Revelation of the week: Mika is NOT a Lebanese Brit

Petra

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought the magazine too. i am too old maybe for "Bravo" but i hope it keeps me young.:naughty:

i was wondering about his "Swedeness" too! :boxed:

but it isn't really surprising, because this magazine always writes crap about him! just little wrong facts, like he has a club in london and everyone who wants to enter the club has to kiss him...:blink:

i bought the magazine too. i am too old maybe for "Bravo" but i hope it keeps me young.:naughty:

i was wondering about his "Swedeness" too! :boxed:

but it isn't really surprising, because this magazine always writes crap about him! just little wrong facts, like he has a club in london and everyone who wants to enter the club has to kiss him...:blink:

Where exactly is that club located? :plane::yay:

:sweatdrop: he may actually be trying to escape from MFC...I admit I'm becoming a bit too fond :blush-anim-cl:

and of course he's from Sweden! aren't they all very tall over there? :wink2:

he's just changed the colour of his curls: from blond to brown :naughty: and I'm sure he's got blue eyes, too!

anyway...poor Mika, why did you start this game of telling lies about yourself last year? You see, it's your fault! :roftl:

:sweatdrop: he may actually be trying to escape from MFC...I admit I'm becoming a bit too fond :blush-anim-cl:

he's just changed the colour of his curls: from blond to brown :naughty: and I'm sure he's got blue eyes, too!

anyway...poor Mika, why did you start this game of telling lies about yourself last year? You see, it's your fault! :roftl:

he might have a lot to explain now.:sneaky2:

:naughty:

Well, all Swedish people are not blond and tall!:roftl:

But some are of course....:wink2: