i need a big m.f.c hug

ok so im not really the type to go and tell i have problems but im having a biiiggg one now.

i had this "best friend" and we were really close and we had alot in common

were ever i was she was and were ever she was i was, we were like sisters.

but then i had to get signed out of school because my mom had a heart attack, i was my choce and i really care about my mom, i care so much that i left everything behind to take good care of her. well i am getting homeschooled and i was talking to her about it and she didnt know what to say and then she got mad that i was "leaving her" and stuff. well she came over one time and my "brother" ( i call him that becuz i have known him a long time but were not related) and she took pictures and some how her mom saw and filpt out and her mom wouldnt let her come over and stuff and her and my mom got into it. and then she started to make fun of me, calling me "pretty huge" and h**e and stuff like that. i have never said a bad word about her and thats the truth. but now she delted me from her myspace and she was like im mad. i dont see how she could be mad when she hurt me, but maybe im wrong? i dont know and i just really need a hug

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, I'm sorry about all the crap you're going through. :(

:huglove:

it really isn't your fault, you did what you thought was right, and it was.

she's just being petty, so don't pin this on you.

thank you, :hug: she just is really making feel really crapy

:huglove:

BIG HUG

If she is like that then you are better off without her in your life- obviously she was never a 'real friend' cause REAL FRIENDS n-e-v-e-r turn their backs on you!!!!! Hope you feel better about it soon!!!! THE MFC is here for you!!!!! :wink2:

Girl, that "friend" of yours needs to be more considerate and understand your priorities. I mean, friends are important and all, but your mum had a heart attack. Has she no sense of sympathy or empathy? Friends are supposed to help each other out and ease the pain when it's at it worst but she seems to be doing the complete opposite.

I can understand from her perspective in a sense of that "loss" she's feeling - i have it too (my best mate moved just over three years ago two hours away, and I barely get to see him now but thank the Lord for technology) so it may be a twinge of jealousy that she's feeling...she could just be so sad that things have changed for the time being and is finding it difficult to cope without you by her side 24/7. However, she needs to take this on board MATURELY and learn to stand on her own two feet.

If she really means that much to you and vise versa, then this can be fixed if both parties are willing to let the past go. If she really is just hurt by the fact that you're not with her at this moment in time, then chances are she didn't really mean what she said. She just wanted to make you feel bad...

...which brings me to my next point. I know you probably don't but let me say that you should NOT feel guilty by choosing your mother over her. Your mother needs incredible love and support right now so well done on looking after her, it can't be easy. If your friend really is the friend she has been then if you explain to her the situation you're placed in and tell her that her support, encouragement and sympathy/empathy is needed, then hopefully she'll be happy enough to give it.

Good luck sweetheart, hope it all works out for the best :huglove:

well lets see, we are still fighting, and she hasnt been very mature about it. she has deleted me from her myspace and has desided to blame me for her anger that she is feeling. and is also blaming me for her mom thinking about making her delete her myspace or not. this is not going to be an eazy ending of are so called "friendship". im in for a really long week ahead.......

but i would like to thank all of you that replyed, for being there for me.

if you ever need anything from me ( a sholder to cry on or a hug) ill be there : )

ok so im not really the type to go and tell i have problems but im having a biiiggg one now.

i had this "best friend" and we were really close and we had alot in common

were ever i was she was and were ever she was i was, we were like sisters.

but then i had to get signed out of school because my mom had a heart attack, i was my choce and i really care about my mom, i care so much that i left everything behind to take good care of her. well i am getting homeschooled and i was talking to her about it and she didnt know what to say and then she got mad that i was "leaving her" and stuff. well she came over one time and my "brother" ( i call him that becuz i have known him a long time but were not related) and she took pictures and some how her mom saw and filpt out and her mom wouldnt let her come over and stuff and her and my mom got into it. and then she started to make fun of me, calling me "pretty huge" and h**e and stuff like that. i have never said a bad word about her and thats the truth. but now she delted me from her myspace and she was like im mad. i dont see how she could be mad when she hurt me, but maybe im wrong? i dont know and i just really need a hug

omg! 1st of all: hope ur mom gets better...2nd: she has no reason to do that to u, she should b helping u out, so donot get upset, u did nothing

omg! 1st of all: hope ur mom gets better...2nd: she has no reason to do that to u, she should b helping u out, so donot get upset, u did nothing

thank you, btw my mom is getting better, ( i should put that somewere)

and my "friend" is very self sentered. only caring about things that have to do with her