Desperate Housewives Thread

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so. I'm very angry.

How annoying :thumbdown: I know I've already seen what happens afterwards, but to show it later because of bloody big brother, I really, really hate that show! It's such a waste of time! The people that go on it are completely stupid, why are they still showing it!!! It's gonna replace all the good shows I like watching, I won't be able to watch music on E4 because they'll show the stupid housemates sleeping, grrrr :mad3::mad3: Yes I'm slightly pissed off :naughty:

How annoying :thumbdown: I know I've already seen what happens afterwards, but to show it later because of bloody big brother, I really, really hate that show! It's such a waste of time! The people that go on it are completely stupid, why are they still showing it!!! It's gonna replace all the good shows I like watching, I won't be able to watch music on E4 because they'll show the stupid housemates sleeping, grrrr :mad3::mad3: Yes I'm slightly pissed off :naughty:

I think i'm going to need that link off you again.

I think i'm going to need that link off you again.

No problem, do you want me to send it to you now? Or you just thinking bout whether you have the patience to wait til autumn? :naughty:

no problem! ;) it is great site... seriously... new stuff/old stuff all there... and all putted from A-Z :) but if the vid is slow or not working go to the link under the vid and there is a FAQ about that... sth with the times zones LOL... ;)

xx

marge

• 1 month later...

:shocked::shocked::shocked: I just saw the season finally of DH! I can't belieeeeve everything that happened!!! Where's Mikeee!?? Who's that guy that Susan kissed?? When did Gaby adopted that 2 girls?? Gosh, I don't get anything! :naughty: Next season better be good!

:shocked::shocked::shocked: I just saw the season finally of DH! I can't belieeeeve everything that happened!!! Where's Mikeee!?? Who's that guy that Susan kissed?? When did Gaby adopted that 2 girls?? Gosh, I don't get anything! :naughty: Next season better be good!

OMG. No spoilers. I haven't seen it yet.

• 1 month later...

Helloo guys! :bye:

Can you help me out with something??? I've been trying to remember what happened to that corean lady that Gabrielle had as a made and I just have my mind in blank with that subject. Did she get pregnant? Was she deported?? Carlos cheated Gabrielle with her?? I can't remember anything!!!! :tears: