Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

You know seriously - I think if he ever smiled at me like that again... I'd become a puddle on the floor... it was just about doable in February when I met him... I didn't like him as much as I do now... I was only just into this Mika thing... :eek:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What have we started already... I see nothing but some nice pictures... :wink2:

Like this one...

a49506e3.jpg

Not starting anything.... :fisch:

OMG, i just want to...............want to...........oh man!:wub2:

Hi all, it's been a horrible week at work, at least now I can chill out a bit.

:blink:

Actually I can't, can I, with all these hot pictures about:mf_lustslow:

Thats why the MFC invented Fridays!:naughty:

Do you know, in the Aussie thread they actually prefer him clothed :wink2:

So do I

mika4.jpg

i'm for this!

One of my faves too Robi!:thumb_yello:

Hi Jem!:wub2:

Actually...............i think it is great in here tonight as we are atually talking about MIKA! I mean, lets face it.....he is always here and here abouts but we do tend to wander off at tangents sometimes...mind you, we ARE Oldlings..we could be forgiven for forgetting WHY we are here!:naughty:

So do I

One of my faves too Robi!:thumb_yello:

Hi Jem!:wub2:

Actually...............i think it is great in here tonight as we are atually talking about MIKA! I mean, lets face it.....he is always here and here abouts but we do tend to wander off at tangents sometimes...mind you, we ARE Oldlings..we could be forgiven for forgetting WHY we are here!:naughty:

Mika.... what ... is this not Franz Fan Girls Forum.... Oh lord I'm posting in the wrong place... :eek:

:shocked:

*Runs out fast*

This is what I call a stepping stone picture - you just start to imagine what might happen next ...

vomrgn.jpg

That is a very restrained name indeed for it Silver!:naughty:

This is what I call a stepping stone picture - you just start to imagine what might happen next ...

vomrgn.jpg

Gahhhh no ... Don't bring that picture from Mikagasmics in here... I nearly lost my mind earlier looking at that...

Must not think about how kissable his mouth is in that... or what I would like to do on a bed with him... where's me bloody halo.... :naughty:

Where's that sodding Franz board when I need it :boxed:

Hi everyone! I have missed you all so much! Spring came and life got so busy. Right now, I am supposed to be packing for a weekend trip for my high school reunion. How is everyone?:blush-anim-cl:

Hi there... don't think I've spoken to you before... If I have Hello anyway :wink2:

Mika.... what ... is this not Franz Fan Girls Forum.... Oh lord I'm posting in the wrong place... :eek:

*Runs out fast*

No, stay stay...the decoration in here is nice!:naughty:

Who are you?:shocked:

Where am I? :naughty:

Absolutly NO idea...but it doesn't matter....it seems qute nice here.........I think I will stay:roftl:

Absolutly NO idea...but it doesn't matter....it seems qute nice here.........I think I will stay:roftl:

Well I remember you telling me last night there's no keys to get out... so it looks like i'm stuck then.... damn it... :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone! I have missed you all so much! Spring came and life got so busy. Right now, I am supposed to be packing for a weekend trip for my high school reunion. How is everyone?:blush-anim-cl:

Hi CB, how are you? good to see you.

Hi! :huglove: we missed you too1

When do the boardgames begin? :shocked:

Hi there... don't think I've spoken to you before... If I have Hello anyway :wink2:

Hi CB, how are you? good to see you.

Hi! :huglove: we missed you too1

Hi Laurel, Hi Miek, Hi Silver. Hi Kath. Is everyone getting excited for the summer festivals?

Arghhh this puter is being SOOOOOOOOOO slow for me tonight...there is a full page by the time my post shows up!:shocked:

Christina!!!!:wub2: Brilliant to see you! I hope you have a great weekend!:thumb_yello:

Laurel dear..............I don't think your extra year is doing you any favours...I think you need to get down the chemist and get something to calm you a little :naughty: