Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Arghhh this puter is being SOOOOOOOOOO slow for me tonight...there is a full page by the time my post shows up!

Christina!!!!:wub2: Brilliant to see you! I hope you have a great weekend!:thumb_yello:

Laurel dear..............I don't think your extra year is doing you any favours...I think you need to get down the chemist and get something to calm you a little :naughty:

:crybaby:

:(

It's curly haired's fault .... it's nowt to do with me.... :wink2:

Honest.... :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When do the boardgames begin?

That is what Laurel is going to play with Mika on the bed!:naughty:

Hi Laurel, Hi Miek, Hi Silver. Hi Kath. Is everyone getting excited for the summer festivals?

Oh yes! Can't wait!!!!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Strange question ... cos' I can't be bothered to go and look it up...

When is Mika's first gig in July.... how long is it now to go... :wub2:

July 3rd in Belgium ( I think) then Paris two weeks tonight

Hi Jems... how's u this fine evening... :)

Hi lovely Jemma!

Hi Jem!:wub2:

Actually...............i think it is great in here tonight as we are atually talking about MIKA! I mean, lets face it.....he is always here and here abouts but we do tend to wander off at tangents sometimes...mind you, we ARE Oldlings..we could be forgiven for forgetting WHY we are here!:naughty:

Hello right back at ya :biggrin2:

This time in 2 weeks a lot of us will be in Paris woop woop :yay:

Hi Laurel, Hi Miek, Hi Silver. Hi Kath. Is everyone getting excited for the summer festivals?

I'm not going to any of them :crybaby:

Though as fate would have it, I now have a big project at work in August and September, so have had to fit in two weeks holiday very quickly - first two weeks of July ...if only I'd known earlier ... too late now :emot-sad:

Yes! a lot of people are getting closer to see the man live! Put Sam sparro on my ipod to get in the mood. think i'm starting to like him.

:mf_lustslow: Woop woop indeed!

I'm not going to any of them :crybaby:

Though as fate would have it, I now have a big project at work in August and September, so have had to fit in two weeks holiday very quickly - first two weeks of July ...if only I'd known earlier ... too late now :emot-sad:

I have a spare Amsterdam ticket.....go on...be a devil!:naughty:

Paris... bah humbug.... :crybaby:

Can't I stow away in a case or something.... :(

I won't be any bother .... honest... :)

If you can fit in my bag (which is huge but will be filled with crap:naughty:) you are more than welcome- I'm not carrying you through customs though:mf_rosetinted:

Yes! a lot of people are getting closer to see the man live! Put Sam sparro on my ipod to get in the mood. think i'm starting to like him.

He sounds quite good but I am afraid I am hopeless when I am waiting for Mika to come on......I can't enjoy the supports at all really!:shocked:

Who is Sam Sparro... does he do Cheep Cheep music....

Ummmmm.... ok .... I really need to go and lie down now.... where's my meds...

He's the support act for Mika. you might know his single Black and Gold

If you can fit in my bag (which is huge but will be filled with crap:naughty:) you are more than welcome- I'm not carrying you through customs though:mf_rosetinted:

yeah, there is going to be a lot of chocolate in there!:naughty:

He sounds quite good but I am afraid I am hopeless when I am waiting for Mika to come on......I can't enjoy the supports at all really!:shocked:

that might happen to me too, don't know what state i'm going to be in that day. i just might loose my ability to speak.

You will have fun, I'm sure. I wish I were going but I don't know if I could sit and enjoy the other bands while waiting for Mika to come on. There was a contest to win a chance to see Death Cab for Cutie in Amsterdam and I thought about entering but it was 2 days after Mika's gig so I said, what's the point. Sad isn't it?:mf_rosetinted:

You will have fun, I'm sure. I wish I were going but I don't know if I could sit and enjoy the other bands while waiting for Mika to come on. There was a contest to win a chance to see Death Cab for Cutie in Amsterdam and I thought about entering but it was 2 days after Mika's gig so I said, what's the point. Sad isn't it?:mf_rosetinted:

Not sad...just plain good sense :wink2:

that might happen to me too, don't know what state i'm going to be in that day. i just might loose my ability to speak.

I usually do in Mika's pesence...only time in my life it has ever happened!:naughty:

Hell Yeah, Duty Free baby!

Ohh wait till you see my sunglasses, thay are almost as immence as my shoes lol

Excellent!:thumb_yello:

OK folks, this puter is driving me totally nuts so I am going to have to love you and leave you I am afraid whilst I still have a few brain cells left.:shocked:

Great to see you all and thanks for the brilliant pics!:thumb_yello:

If Wendi makes it in at all please give her my love:wub2:

Goodnight everyone......have a great weekend Christina....well, everyone for that matter!:thumb_yello: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK folks, this puter is driving me totally nuts so I am going to have to love you and leave you I am afraid whilst I still have a few brain cells left.:shocked:

Goodnight everyone......have a great weekend Christina....well, everyone for that matter!:thumb_yello: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bye Kath :huglove: sweet dreams!

Night Kath (sorry was in the Aussie thread again) :bye: