Vintage Mika

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this 3:01 moment when he realizes what se said is so funny :roftl:

i was trying to find the video when he's talking about his falsetto and also sth about his aunt's advises and zooming on his boogers, it seems that it disappeared from yt again :thumbdown:

My account got suspended because I put that up there, so I doubt that anyone else will try. You can go to vh1.com and find it :thumb_yello:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :wub2:

But I think it's definitely vintage aaand I love it! And it was one of the very first Mika videos I had seen.

i like this one also! do u know what's the story behind it? is there a thread about it?

Do you know anything about this picture?

Who are the other persons?

When and where was it taken?

Where did you find it?:wink2:

It is on mikasounds but no details..

[This is an oldie:

mika3.jpg

Do you know anything about this picture? Who are the other persons? When and where was it taken?

I think they're all people he worked with on LICM, so if I'm not mistaken, it was taken while he was working on the album.

Joe Chiccarelli, Matt Chamberlain, Mika, Greg Wells...not sure who the guy on the far right is.

cool thread, though it is funny looking for vintage of a career thats only a little over a year famous:naughty:

Isn't it? It's also funny how he's changed so much in such a short time. I think most people don't really look a whole lot different from how they did in November 2006 or so, but Mika's almost like a different person. :blink:

Oooo love this, vintage, sleepy...fluffy headed mika:wub2:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JpakuXMkCrM

Gaah, he sounds so amazing here! :wub2:

I hope that after his next album comes out, we get a whole bunch more radio performances and whatnot that's just Mika and a keyboard or piano. Sure, he's great on stage with the band, but when it's just him and some keys...damn. Just damn. He really shows off that stupidly amazing voice. :blush-anim-cl:

This is one of the clips that really got me sold on this whole Mika thing: