Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh my! :roftl: :roftl: nice name! :bleh::bleh:

It is a fitting name. The only difference is that muffins are delicious and muffin top isn't...

LMFAO. yeah it's gross.

Hahaha...never knew what that "expression" was called before but I do now. I have to explain it to people at school...then maybe that will make them stop doing that face.

Yeah, I cut my hair kind of short, near Christmas time and I don't know if this is with every curly haired person but, my hair doesn't grow fast...I kind of want it longer. It's JUST above my shoulders right now...

Oh.... i went to the extreme! I cut mine SHORT!!!!! Now I am like- NNNNOOOO I am bald! I just don't feel feminine without my hair! When it gets long again I am SO getting a perm :biggrin2:

It's when your pants are too tight and the skin/fat hangs over the top of the pants...

Yeah, I cut my hair kind of short, near Christmas time and I don't know if this is with every curly haired person but, my hair doesn't grow fast...I kind of want it longer. It's JUST above my shoulders right now...

yeah around 5 years ago in 5th grade i cut my hair really really short i couldnt even put it in a pony tail! and for every person with curly hair ur hair gets bigger and curlier wen its shorter and my hair was an afro i resembled the fro man smiley:fro:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!

ooh my! :roftl: :roftl: nice name! :bleh::bleh:

XDDD

It is a fitting name. The only difference is that muffins are delicious and muffin top isn't...

Hahaha...never knew what that "expression" was called before but I do now. I have to explain it to people at school...then maybe that will make them stop doing that face.

My friend calls it anus mouth because it's so gross and looks like a colon.

i gave up hope on training my mom she always got mad at me and she has to much of a craving for ice cream and to little of a craving for exercise:naughty:

I know... I feel sorry for poor Alysia' date=' cause he is trying SO hard to motivate me and I am SCREAMING at him! It is so funny and sad all at the same time! Luckily for me he said he will NEVER give up on me!!!!

:roftl: Sounds like a plan! My mom's very,,,colourful, and she's loud. But she cares about everyone.

aaahhhh... another thing we have in common!!! I am extremely loud...just ask Aimee! :naughty:

:roftl: I know, I'm all of those things when I sing hey jude at lunch time.

ha ha ha! I am SUCH a Gay man trapped in a woman's body.... it is apparent in EVERYTHING that I do! ....and it just comes naturally! THAT is the scary part! :roftl:

Oh.... i went to the extreme! I cut mine SHORT!!!!! Now I am like- NNNNOOOO I am bald! I just don't feel feminine without my hair! When it gets long again I am SO getting a perm :biggrin2:

I don't think I've ever had my hair cut that short. Don't feel bad about it...call it a "pixie cut" a cute pixie cut:biggrin2:

yeah around 5 years ago in 5th grade i cut my hair really really short i couldnt even put it in a pony tail! and for every person with curly hair ur hair gets bigger and curlier wen its shorter and my hair was an afro i resembled the fro man smiley:fro:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!

I used to not be able to put my hair in a ponytail (close but wasn't able to..) Now I can still put it in a ponytail but some hair comes out of the hairtie...I just wish my hair would grow faster...

XDDD

My friend calls it anus mouth because it's so gross and looks like a colon.

Hahaha...you are making me laugh

aaahhhh... another thing we have in common!!! I am extremely loud...just ask Aimee! :naughty:

ha ha ha! I am SUCH a Gay man trapped in a woman's body.... it is apparent in EVERYTHING that I do! ....and it just comes naturally! THAT is the scary part! :roftl:

talking to my mom on the phone i have told hold it faaaaar away :roftl: But my mom's extremely attractive.

SAME HERE:shocked::roftl:

I know... I feel sorry for poor Alysia, cause he is trying SO hard to motivate me and I am SCREAMING at him! It is so funny and sad all at the same time! Luckily for me he said he will NEVER give up on me!!!!

hahaha HOLLY IS VERY LOUD!!!!!! not as loud as me though:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think I've ever had my hair cut that short. Don't feel bad about it...call it a "pixie cut" a cute pixie cut:biggrin2:

I used to not be able to put my hair in a ponytail (close but wasn't able to..) Now I can still put it in a ponytail but some hair comes out of the hairtie...I just wish my hair would grow faster...

Hahaha...you are making me laugh

:naughty: Hello there. I was lonesome.:blush-anim-cl:

Welcme to the circle of whore.

talking to my mom on the phone i have told hold it faaaaar away :roftl: But my mom's extremely attractive.

SAME HERE:shocked::roftl:

haha my mom is the same on the fone she is afraid that u wont be able to hear its like she is trying to shout across the country when talking to my brother lol! i once was talking to her on the fone in the mall with my friend and i was in h&m and the person who worked there asked me to take it off speaker and the embarassing thing i had to tell him was that it was on the lowest volume not on speaker:naughty:

haha my mom is the same on the fone she is afraid that u wont be able to hear its like she is trying to shout across the country when talking to my brother lol! i once was talking to her on the fone in the mall with my friend and i was in h&m and the person who worked there asked me to take it off speaker and the embarassing thing i had to tell him was that it was on the lowest volume not on speaker:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl: my mom is a public speaker type person, so im just like "MOM VOLUME OCNTROL, YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST THE MUTE BUTTON"

SHAZA!

Your siggy is AMAZING. (I've been meaning to tell you that forever :naughty:)

hehe that really caught my attention :naughty:

I was thinking "what? what did I do?!" :naughty:

Oooh thank yooouu :wub2:

Tauruslady made it for me :blush-anim-cl:

Do you like Russell too?? :mf_lustslow:

NOW THAT IS BAD!

I love your mom Aimee! She is SO cool, fun and down to earth! Your daddy seems a bit uptight....maybe it was JUST the Florida heat - cause I don't recall him being like that in NYC! :naughty:

Woooh partayyyy! :yay:

What is everyone doing tonight?

I had all this dance running around to do today *yawn* And tomorrow i have to finish the rough of my essay, so meeeehhh and then i might be going to my best friend lu's house for dinner.

yooou?