The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a men suck thread or more specific boyfriends suck thread? I searched and didn't see any and yes I am fighting with mine right at this moment, as if you couldn't guess..lol. Mind you, I don't think that all men suck just one right now but it would be a good place to vent.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a men suck thread or more specific boyfriends suck thread? I searched and didn't see any and yes I am fighting with mine right at this moment, as if you couldn't guess..lol. Mind you, I don't think that all men suck just one right now but it would be a good place to vent.

:sad: Talk to us, :naughty::wub2:

Okay, randomness of the day

Has anybody heard of the restaurant Ed Debevics in chicago? (its a restaurant where the staff is supposed to be bitchy to you)

Anyways, i've been thinking, and i think mika should go there and somebody should video tape it.:biggrin2::naughty::bleh:

:naughty: Yeah, Mika's simply brilliant, isn't he? :naughty:

Hehe he's well funny at times :bleh: One of my faaave quotes from him is from the DVD, "Munich's pretty though isn't it?" :lmao:

:das: True, true.

As long as you're careful though and know what threads you're going into there's nothing wrong with it :roftl:... :bleh:

Not sure but you're free to let it all out here!

Okay, randomness of the day

Has anybody heard of the restaurant Ed Debevics in chicago? (its a restaurant where the staff is supposed to be bitchy to you)

Anyways, i've been thinking, and i think mika should go there and somebody should video tape it.:biggrin2::naughty::bleh:

Never heard of it, mind you I'm from Ireland :naughty:

How are they getting any customers though? Who'd want to go to a restaurant that has a reputation for bitchy staff?! :shocked:

Hehe he's well funny at times :bleh: One of my faaave quotes from him is from the DVD, "Munich's pretty though isn't it?" :lmao:

As long as you're careful though and know what threads you're going into there's nothing wrong with it :roftl:... :bleh:

:roftl: exactly.

Never heard of it, mind you I'm from Ireland :naughty:

How are they getting any customers though? Who'd want to go to a restaurant that has a reputation for bitchy staff?! :shocked:

my question too, but they are constantly booked for some reason lol. i went and HATED it, but some people i know loved it.

Thanks guys. Just didn't know if I could vent here or needed to go to a specific forum. Anyway, this is supposed to be the guy that adores me, loves me, and can't live without me..his words. Well right at the moment he is down in texas and we were talking online and he im's me brb baby...that was at 9:15 pm and I still haven't heard from him. Oh I know he is okay because I spoke to his friend he is staying with so I don't know what is going on. I don't know, maybe I am being a fool and just can't see he is wanting free but he sure didn't sound like it when we spoke last. I am pissed, hurt, and confused and having a real sucky Mother's Day. Which I would like to say to all you mothers out there:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL

Thanks guys. Just didn't know if I could vent here or needed to go to a specific forum. Anyway, this is supposed to be the guy that adores me, loves me, and can't live without me..his words. Well right at the moment he is down in texas and we were talking online and he im's me brb baby...that was at 9:15 pm and I still haven't heard from him. Oh I know he is okay because I spoke to his friend he is staying with so I don't know what is going on. I don't know, maybe I am being a fool and just can't see he is wanting free but he sure didn't sound like it when we spoke last. I am pissed, hurt, and confused and having a real sucky Mother's Day. Which I would like to say to all you mothers out there:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL

My friends do that when thye have bad connection, don't be upset maybe something came up.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL

Is this all because he said brb and hasn't returned or is there something else behind why you're confused? and how long ago was 9:15 pm there? :naughty:

Maybe he had to do something and then forgot he was online and went to sleep??