• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if there is a family members thread?

I know that they are not famous but I adore the other Penniman's too and want to see more of their cute pics with or without Meeks...

And also want to know where is the Cherisse's thread??

I don't think there is a Thread for mikas family..

but i know there was one for fortuné, but that one

got closed. :wink2: Hope i helped

I don't think there is a Thread for mikas family..

but i know there was one for fortuné, but that one

got closed. :wink2: Hope i helped

I know that they are not famous but I adore the other Penniman's too and want to see more of their cute pics with or without Meeks...

I remember I read somewhere, and I think it was the MFC rules section, that we are not allowed to post photos of/with Mika's family as long as they'd like to have more privacy as they're not famous persons themselves. I think this is why there is no thread with his family or so. But there might be random photos around the forums. Hope it helped.. :)

Here's the Cherisse thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1387

I remember I read somewhere, and I think it was the MFC rules section, that we are not allowed to post photos of/with Mika's family as long as they'd like to have more privacy as they're not famous persons themselves. I think this is why there is no thread with his family or so. But there might be random photos around the forums. Hope it helped.. :)

Exactly :thumb_yello: But I guess if the pics are taken during a public appearance or something then it's okay. Just like this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24135&page=4