CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!! I want THAT for my birthday!

(The real one, if possible... :naughty:)

His face was delicious...hehe

Yeah, my friend said she tried to get me Mika for my birthday but...he would wear the gift bow...hehe (seriously she wrote that as a joke in my card...)

Yeah, my friend said she tried to get me Mika for my birthday but...he would wear the gift bow...hehe (seriously she wrote that as a joke in my card...)

LOL! That was funny

I bet that would have been a weird birthday... :naughty:

would you want to eat the real mika :naughty:

Mmm... well... don't you??

lies. mika would probably love to wear the bow. she probably stole him for herself, check her closet:mf_rosetinted:

lies. mika would probably love to wear the bow. she probably stole him for herself, check her closet:mf_rosetinted:

Haha...I should. She also said in the card she tried to get Johnny Depp to wear the bow but he wouldn't wear it either. Her closet must be full of a bunch of cool people...hehe

Haha...I should. She also said in the card she tried to get Johnny Depp to wear the bow but he wouldn't wear it either. Her closet must be full of a bunch of cool people...hehe

yea, i wish my closet was that cool.

filephp.jpg

capital3.jpg

he can count!:wub2::wub2: hehe

Picture5_2.png