• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

I am looking for a program to help making a customized desktop wallpaper. :biggrin2:

EDIT: I want to take the new black and white picture of Mika and place it somehow on the right of the screen and make the rest white, so that it looks uniform. If you know what I'm talking about and feel like you can help, please feel free to. :biggrin2:

Thank you!

Bianca

xx

Hi!

I am looking for a program to help making a customized desktop wallpaper. :biggrin2:

EDIT: I want to take the new black and white picture of Mika and place it somehow on the right of the screen and make the rest white, so that it looks uniform. If you know what I'm talking about and feel like you can help, please feel free to. :biggrin2:

Thank you!

Bianca

xx

I know what you mean, and it's easy to do. Download the GIMP here: http://www.gimp.org

Then you install it and start a new document with the size of your screen, make the background White and put the photo in it, and move it where you want it. :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean, and it's easy to do. Download the GIMP here: http://www.gimp.org

Then you install it and start a new document with the size of your screen, make the background White and put the photo in it, and move it where you want it. :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :flowers2:

Will post it once I have it done! :biggrin2:

I am looking for a pic of Mika where he was pretty young and had short hair. It was a close-up black and white picture. I know I've seen it somewhere around here these days. :huh:

This one I guess

mikay.jpg

Hey!

I need your help!

182kxs.jpg

Does anyone know which gig it comes from and whether ther eare more somewhere or not? The gig name would be enough, so that I can search for pix, but haven't found it myself, though I tried!

Thank you!

Hey!

I need your help!

182kxs.jpg

Does anyone know which gig it comes from and whether ther eare more somewhere or not? The gig name would be enough, so that I can search for pix, but haven't found it myself, though I tried!

Thank you!

Well he wore a gold jacket in Nice...

-le sigh- I haven't posted here in forever...onto finding stuff..

Been looking on the internet for the past forever for the Dodgy Holiday EP. Anyone know hwere I can buy it? (Psst. I'm in the US so...<_<). I'm really only looking for the "My Interpretation" acoustic.

Also, a place to buy the Japanese edition of Life in Cartoon Motion that won't drain my bank account? (okay, I'm a fickle bitch, but I don't have a lot of money to play with).

Thanks for any help I get. :)