The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was too, but it was stale kernals from like 5 christmas' ago. (We ran out of regular popcorn and had to make it old-fashionedly)

haha i usually make popcorn the old fashion way because i have a hello kitty pop corn machine:bleh: but this time my parents made it in the microwave and decided to give me the left overs so now it cold:sneaky2::naughty:

Ewww... :roftl: I put salt and butter on my popcorn :bow: Or salt and vinegar. Mmmm.

salt and vinegar:boxed: i have never had that i usually just put salt and butter on but sometimes when i have my period or when i am in a weird mood (which is usually when i have my period lol) i put chocolate syrup on it lol:naughty::naughty:

salt and vinegar:boxed: i have never had that i usually just put salt and butter on but sometimes when i have my period or when i am in a weird mood (which is usually when i have my period lol) i put chocolate syrup on it lol:naughty::naughty:

:lmfao: Thatd be awesome.

yeah when i get the painters i do weird things. I scream a lot more, um.... i get angry when there's no chocolate, i cry, i meditate, i liste to loud music..general chaos.

:lmfao: Thatd be awesome.

yeah when i get the painters i do weird things. I scream a lot more, um.... i get angry when there's no chocolate, i cry, i meditate, i liste to loud music..general chaos.

i usually just lie down and cry because i wanna rip my uterus out:naughty::naughty: and then eat my self into oblivian:roftl::roftl:

nothing really trying not to go into bed because then i will no i will read more of twilight and i am not allowed to because i have to read it for school and i cant read more then 25 pages a night:naughty: i only read the 1st chapter but it is amazing!

haha nice

wait, is it required for school to read?! lol

haha nice

wait, is it required for school to read?! lol

sort of... in class we are reading mcbeth but she said that she wont assign it for home work we will only read it in class so she told us we had to get an outside reading book and read about 25 pages a night and we will get quizzes on what we read by getting general questions that we have to respond about the book in class to make sure we read...