Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

It's not really sure, but I think that I'll know how well I did in English this week and the other results will come in later, maybe in June.

Thanks for crossing your toes, must be painful.:naughty:

Btw, I just noticed that we have some new smilies.

Check them out - they are great :groovy::kachinga: :ninja: :boing::poke::drool:

And there are more!!!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicole and Rose, and anyone else around - I am off to bed!!

Sweet dreams when your time comes xxxxxxx

:bye:

And - as Vicky did NOT make it back tonight..........................

happyaspunchn.png

:drool:

hello ladies (and our few resident gentlemen). I've just read back the last few pages and think it was Wendi who said this place is getting emptier and emptier. Personally i don't mind that cos it means I can keep up with threads better, but we also seem to continue having new people join, so it must be all the people who've already sacrificed a year or so of their lives to this place who are now taking a break.... I might actually be able to keep up with this thread again now, instead of getting up to find 20 pages of chat.:naughty:

HI CHICK!

i bet anyone will come back as soon as MIKA starts playing live again.

as you say, lots are taking a break, just as he is! :thumb_yello:

i'm posting less, but i still feel the need to have my MFC window open on my pc when i'm online...but this is me, cause i love to belong somewhere.

have a good week girl, and let me say this, don't bother about mika not mentioning Aussie land in his blog. i'm sure he will go to your place and he does not even feel the need to mention it, because he gives it for granted. this is what i think.

oh well, we'll see :thumb_yello:

Good Morning,

Sheesh, I have a big presentation to give in a few hours and I'm still awake. I think it's because I know I'm going to get yelled at. Oh, well! I work for the most unprofessional people. I just watched that video and now, I'm even more awake. Mika is just so adorable.

I think I'm going to be sick. :thumbdown:

charlotte...we really miss you here....:blush-anim-cl:

good luck for your work, i'm sure you will get over it!

leona..good ice-cream to you!

a little bit better today? :wub2:

hi Robi-

yes, thanks, little better every day. during surgery they moved my vocal cords & esophagus to one side, so they are still sore on the inside...

ice cream, sherbet and rootbeer floats seem to help the most!

yesterday I took my collar off for a few minutes to measure it, made a plain cotton cover for it, today will go to fabric store for some velcro & cute fabric to make lots of covers for it.

hi Robi-

yes, thanks, little better every day. during surgery they moved my vocal cords & esophagus to one side, so they are still sore on the inside...

yesterday I took my collar off for a few minutes to measure it, made a plain cotton cover for it, today will go to fabric store for some velcro & cute fabric to make lots of covers for it.

some mika patterns among them? :wink2:

Morning guys.... hope everyone's OK...

Nicole... don't rush into any decisions on your future... I'm sure things will become clearer once you get your results and you'll make the right choice when you need to... hope you get the exam results you need though :thumb_yello:

Charlotte.... Hope your presentation goes OK.... Keeping my fingers crossed that you eventually get a job where your talents are appreciated...

:wink2:

I saw that vid of Mika this morning... :wub2::wub2:

Have saved it on to my computer now as he's just far too damn cute... :mf_lustslow:

Hope everyone else has a nice day today.... will be here till just gone 11.00am, and then will be back at 8.30pm.... :blink:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

YAY DAY OFF TODAY! OFF TO SEE THE BIG PARADE LATER THIS MORNING

Marching bands, jugglers...you name it!

btw..one of my best friends is officially hooked on MIKA!

if fact...I am converting them all!

how you all doing?

Mum said something today which was funny:

"Dear, did you hear anything from that man you gave the umbrella to?"

"Erm not yet mum, I hope so!"

"Still on the internet on the fan club and all that? "

"Ooh yes indeed, mum!"

"Sounds like you are busy!"

...that man....:roftl::roftl:

Morning guys.... hope everyone's OK...

Nicole... don't rush into any decisions on your future... I'm sure things will become clearer once you get your results and you'll make the right choice when you need to... hope you get the exam results you need though :thumb_yello:

Charlotte.... Hope your presentation goes OK.... Keeping my fingers crossed that you eventually get a job where your talents are appreciated...

I saw that vid of Mika this morning... :wub2::wub2:

Have saved it on to my computer now as he's just far too damn cute... :mf_lustslow:

Hope everyone else has a nice day today.... will be here till just gone 11.00am, and then will be back at 8.30pm.... :blink:

good morning Laurel! ah yes that video is gorgeous! off to myspace it goes!

:wub2::wub2:

hi Robi-

Hi leonita! frozen yogourt is yummy!

hopefully you are on the mend, hon!

saw a guy today with Pink pokadotted converses!

Good Morning,

Sheesh, I have a big presentation to give in a few hours and I'm still awake. I think it's because I know I'm going to get yelled at. Oh, well! I work for the most unprofessional people. I just watched that video and now, I'm even more awake. Mika is just so adorable.

I think I'm going to be sick. :thumbdown:

Awwww ... good luck hun !!!

hi Robi-

:huglove: to you leonita !!

Hiya Elanorelle & Laurel !! :biggrin2:

morning HK! btw thanks for the message about my gig!

most appreciated! :wub2::wub2:

Good heavens! Are you up early or late?

I haven't been to bed yet, so I'm up late.

Hi, everybody, just another quick drive by. I'm such a slacker!

But yeah, I'm off to bed, finally :punk:

morning HK! btw thanks for the message about my gig!

most appreciated! :wub2::wub2:

Hey Elan (did you know that elan means bliss or joy ?? :wub2:)

Hi Elanorelle and Happikalli

Won't be here much longer as have to go to work soon :(

Hope you have a nice day off Elanorelle and enjoy your parade.... :)

Hi & Bye Laurel !!

Good heavens! Are you up early or late?

I haven't been to bed yet, so I'm up late.

Hi, everybody, just another quick drive by. I'm such a slacker!

But yeah, I'm off to bed, finally :punk:

G'night RT !!

HI CHICK!

i bet anyone will come back as soon as MIKA starts playing live again.

as you say, lots are taking a break, just as he is! :thumb_yello:

i'm posting less, but i still feel the need to have my MFC window open on my pc when i'm online...but this is me, cause i love to belong somewhere.

have a good week girl, and let me say this, don't bother about mika not mentioning Aussie land in his blog. i'm sure he will go to your place and he does not even feel the need to mention it, because he gives it for granted. this is what i think.

oh well, we'll see :thumb_yello:

Aw, thanks Robi. Yes I hope that's what it is, that it's simply a given that he's coming and he doesn't need to mention it... But I'm not holding my breath!

Hi there everyone else! Hope you all have wonderful days, I'm off to bed real soon. Hope I have Mika dreams... I've actually had 3 in the last week, a real first for me!