Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I'm officially thick... who is Fluffy.... :)

Andy - Mika's cameraman!! :thumb_yello:

Hi wendi, Rose and Laurel, so it's cold? seems cosy a fire!

It is lovely - flames, and the smell of wood and peat!! :punk:

Hiya Ricki - nothing new here - apart from that cute dancing video!! :)

The one of Mika dancing the sort of macarana?

That one is cute, can't believ we didn't see it sooner, it's on youtube for over a year now. Thought i've seen all the mika clips (yes i'm pathetic)

We just had a bloke round from Dyno-rod... we had to have our drains fixed recently (well it was actually before I saw Mika at Hammersmith so it was awhile ago) thankfully we didn't have to pay for it as we were insured - the insurance paid out over £900.00 to get it done.. anyway this bloke turned up out of the blue, to inspect the work they'd done....

Found it blocked again.... and isn't at all happy with the work they've done on it...

Is going to make them come back and do it again properly and he's going to supervise it.... didn't have a clue there was anything wrong with it again... :eek:

Just goes to show you can't even trust reputable companies anymore.... :(

We just had a bloke round from Dyno-rod... we had to have our drains fixed recently (well it was actually before I saw Mika at Hammersmith so it was awhile ago) thankfully we didn't have to pay for it as we were insured - the insurance paid out over £900.00 to get it done.. anyway this bloke turned up out of the blue, to inspect the work they'd done....

Found it blocked again.... and isn't at all happy with the work they've done on it...

Is going to make them come back and do it again properly and he's going to supervise it.... didn't have a clue there was anything wrong with it again... :eek:

Just goes to show you can't even trust reputable companies anymore.... :([/quoteIt's a good thing the inspector came over before something bad happend! :thumb_yello:

Was the guy from the Insurance company, or Dyno-rod? If from the

firm paid to do it - then its good that they have that follow-up policy

or it could have been weeks/months before things got really bad!!!

Yes thank god he did... haven't checked it for awhile cos' it's been fine.... didn't have a clue it had gone again.... :(

Oh well least it will get sorted now.... :)

I know what you mean. We had to have our basement waterproofed because we'd get several inches of water in it if it rained to much. We had to have them come back 3 times...finally we had one of their supervisors come with them and gauranty their workmanship.

Was the guy from the Insurance company, or Dyno-rod? If from the

firm paid to do it - then its good that they have that follow-up policy

or it could have been weeks/months before things got really bad!!!

No he was from Dyno-rod... he was expecting to open up the manhole cover and find everything OK.... It was completely blocked again... haven't checked it myself in over two weeks because everytime I did it was fine... so I really thought it was all over.... it was so bad before they did it... that I had to unblock the drains myself every bloody week... not a nice job for a girl to do... :(:thumbdown:

Thank god he came - as it's unblocked again for the moment and at least it will get sorted now... it had partially collapsed before and they still hadn't taken out some of the old piping which is why it blocked again... don't fancy doing that job again every week... it's not nice :blink:

No he was from Dyno-rod... he was expecting to open up the manhole cover and find everything OK.... It was completely blocked again... haven't checked it myself in over two weeks because everytime I did it was fine... so I really thought it was all over.... it was so bad before they did it... that I had to unblock the drains myself every bloody week... not a nice job for a girl to do... :(:thumbdown:

Thank god he came - as it's unblocked again for the moment and at least it will get sorted now... it had partially collapsed before and they still hadn't taken out some of the old piping which is why it blocked again... don't fancy doing that job again every week... it's not nice :blink:

I can only imagine! :thumbdown:

Disintegrating bodies ... blocked drains ... it can only be the Oldlings:naughty:

Wendi - have you found the stubble threas yet?

:roftl::roftl:

No - not yet - but not sure my heart can take it tonight!! :naughty:

Disintegrating bodies ... blocked drains ... it can only be the Oldlings:naughty:

Wendi - have you found the stubble threas yet?

Hi Silver....there's a stubble thread!!!!! :drool:

I did see the stubble thread.... but I could only get as far as page 2 ... to much for my heart rate you see.... :wub2:

I may find it - and subscribe - to be looked into at a later date!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I did see the stubble thread.... but I could only get as far as page 2 ... to much for my heart rate you see.... :wub2:

Need to see stubbles! please guide me! :shocked:

I was going to post this one in it.....

fixed3.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

But I stared at it so long on my photobucket that I forgot what I was doing or the reason I'd opened it up in the first place... my brain ceased to function... so I'm not going back there again :lmao::lmao::lmao: