OMG!! my dad was talking abt them two days ago. And BAM theres a thread. He said that it was his favorite band! I honestly thing they're AWESOME! yes! they are legends!

do you think??? I'M SURE they are :glasses2::glasses2::glasses2:

At 0:28 at this video... Déjà vu. I wonder if MIKA took any inspiration from DM? :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]CFzlsvrxamM[/YOUTUBE]

OH.MY.DAVE AND MIKA.

Or if DM took inspiration of MIKA

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Great vid, thanks Aubrey :flowers2:

BTW, have you heard this? :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]oPGA_iaRk44[/YOUTUBE]

I knew she has made a cover of Enjoy the silence, but I haven't heard yet, which it's beautiful btw thanks for posting :wub2::wub2:

[YOUTUBE]m1E5a3-oHrA#![/YOUTUBE]

Description of the video:

"We first heard Achtung Baby working on Songs Of Faith And Devotion with Flood. It was the closest our bands ever got: U2 had become more electronic while Depeche Mode were working on a new rock vision. But there was never a rivalry. Bono used reverse psychology in his email, saying he totally understood why we'd say no. We just thought, Why not? So Cruel is Bono at his best, words-wise. And we couldn't tackle One - that would be almost sacrilegious" Martin Gore

DM+ U2 = :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

"We first heard Achtung Baby working on Songs Of Faith And Devotion with Flood. It was the closest our bands ever got: U2 had become more electronic while Depeche Mode were working on a new rock vision. But there was never a rivalry. Bono used reverse psychology in his email, saying he totally understood why we'd say no. We just thought, Why not? So Cruel is Bono at his best, words-wise. And we couldn't tackle One - that would be almost sacrilegious" Martin Gore

:fangurl::wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank for posting Bia :huglove:

It sounds very DM :wub2:

Dave's voice is higher than usual and I have hardly recognized it at the first listening but I like

Anyway, it's hard to pass after Bono but they got out of it very well :thumb_yello: