"Somewhere over the rainbow" - New Perez Post

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHat a mum! She makes everyone feel like one of her children I am sure. She just exudes motherliness.

:flowers2:

For Mrs P!:wub2:

Cheers to that! I had to smile when Perez said that. Mika's mum is so lovely, I just want to squeeze her. In a very respectful, affectionate way. :roftl:

I bet Mika and his sibs were the ones with the "cool mum", whose house everyone always wanted to hang out at back in high school. :naughty:

I need to find that restaurant. :glasses2:

Go forth, young grasshopper - but take daddy's platinum Mastercard with you. :mf_rosetinted:

Cheers to that! I had to smile when Perez said that. Mika's mum is so lovely, I just want to squeeze her. In a very respectful, affectionate way. :roftl:

I bet Mika and his sibs were the ones with the "cool mum", whose house everyone always wanted to hang out at back in high school. :naughty:

Go forth, young grasshopper - but take daddy's platinum Mastercard with you. :mf_rosetinted:

*bookmarks the page*

You're amazing!:blush-anim-cl:

But...but...I posted a link, too. *looks up at post #51* :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder what Mika ate at the restaurant. Did you look at the menu? It's insane. I wouldn't even know what to order. Although I saw a chicken dish on there. I know what that is--it could be safe to order. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww aren't they adorable !:biggrin2:

Yes, they really are. They look really good! I hope Pezzie's fashion line works out for him. Pezzie's lost some weight hasn't he!

I've done an edit, because I wanted to check something. The restaurant Perez mentioned is run by the husband of my favourite actress, Jeri Ryan. She's currently starring in SHARK, but is best known for her role in STAR TREK: VOYAGER where she played the freed Borg drone, SEVEN OF NINE. She is a serious chef herself, and is in partnership with her husband Christophe Emme, in the ORTALAN restaurant.

When Perez mentioned Ortalan, I had a feeling it was her and Christophe's place! I'm so thrilled it's doing so well, and that MIKA has eaten there!

Yes, they really are. They look really good! I hope Pezzie's fashion line works out for him. Pezzie's lost some weight hasn't he!

I've done an edit, because I wanted to check something. The restaurant Perez mentioned is run by the husband of my favourite actress, Jeri Ryan. She's currently starring in SHARK, but is best known for her role in STAR TREK: VOYAGER where she played the freed Borg drone, SEVEN OF NINE. She is a serious chef herself, and is in partnership with her husband Christophe Emme, in the ORTALAN restaurant.

When Perez mentioned Ortalan, I had a feeling it was her and Christophe's place! I'm so thrilled it's doing so well, and that MIKA has eaten there!

thanks! i loved her in star trek voyager!

and my kids were in love with her.....:wub2:

.............need to book a table!

(fancy you...an italian eating in LA...................:shocked::roftl:)

mmmmmmmmmmm

*starts looking for a cool restaurant in italy for perez+mika+mum*

iomammeteettù!

:wink2:

She's currently starring in SHARK, but is best known for her role in STAR TREK: VOYAGER where she played the freed Borg drone, SEVEN OF NINE.

Cool! I knew her name sounded familiar. I used to watch Star Trek all the time with my dad when I was younger. My dad was totally in love with ST:V and he's crushed there aren't any new ST shows on now. (There is a movie in the works, though.)

Greeaat.Thanks for posting ...wow just to imagine myself eating with mika makes me :roftl::wub2: I would watch him eat for ages....:blush-anim-cl:

Even if Perez says "I feel very lucky" at the end , I think he doesn't realize at all, how lucky he really is..:bleh:

:shocked:

Mister M...

Mrs Penniman...

I wouldn't eat either if I were with them, that's for sure.

I would be staring all the time :naughty:

:wub2:

Thanks for posting!

*no doubt, it's sweet Mika, the real thing :blush-anim-cl:*

it looks like a suitcase for me :blink::naughty:

Haha:roftl:

I spy a manbag!

And there's no way anybody can say that's a wallet.:mf_rosetinted:

Definately not a wallet. Although it has "manly angles"...hehe...it still looks like a man bag to me:roftl:

Cool! I knew her name sounded familiar. I used to watch Star Trek all the time with my dad when I was younger. My dad was totally in love with ST:V and he's crushed there aren't any new ST shows on now. (There is a movie in the works, though.)

Yes, I'm looking forward to the movie. I heard that SPOCK will be played by some guy from HEROES. Can't remember his name though. I've enjoyed all the ST shows, appart from ENTERPRISE, which went against Gene Roddenberry's vision.

If your dad likes Jeri Ryan, he can see her in SHARK, and BOSTON PUBLIC, and William Shatner (Captain Kirk) starrs in BOSTON LEGAL

I do think perez lost some weight. his "true" hair colour looks good on him and I always thought he's got a cute face and a pair of beautiful eyes.

he also doesn't seem to be that small.. I mean, the pic is taken from above but he doens't look that smaller than mika.. a little yes, but not that much.