A big thank you to my "favorite DM official news provider" :flowers2:

thank-you-dance.gif

[YOUTUBE]dyYUbP1Hlpk[/YOUTUBE]

Anytime :blush-anim-cl:

btw I got more new stuff :teehee:

The first one:

On March 2, 2012, Dave Gahan stated that there are 20 songs demoed and Ben Hillier will be back to produce the album along with Martin stepping up to co-produce.

The second one:

That's not DM, it's a artist - frYars - whose song Dave featured and it's very nice :groovy: (from the ''things you discover searching daves' site'' serie)

[YOUTUBE]aoON8AC3UuM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Soulsavers will release new single with Dave Gahan vocals on 2nd April

"This music gave me the perfect palate to play with the BIG questions that we all ask when life becomes less about what can we GET, than: what can we DO? I’ve been very fortunate, and I’m privileged in my life, so I want to do things I feel really connected to now, otherwise there’s no point. Rich and I had both come out of something difficult. This is something to do with that. It was a wonderful experience.” - Dave Gahan on his latest collaboration with Soulsavers, "Longest Day".

More info here: http://bitly.com/LongestDay

[YOUTUBE]ypi_UJrhn0I[/YOUTUBE]

I was walking home lonely the other night

I couldn't see a single star in the sky

Oh, they must be too high

Shadows dance around me in the dark

Don't stop

This could be the longest day

And the night has yet to come

This must be the dark to take

There's nowhere left to run

I've nowhere left to run

Was eleven years to change what have been lost

One single shot was fired and what a cost

Oh, and what a cost

I've nowhere left to run

I wanna run

I better run now

Run

As far as I can

Edited by BiaIchihara

Soulsavers will release new single with Dave Gahan vocals on 2nd April

"This music gave me the perfect palate to play with the BIG questions that we all ask when life becomes less about what can we GET, than: what can we DO? I’ve been very fortunate, and I’m privileged in my life, so I want to do things I feel really connected to now, otherwise there’s no point. Rich and I had both come out of something difficult. This is something to do with that. It was a wonderful experience.” - Dave Gahan on his latest collaboration with Soulsavers, "Longest Day".

More info here: http://bitly.com/LongestDay

[YOUTUBE]ypi_UJrhn0I[/YOUTUBE]

I was walking home lonely the other night

I couldn't see a single star in the sky

Oh, they must be too high

Shadows dance around me in the dark

Don't stop

I've nowhere left to run

Was eleven years to change what have been lost

One single shot was fired and what a cost

Oh, and what a cost

I've nowhere left to run

I wanna run

I better run now

Run

As far as I can

Oh Bia what would I do without you?? :bow:

Thanks my DM little sister :huglove:

for the third time i heard a Depeche Mode song playing in my local grocery store, this time it was Just Can't Get Enough, a week ago it was People Are People.

i :fangurl:ed so bad & actually danced a little bit before i could stop myself :aah:

sadly my fellow shoppers didn't seem to be as into it as i was.

for the third time i heard a Depeche Mode song playing in my local grocery store, this time it was Just Can't Get Enough, a week ago it was People Are People.

i :fangurl:ed so bad & actually danced a little bit before i could stop myself :aah:

sadly my fellow shoppers didn't seem to be as into it as i was.

*take note: ''go to kreacher's store if I go to Nebraska'' :das: :das: :das:*

*take note: ''go to kreacher's store if I go to Nebraska'' :das: :das: :das:*

awesome! :thumb_yello: then at least two DM fans will be there :teehee:

it's such a nice change from the country music most stores around here play!

• 3 weeks later...

This is DMK, a Depeche Mode cover band from Bogotá, Colombia formed by a man and his children, and they have a FB page as well, is DMKband

These are their covers made so far :)

[YOUTUBE]BxQSEvHdyjQ&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Eu-BDtA3sfA&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Yk2ZrS0ZS6g&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 2 weeks later...

My last post here was gone, so I will do it again, a bit more about DM new album

[YOUTUBE]sFr8EVxNV3w&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

and

tumblr_m2ynk4e6Cy1qhpt98o1_500.jpg

Plus, a few days ago, I found this, the artwork for ''The Meaning of Love'' single

tumblr_m33rr66vnr1qhpt98o1_500.jpg

So, any comments???

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 2 weeks later...

DM is back to work again

peter.jpg

And yesterday, Vince Clarke posted this in his twitter:

564260_336205166453384_253970324676869_831947_885896671_n.jpg

And these pics started to circulating around

538264_336204436453457_253970324676869_831944_1858538367_n.jpg

301819_336204806453420_253970324676869_831945_141694853_n.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

Even DM enjoyed the Google doodle of today :teehee:

Depeche Mode ‏@depechemode

Seen the Happy Birthday @Google doodle for Robert Moog yet? Martin did. Listen here: http://g.co/doodle/a7u6vn http://pic.twitter.com/2kfye0Zo

AtnK5WsCQAAAjCV.jpg

In a recording studio, with a beautiful view of the city. What are we doing? @Google doodle. http://g.co/doodle/7dv27t http://pic.twitter.com/Xns1XBgX

AtnfwRACQAEKzCj.jpg

:groovy: :groovy:

:winner_second_h4h:Depeche Mode's Violator elected the second best british album of the last 60 years :winner_second_h4h:

Depeche_Mode_-_Violator.jpg

From NME site

Iron Maiden's 'The Number Of The Beast' has been voted as the best British album of the last 60 years in a new poll.

The metal classic came out on top in a public vote conducted by HMV to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and took almost 10% of the votes cast.

Depeche Mode are a surprise in second place with their seminal album 'Violator', while The Beatles feature four times in the Top 10, firstly at Number Three with 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'.

The other entries from the Fab Four are 'Abbey Road' at Number Four, 'Revolver' at Number Six and 'The Beatles' (more commonly known as 'The White Album') at Number 10, with Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' at Number Five. Queen are at Number Seven with 'A Night At The Opera', Oasis at Number Eight with '(What's the Story) Morning Glory?' and Adele is at Number Nine with her mega-seller '21'.

Speaking about the achievement, Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson said: "We're astonished and delighted to hear 'The Number of the Beast' has been named Number One. Some of the most influential and classic albums from the past 60 years were in the running so it’s a testament to our incredibly loyal and ever-supportive fans who voted for us."

He continued: "Iron Maiden is a proudly British band, so to win this category as voted for by the British public, in Jubilee year, is very special. Thank you to all our wonderful fans!“

Outside the Top 10, The Clash are placed at Number 13 with 'London Calling', with David Bowie's 'The Rise and Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars' at Number 14 and The Smiths' 'The Queen Is Dead' at Number 15.

Radiohead's 'OK Computer' is 17th, with Black Sabbath's self-titled effort at Number 16. The Who, Sex Pistols, Blur, Stone Roses, The Cure, Joy Division, Arctic Monkeys, Pulp and The Rolling Stones all failed to make the Top 20.

The 10 Best British Albums of the last 60 years as voted in HMV poll were as follows:

1. Iron Maiden – 'The Number Of The Beast'

2. Depeche Mode – 'Violator'

3. The Beatles – 'Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'?

4. The Beatles – 'Abbey Road'

5. Pink Floyd – 'The Dark Side Of The Moon'

6. The Beatles – 'Revolver'?

7. Queen - 'A Night At The Opera'

8. Oasis – '(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?'

9. Adele - 21'

10. The Beatles – 'White Album'

Edited by BiaIchihara

:winner_second_h4h:Depeche Mode's Violator elected the second best british album of the last 60 years :winner_second_h4h:

Depeche_Mode_-_Violator.jpg

From NME site

Iron Maiden's 'The Number Of The Beast' has been voted as the best British album of the last 60 years in a new poll.

The metal classic came out on top in a public vote conducted by HMV to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and took almost 10% of the votes cast.

Depeche Mode are a surprise in second place with their seminal album 'Violator', while The Beatles feature four times in the Top 10, firstly at Number Three with 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'.

The other entries from the Fab Four are 'Abbey Road' at Number Four, 'Revolver' at Number Six and 'The Beatles' (more commonly known as 'The White Album') at Number 10, with Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' at Number Five. Queen are at Number Seven with 'A Night At The Opera', Oasis at Number Eight with '(What's the Story) Morning Glory?' and Adele is at Number Nine with her mega-seller '21'.

Speaking about the achievement, Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson said: "We're astonished and delighted to hear 'The Number of the Beast' has been named Number One. Some of the most influential and classic albums from the past 60 years were in the running so it’s a testament to our incredibly loyal and ever-supportive fans who voted for us."

He continued: "Iron Maiden is a proudly British band, so to win this category as voted for by the British public, in Jubilee year, is very special. Thank you to all our wonderful fans!“

Outside the Top 10, The Clash are placed at Number 13 with 'London Calling', with David Bowie's 'The Rise and Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars' at Number 14 and The Smiths' 'The Queen Is Dead' at Number 15.

Radiohead's 'OK Computer' is 17th, with Black Sabbath's self-titled effort at Number 16. The Who, Sex Pistols, Blur, Stone Roses, The Cure, Joy Division, Arctic Monkeys, Pulp and The Rolling Stones all failed to make the Top 20.

The 10 Best British Albums of the last 60 years as voted in HMV poll were as follows:

1. Iron Maiden – 'The Number Of The Beast'

2. Depeche Mode – 'Violator'

3. The Beatles – 'Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'?

4. The Beatles – 'Abbey Road'

5. Pink Floyd – 'The Dark Side Of The Moon'

6. The Beatles – 'Revolver'?

7. Queen - 'A Night At The Opera'

8. Oasis – '(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?'

9. Adele - 21'

10. The Beatles – 'White Album'

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAALLLLLL! My emotions:

:wub2::mikalove::mikadas::wub2::fangurl::das:

GO DEPECHE MODE!!!

Edited by Mikasgirl:)

• 3 weeks later...

New Depeche Mode video to be recorded in August

According informations circulating on the Internet, Paris Casting Agency have been hired to select brunettes, redheads and blondes models/dancers to film a clip of Depeche Mode.

The female models must be between 18-28 years and the male ones 20-30 models. The clip will be filmed in the Catacombs of Paris on August 1st and 2nd.

Peter Too have posted this information on his twitter as well

Source: http://luisfernandodm.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/clip-em-agosto.html

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...