Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

:shocked: I use so many I can only remember the easy ones. I can do whole stories with them now.

I just stick to the basics - and ocassionally go hunting for

a new one if I cant remember what the keys are!!! :naughty:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MMMM! Last years Glastonbury, what a day. Who cares about the rain, when he's shaking his booty on stage!!

And the Adam Ant tribute with the black stripe! It just makes him more ...:chkn:

Gonna go to bed now.... :)

Pleasant dreams when you go... and have a nice day tomorrow... I'm on a late again... and no I'm not doing nearly two hours more than I should do again..... :eek:

Gonna go to bed now.... :)

Pleasant dreams when you go... and have a nice day tomorrow... I'm on a late again... and no I'm not doing nearly two hours more than I should do again..... :eek:

Goodnight Laurel - sweet dreams! xxxx

Nicole :huglove: How are you?

I'm ok, thanks. Although worried, excited, confused. I'm finishing high school this year and I'm having exams. Had already 3, one more to go. And I have no idea what to do with my life after that. Like no idea, nothing. I keep changing my mind every other day.

How are you, Wendi? :wink2:

I'm ok, thanks. Although worried, excited, confused. I'm finishing high school this year and I'm having exams. Had already 3, one more to go. And I have no idea what to do with my life after that. Like no idea, nothing. I keep changing my mind every other day.

How are you, Wendi? :wink2:

I am fine thanks Nicole :) Its lovely to see you :wink2:

How about doing some volunteer work until you decide?

Is there nothing that interests you? Forces, Police, nursing?

I am fine thanks Nicole :) Its lovely to see you :wink2:

How about doing some volunteer work until you decide?

Is there nothing that interests you? Forces, Police, nursing?

Until about a month ago I was 100% sure that I'll take a gap year and go to England, to study or work or do something else, but now I have thought about going to university here, although that costs so ****ing much.

Neither of the these ideas make me fully happy. If I went to England I'd miss my family and friends, I'm not really sure what to do there and if I went to university I'd be sad for not being where I really would like to be and I'm kinda tired of studying, I'd like to travel or do things like that.

It's lovely to see you too!:wink2:

Until about a month ago I was 100% sure that I'll take a gap year and go to England, to study or work or do something else, but now I have thought about going to university here, although that costs so ****ing much.

Neither of the these ideas make me fully happy. If I went to England I'd miss my family and friends, I'm not really sure what to do there and if I went to university I'd be sad for not being where I really would like to be and I'm kinda tired of studying, I'd like to travel or do things like that.

It's lovely to see you too!:wink2:

How about 6 months travelling round the UK - working, and saving for

University, then a job back home for 6 months to save some more?

Hiya! If it wasn't for the fact that I have to decide what to do with my life, I'd be rather fine and dandy. :naughty: You?

Not bad, now I've got my head around what I'm gonna do with mine, heh heh.

Is there anything, that maybe you wanted to do when you were younger, that you may have forgot about, that you might want to try now?

How about 6 months travelling round the UK - working, and saving for

University, then a job back home for 6 months to save some more?

I dunno, that would be an option, but if all my friends went to uni I'd like to go as well. It's like 50% of me wants to go to uni and the other half wants to go to England. It's just that it would be quite scary to go to England alone, not knowing why or where.:blink: And I have no idea what would be the right decision. Crappy period I must say. I wish I already knew what I have to do.

I dunno, that would be an option, but if all my friends went to uni I'd like to go as well. It's like 50% of me wants to go to uni and the other half wants to go to England. It's just that it would be quite scary to go to England alone, not knowing why or where.:blink: And I have no idea what would be the right decision. Crappy period I must say. I wish I already knew what I have to do.

Surely you have about 3 or 4 months before Uni starts? Can you

not get a friend to travel with you? I am sure with some of your

contacts here you could visit people, and stay with them for a few

days, or camp in their gardens etc :wink2:

Not bad, now I've got my head around what I'm gonna do with mine, heh heh.

Is there anything, that maybe you wanted to do when you were younger, that you may have forgot about, that you might want to try now?

Haha. I envy you for that.:naughty:

Hmmm...let me think....I wanted to be an astronaut. I really really wanted that, but I guess that this isn't meant for me.:naughty:

I wish I could just timetravel to the next year, so I wouldn't have to think so much. I at least hope that by then I'll know what is my purpose. :naughty:

Surely you have about 3 or 4 months before Uni starts? Can you

not get a friend to travel with you? I am sure with some of your

contacts here you could visit people, and stay with them for a few

days, or camp in their gardens etc :wink2:

From now to June 21st I'm totally busy and after that I'm not that busy, but maybe a bit busy. Confusing, I know. I think that I should just wait and see how good/bad my exam results are and if I could go to uni and if I would have to pay for it or not. That would make the deciding easier. A lot actually. I'm probably worrying too much.

I only wanna go to uni if I can study the subject I really want and that's English language and literature or English language and culture, which are basically the same things actually. But it's really difficult to get in, I'd have to get at least 84 points of 100 in my English exam.

From now to June 21st I'm totally busy and after that I'm not that busy, but maybe a bit busy. Confusing, I know. I think that I should just wait and see how good/bad my exam results are and if I could go to uni and if I would have to pay for it or not. That would make the deciding easier. A lot actually. I'm probably worrying too much.

I only wanna go to uni if I can study the subject I really want and that's English language and literature or English language and culture, which are basically the same things actually. But it's really difficult to get in, I'd have to get at least 84 points of 100 in my English exam.

Well, I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :thumb_yello:

When do you get your results?

Well, I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :thumb_yello:

When do you get your results?

It's not really sure, but I think that I'll know how well I did in English this week and the other results will come in later, maybe in June.

Thanks for crossing your toes, must be painful.:naughty:

Btw, I just noticed that we have some new smilies.