Yes/no Site Change?

Daniella92

I think the colors are nice. And it would be a bit annoying if we had bright colors cause most of us stay on here for a quite while:bleh: and IMO it's hard to look at bright colors on a computer screen for a long time.. I dont know about u guys.. but it gives me head aches.

It would be nice to change the picture once in a while, but this one is already really good

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, I like this colour.. on the MFC, not usually my sort of colour, but it's what represents the MFC :wub2: It'd be weird having another theme, yeah we'd get used to it, but still

i kinda agree. i mean change is good, but i dont know if i would like changing mfc's colours. They remind me of good times :wub2: But it would be really cool if we had "colours of the week" or if our backgrounds had patterns to represent the Month/season

First time i discovered the site, i thought why orange & brown?? It's so unlike Mika.. even though it looks nice and then i got accustomed to it and now I love it! It makes MFC - MFC. I also think it's easy on the eyes.. the entire site is pleasurable to navigate through and stared at for hours at a time :naughty:.. unlike some sites i know that just kill your eyes, and confuse you with unfriendly layouts and mad colours. I like it the way it is. :thumb_yello:

just don't be mad- :sneaky2: ...So...Should we change the orange color of site and the picture(i mean i can't but can smn who made it that way:))?

I mean i love it ....but...it just maybe needs a little bit of change...I don't know...What do u think guys?

SRY IF STH LIKE THIS ALLREADY EXIST... :blush-anim-cl:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5181&stc=1&d=1209716492

3144_large.jpg

No! i don't want the colour to change. This shade of orange is the trademark MFC colour, lol

I like the colour and the design of the site, but I've never liked the ringmaster pic.

if it was at all possible, i think it would be fun to have a pic of the month to be displayed or something like that.

That's a great idea! I'd love that. Unfortunately I don't think we're going to be getting that kind of attention from the site's new owners. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I like the colour and the design of the site, but I've never liked the ringmaster pic.

That's a great idea! I'd love that. Unfortunately I don't think we're going to be getting that kind of attention from the site's new owners. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

They hang around here, I think standardtoaster could probably do it- if it wouldn't be too much work. And some of the mods and such have talked about changing up the pic before.

It's not impossible! :biggrin2:

When I 1st joined MFC I also thought the colours didn't represent Mikaness, so didn't like them, it seemed rather dull compared to Mika sounds, but I soon realized it is far easier on the eyes than most sites and loads fast enough (no "things" cluttering it all up). My only nit pick is that it looks really pale on my laptop but better on my pc.

I like this ring masters pick much much more than that pic we had before, the one where he looks like a convict (well he does...its almost like a dodgy passport pic, I have never liked that pic of him, he looked miserable and not like Mika at all, so I like the ringmaster pic :thumb_yello: though I am sure we have some fantastic ones we could pic if people want a change, why not make vote on it, pic 10 pics and ask ppl to cast a vote, highest wins of course.

When I 1st joined MFC I also thought the colours didn't represent Mikaness, so didn't like them, it seemed rather dull compared to Mika sounds, but I soon realized it is far easier on the eyes than most sites and loads fast enough (no "things" cluttering it all up). My only nit pick is that it looks really pale on my laptop but better on my pc.

I like this ring masters pick much much more than that pic we had before, the one where he looks like a convict (well he does...its almost like a dodgy passport pic, I have never liked that pic of him, he looked miserable and not like Mika at all, so I like the ringmaster pic :thumb_yello: though I am sure we have some fantastic ones we could pic if people want a change, why not make vote on it, pic 10 pics and ask ppl to cast a vote, highest wins of course.

Wow, that is exactly how I feel about it!!!

I like it more than that money pic, or the pic we had in the beginning

Yes it really did. I kinda found that pic scary:naughty:

Wow, that is exactly how I feel about it!!!

Me too!

Was there one before the one with the shirt with money on it or was that temporary? cause that was when I joined.

Before the money pic we had this one:

mika01.jpg

It was either this one, or the one with the tea-cup:blink:I kinda forgot

I got used to these colors, I wouldn't like change, but pic at the top is whole different story :mf_rosetinted:

A shirtless pic would be better:newyear:

No, I'm joking. I'm not so fond of that pic either, but I think it's better than the 2 pics we had before. The first one I just found really scary (But it was in the very beginning and that was one of the only and most recognizable (Is that a word) pics of Mika, and the second one, with the money, was in black/grey/white and didn't really fit on the board. And this one just looks weird:naughty: