Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha! :roftl:

That's brilliant :naughty: what kinda spam did you leave??

and what does WWAD stand for??

I spammed Taylor's channel with comments, (yunno, the guy you saw in the video..lol). And WWAD = What would Andrew Do. Taylor is sick of being pushed down to the buttom, lol = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01YD5XFegqk. And Andrew Bravener, the genius: http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewBravener

It's quite complicated, just like human bodies. :roftl:

I spammed Taylor's channel with comments, (yunno, the guy you saw in the video..lol). And WWAD = What would Andrew Do. Taylor is sick of being pushed down to the buttom, lol = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01YD5XFegqk. And Andrew Bravener, the genius: http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewBravener

that was a guy...:boxed:

Well he hasn't been his complete self for about 3 days. He has been a little distant and this isn't the first time in these 3 days he has done this. And I know he was up because he was outside and if he had something to do it only takes a second to message and let someone know. 9:15 pm was over 15 hours ago and I can't believe he would do this because his cousin got into some trouble a few days ago that involved guns and he knows how worried I would be by not letting me know what is going on. He is the type to rush to his cousins aid with no regard for his own safety.

:starwars::mf_plasmawhore: Have we always had these smileys?

Think those ones are new, I keep discovering more of em too! :bleh:

Oooh, well done! :bleh: Let us know when you get your bracelet :naughty:

I'll go have a look at them soon, have to go now!

byeee! xx

Well he hasn't been his complete self for about 3 days. He has been a little distant and this isn't the first time in these 3 days he has done this. And I know he was up because he was outside and if he had something to do it only takes a second to message and let someone know. 9:15 pm was over 15 hours ago and I can't believe he would do this because his cousin got into some trouble a few days ago that involved guns and he knows how worried I would be by not letting me know what is going on. He is the type to rush to his cousins aid with no regard for his own safety.

oh...well, don't be mad at him, he can't help it. If you don't like this aspect of his peronsality and he's not willing to change it, then maybe you two arent' amde for eachother.

Think those ones are new, I keep discovering more of em too! :bleh:

Oooh, well done! :bleh: Let us know when you get your bracelet :naughty:

I'll go have a look at them soon, have to go now!

byeee! xx

Will do. :biggrin2: Goodbye, take care! :huglove:

:boxed: Weird!

How bad were the staff?

OKay, so they "pride" them selves on having an attitude and all. (it wasn't my choice to go there)

But it wouldn't have been half so bad if the food wasn't so GROSS. ick. Like, i had a grilled cheese, because i thought that would be safe, but it was gross, and they didn't even cut through all the way when they cut it in half- is it really that hard to cut it in half?

But some girl was bitchy right back and they put her FOOD ON THE FLOOR. i would have left right then. That is taking it too far. :shocked::shocked:

oh...well, don't be mad at him, he can't help it. If you don't like this aspect of his peronsality and he's not willing to change it, then maybe you two arent' amde for eachother.

But this isn't like him. He would always tell me what's going on and that is the problem now...I am not sure what is going on. He would know I would be worried and so wouldn't leave me hanging. I am not sure what happened 3 days ago cuz he hasn't contacted me. This is a man who was always online with me or on the phone or texting...hearing nothing is not the norm

Hmm.. maybe he's worried about his cousin and that's why he hasn't been himself? It's hard to know, guys can be so complicated sometimes for no reason! :thumbdown: Maybe just run it by him next time you're talking, just ask him is he alright cos he hasn't seemed himself last few days and maybe mention that you were waiting for him to come back last night.. and see what he says. I'm sure everything's fine :)

My cousin just put handcuffs on me and locked me in the bathroom :sneaky2: It was almost 10 minutes for he finally let me out. I have the most annoying cousins :naughty:

:lmfao:

That's sad.

OKay, so they "pride" them selves on having an attitude and all. (it wasn't my choice to go there)

But it wouldn't have been half so bad if the food wasn't so GROSS. ick. Like, i had a grilled cheese, because i thought that would be safe, but it was gross, and they didn't even cut through all the way when they cut it in half- is it really that hard to cut it in half?

But some girl was bitchy right back and they put her FOOD ON THE FLOOR. i would have left right then. That is taking it too far. :shocked::shocked:

:shocked:

That's ridiculous! There's nothing good about being bitchy and downright rude by the sounds of it. Why would people want to go to a restaurant to get treated badly? :boxed: I wonder how they hire their staff :naughty:

Hmm.. maybe he's worried about his cousin and that's why he hasn't been himself? It's hard to know, guys can be so complicated sometimes for no reason! :thumbdown: Maybe just run it by him next time you're talking, just ask him is he alright cos he hasn't seemed himself last few days and maybe mention that you were waiting for him to come back last night.. and see what he says. I'm sure everything's fine :)

You are right I am going to do just that. We usually tell each other everything so I just need to talk to him. But it was nice to be able to vent anyway. Thanks again guys for all your help..You rock :punk:

My cousin just put handcuffs on me and locked me in the bathroom :sneaky2: It was almost 10 minutes for he finally let me out. I have the most annoying cousins :naughty:

You poor thing! What did you do? :naughty:

You are right I am going to do just that. We usually tell each other everything so I just need to talk to him. But it was nice to be able to vent anyway. Thanks again guys for all your help..You rock :punk:

Aw you're welcome, any time! Hope you sort things out :wink2:

That's sad.

You poor thing! What did you do? :naughty:

I know! It was awful! I finally realized I could take the handcuffs..then I was just banging on the door until he got bored and walked away :roftl:

:shocked:

That's ridiculous! There's nothing good about being bitchy and downright rude by the sounds of it. Why would people want to go to a restaurant to get treated badly? :boxed: I wonder how they hire their staff :naughty:

I'm not sure, but i know a few people who would do well there......:naughty: