Depeche Mode Info ‏@Depeche_Mode_

Vince Clarke & Martin L. Gore project VCMG returns with 3rd EP 'Aftermath' http://goo.gl/fb/6m7F7 #erasure #depechemode

It was 20 days ago but Mika visited Depeche Mode bar when he was in Tallinn.:original:

thanks for the infos girls :huglove::das::huglove:

@angi it's the bar of your pic with Mika btw???

:

@angi it's the bar of your pic with Mika btw???

Umm.. no. (if I got it right..) Behind me there's a Brewery beer bar or smth.. But Depeche Mode's bar was on the right and a bit more back.. Maybe some,, 40metres away or smth..

Mika1043.jpg

this is where he was with his band... And the pic with him is taken.. 30metres away from that bar.. At this point of view, going down on that pic.. There's the Brewery.. I dno if you get my point but..:aah:

7050261553_2eb268d675_z.jpg

Umm.. no. (if I got it right..) Behind me there's a Brewery beer bar or smth.. But Depeche Mode's bar was on the right and a bit more back.. Maybe some,, 40metres away or smth..

Mika1043.jpg

this is where he was with his band... And the pic with him is taken.. 30metres away from that bar.. At this point of view, going down on that pic.. There's the Brewery.. I dno if you get my point but..:aah:

7050261553_2eb268d675_z.jpg

I got it, thanks for explaining ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coco Noir by Chanel is now Black Celebration

chanel-coco-noir.png?w=472&h=472

[YOUTUBE]1EH6mq3wUr8[/YOUTUBE]

Loved by the best brands in fashion - from Dior to Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent to Giorgio Armani - our Depeche Mode in fashion version is almost inevitable in this last period.

The last one to marry their music is Chanel which for it’s new fragrance, Coco Noir, has chosen as soundtrack the song ‘’Black Celebration’’.

‘’Black Celebration’’ is the fifth studio album by Depeche Mode - published in 1986 - characterized by a dark sound and effective presence of Alan Wilder, a new entry.

Coco Noir is a black celebration composed by notes of bergamot, rose, narcissus, geranium, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, incense and white musk for a final mix of oriental and warm scents.

The bottle is inspired by the classics of the past, those that have surrounded the house of Chanel's most popular fragrances ... but, as dictated by the trend for next season, the bottle takes a dark-gothic aura.

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_m9n3apMoYE1qhpt98o1_500.jpg

Christoffer berg is very optimistic about the album. And Ben and Luke thinks that Martin is the best musician they ever recorded. Berg also says that maybe this is the first time in the bands history that Martin has found his own voice soundvoice in his songs. It’s not Alan Wilders world of synths, it’s Martin Gores universe of sounds. Berg doesn’t talk about any songs or the sound of the new album.

Thanks to Depeche Mode Fan Club Recife - Brazil

tumblr_m9n3iruS561qhpt98o1_500.jpg

THE SONGS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE Halo - Depeche Mode

“You know how you love and song and listen to it on repeat? I definately did that with this song last year. So many of Depeche Mode’s songs are genius, and that one’s cool to me because it’s not about anything conventional. It’s about two people who are already in other relationships and it’s like he’s seducing her into hooking up. It’s really dark and cool, like “let’s just let go of the guilt for now, we’re going to pay for it later.” — Amy Lee of Evanescence

Edited by BiaIchihara

Depeche Mode ‏@depechemode

Today In #DepecheMode History: Releases, Construction Time Again (US), Only When I Lose Myself (UK), Just Can't Get Enough (UK).

So...

tumblr_m7dn3yy9Eq1rys4czo1_500.gif

:dance_man:

:das: With DM and Mika :das:

[YOUTUBE]3XNL4ztKZSM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vEI5MG7HiCA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3EFs5ABg0aA[/YOUTUBE]

• 4 weeks later...
a lot :excite: (I've already posted that countdown here btw, just click on the first image :aah:)

:doh: ooh feel so stupid now :aah:

Indeed :swoon:

[YOUTUBE]EKeKeVWikCc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7tFxQhFz94k&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]RkrdlchFcWw&feature[/YOUTUBE]

:wub2: :wub2: :mikalove:

I think I'll die if MIKA one day will collaborate with Martin :swoon:

:doh: ooh feel so stupid now :aah:

I think I'll die if MIKA one day will collaborate with Martin :swoon:

you're not :wink2:

and I think WE will die if Mika collaborate with Martin :swoon:

[YOUTUBE]PA8Aa3UrVT8[/YOUTUBE]

(with anyone from DM is always good for me :das:)

EDIT: Dedicated to Mina (for getting a reply from Mika)

[YOUTUBE]WegNn-AFiFQ#![/YOUTUBE]

:das: :das: :das:

Edited by BiaIchihara

For all of you who are fans of DM you need to watch this :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]3HgmRbDMvRA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I've watched and I've :fangurl:ed and :swoon:ed

And DM fans need to watch this too :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]zxfG4JUYrZI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BiaIchihara