:trumpet:UK Music Video Awards 2011 on Nov 8th: THE NOMINATIONS :trumpet:

Best Alternative Video – UK

Depeche Mode – Personal Jesus (Stargate remix)

James Blake – Lindisfarne

Klaxons – Twin Flames

Tom Vek – Aroused

Tyler The Creator – Yonkers

Yeasayer – Madder Red

:trumpet:UK Music Video Awards 2011 on Nov 8th: THE NOMINATIONS :trumpet:

Best Alternative Video – UK

Depeche Mode– Personal Jesus(Stargate remix)

James Blake – Lindisfarne

Klaxons – Twin Flames

Tom Vek – Aroused

Tyler The Creator – Yonkers

Yeasayer – Madder Red

aw-yeah_173293620.png

High-Five.jpg

:dance_man::dance_man::dance_man:

Edited by BiaIchihara

Just saw in DM fanpage on FB:

The fourth UK Music Video Awards ceremony took place in London's Leicester Square tonight. Depeche Mode won best alternative video for the video for Personal Jesus 2011.

DM, YOU PRETTY...

393356_10150462514775329_26101560328_10969576_1505103396_n.jpg

letmeloveyou-1.gif?t=1313115486

uhuulspongebob.gif

davespinningchair.gif

Edited by BiaIchihara

The fourth UK Music Video Awards ceremony took place in London's Leicester Square tonight. Depeche Mode won best alternative video for the video for Personal Jesus 2011.

DM, YOU PRETTY...

393356_10150462514775329_26101560328_10969576_1505103396_n.jpg

letmeloveyou-1.gif?t=1313115486

uhuulspongebob.gif

davespinningchair.gif

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! omg

Oh my god.

OH. MY. GOD.

DM, you will never cease to amaze me with your epic gloriousness.:mf_rosetinted:

:clap: :clap: That's great!

Even if the remix is far behind the original IMO but I'm happy :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Heard about girls looking for cookies here :mf_rosetinted:

cook.gif

Spicy cookies pepper.gif

[YOUTUBE]PuAIkrE23oU[/YOUTUBE]

or Sweet cookies Popcorn.gif

[YOUTUBE]ZW56DMZEkyA[/YOUTUBE]

Have a nice week, my DM mates :huglove:

How did you know I like spicy food??? :teehee:

I loved both cookies btw :das:

Nice week to you too, DM friend :huglove:

P.S.: seems this is turning into a DMgasmic (and especially Davegasmic) thread with these videos and me likes

How did you know I like spicy food??? :teehee:

I loved both cookies btw :das:

Nice week to you too, DM friend :huglove:

P.S.: seems this is turning into a DMgasmic (and especially Davegasmic) thread with these videos and me likes

:aah: Feminine intuition I guess :teehee:

Rush & The Love Thieves are 2 of my fave songs of the moment (actually it changes everyday :roftl:)

Fortunately they both come with 2 great slide shows.

Pure coincidence!! :fisch:

More from DM Facebook page:

After 30 years working on their respective ongoing music projects, Vince Clarke (Erasure / Yazoo / Depeche Mode) and Martin L. Gore (Depeche Mode) come together for the first time since 1981 as VCMG to release a brand new album preceded by a series of EPs.

VCMG is the fruit of initially tentative discussion and subsequent enthused collaboration where Vince and Martin, both influential as pioneers in electronic music, get to exercise their lifelong love of the genre as the techno inspired VCMG.

As Vince explains: "I've been getting into and listening to a lot of minimal dance music and I got really intrigued by all the sounds… I realised I needed a collaborator… so it occurred to me to talk to Martin."

Says Gore: "Out of the blue I got an e-mail from Vince just saying, 'I'm interested in making a techno album. Are you interested in collaborating?' This was maybe a year ago. He said, 'No pressure, no deadlines,' so I said, 'OK'."

The writing and recording of the album was done in a typically unique way with the pair working alone in their respective studios, communicating only via email, exchanging files until the album was ready. It was in May 2011 that the pair met for the first time to discuss the project when they both performed at Short Circuit presents Mute festival in London.

The album (title to be announced soon) was produced by Vince Clarke and Martin L. Gore and mixed by the influential Californian electronic artist Überzone / Q and will be released in the spring of 2012.

The first release is an EP entitled Spock. EP1 / SPOCK will feature remixes from Edit-Select, aka Tony Scott, the UK DJ / producer and founder of EditSelect Records whose previous remix credits include Speedy J, Death In Vegas and Gary Beck; Regis, British techno musician Karl O'Connor, member of the Sandwell District collective and co-founder of Downwards Records); DVS1, Brooklyn based producer Derek VanScoten (Radiohead / Sleigh Bells / Emancipator); plus XOQ, the alter ego of Überzone / Q, who mixed the VCMG album.

EP1 / SPOCK will be available initially as a global exclusive on Beatport on 30 November, and then on all DSPs from 12 December with the 12" release following on 19 December 2011.

EP1 / SPOCK TRACKLIST

Spock - Album Version

Spock - Edit Select Remix

Spock - Regis Remix

Spock - DVS1 Voyage Home Remix

Spock - XOQ Remix

More from DM Facebook page:

After 30 years working on their respective ongoing music projects, Vince Clarke (Erasure / Yazoo / Depeche Mode) and Martin L. Gore (Depeche Mode) come together for the first time since 1981 as VCMG to release a brand new album preceded by a series of EPs.

VCMG is the fruit of initially tentative discussion and subsequent enthused collaboration where Vince and Martin, both influential as pioneers in electronic music, get to exercise their lifelong love of the genre as the techno inspired VCMG.

As Vince explains: "I've been getting into and listening to a lot of minimal dance music and I got really intrigued by all the sounds… I realised I needed a collaborator… so it occurred to me to talk to Martin."

Says Gore: "Out of the blue I got an e-mail from Vince just saying, 'I'm interested in making a techno album. Are you interested in collaborating?' This was maybe a year ago. He said, 'No pressure, no deadlines,' so I said, 'OK'."

The writing and recording of the album was done in a typically unique way with the pair working alone in their respective studios, communicating only via email, exchanging files until the album was ready. It was in May 2011 that the pair met for the first time to discuss the project when they both performed at Short Circuit presents Mute festival in London.

The album (title to be announced soon) was produced by Vince Clarke and Martin L. Gore and mixed by the influential Californian electronic artist Überzone / Q and will be released in the spring of 2012.

The first release is an EP entitled Spock. EP1 / SPOCK will feature remixes from Edit-Select, aka Tony Scott, the UK DJ / producer and founder of EditSelect Records whose previous remix credits include Speedy J, Death In Vegas and Gary Beck; Regis, British techno musician Karl O'Connor, member of the Sandwell District collective and co-founder of Downwards Records); DVS1, Brooklyn based producer Derek VanScoten (Radiohead / Sleigh Bells / Emancipator); plus XOQ, the alter ego of Überzone / Q, who mixed the VCMG album.

EP1 / SPOCK will be available initially as a global exclusive on Beatport on 30 November, and then on all DSPs from 12 December with the 12" release following on 19 December 2011.

EP1 / SPOCK TRACKLIST

Spock - Album Version

Spock - Edit Select Remix

Spock - Regis Remix

Spock - DVS1 Voyage Home Remix

Spock - XOQ Remix

Thanks for the news Bia :huglove:

I had heard about it but didn't know much more details until your post :flowers2:

For sure, it will worth a try :thumb_yello:

BTW, have you listened to Paper Monsters, Houglass and Counterfeit 1 & 2??

Thanks for the news Bia :huglove:

I had heard about it but didn't know much more details until your post :flowers2:

For sure, it will worth a try :thumb_yello:

BTW, have you listened to Paper Monsters, Houglass and Counterfeit 1 & 2??

Just the two first ones, forgot Martin has solo albums, gonna download them thanks for reminding me :wink2::wink2::wink2:

EDIT: just finished listening both Counterfeits and I liked them as Dave's albums as well :original: (actually Hourglass it's the one I like the most), but I preffer when they are together with Andy in DM :wub2:

Have you listened these 4 albums too??? :biggrin2:

Edited by BiaIchihara

Just the two first ones, forgot Martin has solo albums, gonna download them thanks for reminding me :wink2::wink2::wink2:

EDIT: just finished listening both Counterfeits and I liked them as Dave's albums as well :original: (actually Hourglass it's the one I like the most), but I preffer when they are together with Andy in DM :wub2:

Have you listened these 4 albums too??? :biggrin2:

Not yet but you convinced me to do it asap :naughty:

Hey guys :bye: so today in class I saw this thread poped up, so I was bored and decided to check out how DM's music is like. I went on YT and looked up their songs and I listened to a song called "silence" something, and I love it! A lot!

You mean ''Enjoy the Silence''??? I love this song and it album ''Violator'' :wub2: :wub2:

If you keep listening DM, you'll like all the songs (or almost) :teehee:

yeah that song :teehee: I just realize that music back then is wayyy better than the new songs now :naughty:

There some new songs which are very good, have you listened DM last albums??? (Exciter, Playing The Angel, Sounds Of The Universe)

yeah that song :teehee: I just realize that music back then is wayyy better than the new songs now :naughty:

You mean new songs of DM or current music we hear on radio?

Cuz I agree with Bia, the last DM albums are very good as well :thumb_yello:

Well even if Violator is considered like their best album, SOFAD, Ultra & PTA are at least as good IMO :wub2:

Quite funny, isn't it? :aah:

BTW, you can also check the photo galleries of the website.

Just sayin' :fisch:

http://martinleegore.com/Goregasmic/main.php

Gonna comment with the following smilies:

:das: :das: :das: (thanks for sharing sweetie)

Edited by BiaIchihara