• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone !

Well I'm looking for that vid .... hmm regard to my english level it will be hard to explain... (btw smilies doesn't work tonight)

It was an interwiew of Mika (i think on a morning show) and one of the presenters was wearing some woman clothes, he wore woman stockings and high-heels ><

Thanks a lot ;-)

Hi everyone !

Well I'm looking for that vid .... hmm regard to my english level it will be hard to explain... (btw smilies doesn't work tonight)

It was an interwiew of Mika (i think on a morning show) and one of the presenters was wearing some woman clothes' date=' he wore woman stockings and high-heels ><

Thanks a lot ;-)[/quote']

I have never seen that.. :lmfao:

I want to though.. :fisch:

Hi everyone !

It was an interwiew of Mika (i think on a morning show) and one of the presenters was wearing some woman clothes' date=' he wore woman stockings and high-heels ><

In this show the presenter wore woman clothes. That says the comment. But I could only find the vid of Mika performing, you can't really see it. Don't know if you meant this one?

Hi everyone !

I think you mean Parla Con Me, in Italy, but I can't find any videos at the moment...

In this show the presenter wore woman clothes. That says the comment. But I could only find the vid of Mika performing, you can't really see it. Don't know if you meant this one?

Yesss it's this video ! I recognize the presenter! Thank you very much I hope this will help me to find now ;-)

Hello :)

I'm trying to find pictures from the first album cover, not just the pictures but the cut outs (Like what you get with the Deluxe TBWKTM on iTunes) It may not exist, I just I'd chance my arm :dunno::)

Thank you

Something like this?

RAIN11-border.jpg

RAIN12-border.jpg

RAIN13-border.jpg

No, he's not facing up at those :aah::roftl:

I think I know what you mean, but I'm thinking where I can find them :lmfao:

Heey, im looking for a pic of him, sat at his piano, he's wearing a white tshirt and the backgrounds blue, hes facing up and has his hands over his face..

if you know what i mean... :naughty:

This one maybe :wink2:?

16DVDPdPbooklet014bis.jpg

Something like this?

RAIN11-border.jpg

RAIN12-border.jpg

RAIN13-border.jpg

No, he's not facing up at those :aah::roftl:

I think I know what you mean, but I'm thinking where I can find them :lmfao:

Awwwww, these are so damn cute!!!!! Go and post them in the gasmic please Bienie!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Please help me, i'm doing a compotition, and i can't find the first video :teehee: and i only have 3 more questions to answer. Can you tell me what video this one is from?

37164901.jpg

That would be cheating, I'm afraid.

ok, its kinda specific:aah:

I'm looking for this video.. It's BIOTG live. He sings in a very small venur and people keep talking and hes like "sshhhh" and he asks the crowd to hum before the music starts and he says: Youre actually in tune!

And he seperates the audience in 2 and imma even goes down in the crowd too...

I think it was shot before Christmas...

anyone?

Heyy. I was looking for this thread! Found it.

Okay, I'm looking for a video and I'm really fuzzy on the details.

The vid came out a little before Songs for Sorrow or possibly a little after. It was like a little documentary I guess and Mika talked about the four songs I think and also the venue he was going to play at. He even showed the camera man or the interviewer person, I think, the yearbook we gave him? He showed the camera the fan art section of the yearbook for a few seconds.

Yup. That's all I remember. Surely someone must know what vid I'm talking about. :)

ok, its kinda specific:aah:

I'm looking for this video.. It's BIOTG live. He sings in a very small venur and people keep talking and hes like "sshhhh" and he asks the crowd to hum before the music starts and he says: Youre actually in tune!

And he seperates the audience in 2 and imma even goes down in the crowd too...

I think it was shot before Christmas...

anyone?

Was it this? At Baden Baden? Except it doesn't have the 'sshhh' bit in it... :dunno:

Was it this? At Baden Baden? Except it doesn't have the 'sshhh' bit in it... :dunno:

i think thats it!!!:wub2: *watches*

YES!! ok, i mixed up like 3 videos in what i asked :lmfao:!!!

that was BITOG

and then the "in tune" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1UF4PLU

but its in the same venue, you found it!!!

THANK YOU!!!!:huglove:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyy. I was looking for this thread! Found it.

Okay, I'm looking for a video and I'm really fuzzy on the details.

The vid came out a little before Songs for Sorrow or possibly a little after. It was like a little documentary I guess and Mika talked about the four songs I think and also the venue he was going to play at. He even showed the camera man or the interviewer person, I think, the yearbook we gave him? He showed the camera the fan art section of the yearbook for a few seconds.

Yup. That's all I remember. Surely someone must know what vid I'm talking about. :)

It was from The Observer interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggefd-81Pc :wink2: