per second.

I know more than that but I can't remember right now :roftl:

Boys start making sperm when they hit puberty. They make an average of 1000 per second.

I know more than that but I can't remember right now :roftl:

hahahahahaha... I'm glad I'm not a blue whale. :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

What?!? That's taller *cough* longer (whatever) than some humans.

Here are some more useless facts:

1) There are an average of 333 squares on the average toilet paper roll

2) Walt Disney was afraid of mice

3) Hundreds of years ago, only rich people wore underwear

i was going to post the elbow one but it's already here. i've tried to lick mine when i read it years ago :mf_rosetinted:

anyway, hmm

human eye-ball doesn't grow, when you were born it was the same size it is now

human ears don't stop growing till the end of your life

and this is what happenes when u put mentos into a bottle of diet coke:

but do not try that:

diet coke and mentos please? :naughty:

oo i love doin diet coke and mentos! i've done it in my backyard as well as a parking lot! oh yea and at school last year in chemistry. my teacher bought like 10 bottles of soda. so much fun!:thumb_yello:

oo i love doin diet coke and mentos! i've done it in my backyard as well as a parking lot! oh yea and at school last year in chemistry. my teacher bought like 10 bottles of soda. so much fun!:thumb_yello:

That teacher sounds cool for him (or her?) to do that.

Last semester, the class told my English teacher about the Diet Coke and Mentos thing. So she gave someone money to get Diet Coke (someone had already bought Mentos) from across the street. When he came back from the store, we went outside in the cold (there was even snow on the ground) and tried it but it wasn't done properly so it just came out a little bit and that was it...such as waste.

Last semester, the class told my English teacher about the Diet Coke and Mentos thing. So she gave someone money to get Diet Coke (someone had already bought Mentos) from across the street. When he came back from the store, we went outside in the cold (there was even snow on the ground) and tried it but it wasn't done properly so it just came out a little bit and that was it...such as waste.

aww that sucks! maybe cuz it was so cold? i live in Florida so it never snows here. i wouldn't know... someone already had mentos w/ them? that's strange, no one really eats them anymore, lol actually people usually only buy them to do the coke and mentos:naughty:

aww that sucks! maybe cuz it was so cold? i live in Florida so it never snows here. i wouldn't know... someone already had mentos w/ them? that's strange, no one really eats them anymore, lol actually people usually only buy them to do the coke and mentos:naughty:

Haha...it was actually a Christmas party and someone called their mom to bring us Mentos and Diet Coke (she brought the Mentos but also bought Coke...not Diet Coke...) so somone had to get the Diet version...

• 2 weeks later...

my mum is my english teacher and we had to write an essay on what happens when you put raisins into mountain dew. we basically had to make up a story about the raisins being people and stuff... but it was fun to do:bleh:

my mum is my english teacher and we had to write an essay on what happens when you put raisins into mountain dew. we basically had to make up a story about the raisins being people and stuff... but it was fun to do:bleh:

Really? That essay sounds really interesting:wink2:

It's impossible to lick your elbow. (On average, 73% of the people who read that statement will try to lick their elbow.)

that was from a few pages ago, but that is not true! I personally know two people who are able to do this! of course..they may have been dislocating their shoulder...

It's impossible to lick your elbow. (On average, 73% of the people who read that statement will try to lick their elbow.)

that was from a few pages ago, but that is not true! I personally know two people who are able to do this! of course..they may have been dislocating their shoulder...

Maybe they did...haha

Yeah, I know about 3 people who can as well...it looks soooo weird!

Haha...I've never seen anyone do it but I imagine Gene Simmons can...

But I do get amused by watching people try:roftl:

Man..I was all excited about posting that one!:sneaky2: It was the only one I knew without googling it :naughty:

Hmm...here's one:

four is the only number with the same value as it has in the number of letters in the word (think 4 is spelled F-O-U-R and has a value of 4...get it?)

yea my friend can do it too! and guess what! she heard that some guy went to , i think it was the m&m company, or some company that put that on their packages of food, and he showed them that he could lick his elbow and he got a bunch of money b/c he proved them wrong!:blink: i wanna say somethin like 1000$

An office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.

93% of all greeting cards are purchased by women.

Actress Jamie Lee Curtis invented a special diaper for babies that has a pocket.

Americans did not commonly use forks until after the Civil War.

An average home creates more pollution than does the average car.

Common pesticides such as roach, termite and flea insecticide can be found in the bodies of majority of Americans.

Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years.

In China, September 20 is "Love Your Teeth Day."

In New York City, approximately 1,600 people are bitten by other humans annually.

96% of people put the peanut butter on first when making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.

A female ferret can die if she goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

A leech has 32 brains

A slug has four noses.

Goats do not have upper front teeth.