The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohmygod me too!!!! and putting away the dishwasher. LIKE HOLY JUMPING POO. it sucks.

It is the worst thing ever and I have like 5 loads to do cause I did not do laundry ALL week.....ssshhh don't tell anyone! I HATE working SO far away from home, cause by the time I FINALLY get home at night I am SO tired and do not want to do anything!!!!! :boxed:

the pimp mommy :roftl: my mom does the same thing

mom: That guy's cute...he looks too old.

me: he works at mcdonald's

mom: too old.

:lmao: GLAD TO KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!

Austin: Mom Aimee is REALLY HOTT

Me: Aimee Austin thinks you are :chkn:

Austin: MOM :shocked:

the pimp mommy :roftl: my mom does the same thing

mom: That guy's cute...he looks too old.

me: he works at mcdonald's

mom: too old.

my mom is convinced that mika winked at her during big girl and thinks that he will wisk her away and get married in vegas:mf_rosetinted: I AM SERIOUS!

Me: Aimee Austin thinks you are :chkn:

Austin: MOM :shocked:

ur like a carrier pigeon!:naughty:

grrrrrrrrr i have 11 seconds left to between this post so i am writing this:sneaky2:

It is the worst thing ever and I have like 5 loads to do cause I did not do laundry ALL week.....ssshhh don't tell anyone! I HATE working SO far away from home, cause by the time I FINALLY get home at night I am SO tired and do not want to do anything!!!!! :boxed:

:huglove: My mom was a stay at home mom for 10 years, and when she got back to the scheme of things she was so exhausted. But she works in town so it isn't as straining.

Am I a "posting whore"?...hehe

Okay here we go:

1) Today my feet slightly smelled of buttered popcorn...I don't know why...

2) Yesterday at school, as a part of my uniform, I decided to wear a sweater vest as well as glasses...just to feel smart all day...hehe

:huglove: My mom was a stay at home mom for 10 years, and when she got back to the scheme of things she was so exhausted. But she works in town so it isn't as straining.

my mom is the same lol! she works with my dad in the city which is like an hour away from where i live and they get home at like 8 every night which means....................MFC!:roftl:

Me: Aimee Austin thinks you are

Austin: MOM

:naughty: No one at my school finds me hot maybe I should look to guys in other countries :roftl:

my mom is convinced that mika winked at her during big girl and thinks that he will wisk her away and get married in vegas:mf_rosetinted: I AM SERIOUS!

wow' date=' DREAM BIG.:mf_rosetinted::roftl: im kidding lol.

hehehe holy jumping poo! for some reason that made me laugh really loud out loud!:roftl:

you're tired. you are sleeeeepyyyy

OMG!!! That is SO funny! But clearly he was looking at me the whole time during Big Girl :mf_rosetinted: He was so distrcted that is why he dropped the microphone :roftl:

my mom is the same lol! she works with my dad in the city which is like an hour away from where i live and they get home at like 8 every night which means....................MFC!:roftl:

my dad works form home and he goes into mississauga to work.

OMG!!! That is SO funny! But clearly he was looking at me the whole time during Big Girl :mf_rosetinted: He was so distrcted that is why he dropped the microphone :roftl:

he was obviously look at the empty chair that i would've filled and saying

Why oh why must mika4life13's parents be so mean?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WILL BE AWQUARD FOR HIM IN JUNE! LOL! :roftl:

Not at all!

ur like a carrier pigeon!:naughty:

ha ha ha ... a mommy has to do what a mommy's got to do :roftl:

hahahaha waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit one second me austin and alysia hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a threesome! hahahahaha ewwwwwwww:shocked:i cant believe i just typed that!

:lmao: Austin said.... threesome! Forget about Alysia.... just you and him baby :das:

he was obviously look at the empty chair that i would've filled and saying

Why oh why must mika4life13's parents be so mean?

I KNOW that is a lie..... cause BELEIVE ME there were NO EMPTY chairs! :roftl:

No one at my school finds me hot maybe I should look to guys in other countries :roftl:

wow, DREAM BIG. im kidding lol.

you're tired. you are sleeeeepyyyy

haha dont worry no one at my school thinks i am hot either but i think its because u have to have certain brand of clothing to where (juicy, dolce and gabbana, seven jeans...), backpack (longchampe:thumbdown:), straight hair, and show a certain amount of skin:sneaky2::thumbdown:SLUTS! lol

hahaha my mom only does that because she likes to tease me :sneaky2: i think:blink: I HOPE!:boxed:

OH GAWD what I wouldn't give to be a stay at home mom... but being a single parent that is never gonna happen!!!!! :sneaky2:

haha dont worry no one at my school thinks i am hot either but i think its because u have to have certain brand of clothing to where (juicy' date=' dolce and gabbana, seven jeans...), backpack (longchampe:thumbdown:), straight hair, and show a certain amount of skin:sneaky2::thumbdown:SLUTS! lol

hahaha my mom only does that because she likes to tease me :sneaky2: i think:blink: I HOPE!:boxed:[/quote']

lol, my school is so poor only lucy,larkin,joe,cole,nicky,david, emma and I wear nice stuff. And then there's the sluts...LOL

haha dont worry no one at my school thinks i am hot either but i think its because u have to have certain brand of clothing to where (juicy' date=' dolce and gabbana, seven jeans...), backpack (longchampe:thumbdown:), straight hair, and show a certain amount of skin:sneaky2::thumbdown:SLUTS! lol

hahaha my mom only does that because she likes to tease me :sneaky2: i think:blink: I HOPE!:boxed:[/quote']

Yeah well there are TWO guys in Florida that think you are red HOTT! :naughty: