The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mom and i are the exact same people. I care a bit more abut brand names, and stuff than she does, and I like being a bubbly blonde, she's a brunette but we both love queen and freddie, david wilcox, mika, playing computer games :roftl:, david bowie....etc. We both have wicked senses of humour.

Oooooohhhh my Freddie!!!!! :wub2:

We don't have muffin tops :blush-anim-cl: what are they??

See we actually ARE bridging cultural dividings in this thread :naughty::naughty:

muffintop.jpg

hahaha i put my dirty laundry under my bed hahahahah!!!!!!!!! and my mom always finds it like 3 weeks later covered in dust bunnies!:naughty:

I have a bunk bed and i cant fit it underneath so i put it on the top bunk XD

I know!!! I mean...oi. It only makes other girls disrespect you, and guys disrespect you..but use you. Most guys dont even like the chicks with muffin tops.

OOH and the people who take a bazillion pics of themselves with the peace sign and anus mouth.

Then there's "Ilysfm baaybee, yhuu makee mee sso haappyy, ii lloovee yhuu."

In my marketing class, we were talking about how students (more specifically the girls) do not wear the uniform properly. And how some girls roll up their shirts so short (someone even said that the grade nine girls wear their short shirts with thongs and NO little shorts underneath!!! how gross!!!...when I wear my skirt, I ALWAYS wear little shorts underneath). But anyways, one of the guys even said that it isn't attractive when they girls just "give it away..."

Anus mouth?!?:boxed:

yeah, i think you and my mom'd get along. She's quite a bit like you, and LOOOOVES florida. it's weird.

Maybe we are long lost twins seperated at birth! What is her name? :naughty:

In my marketing class, we were talking about how students (more specifically the girls) do not wear the uniform properly. And how some girls roll up their shirts so short (someone even said that the grade nine girls wear their short shirts with thongs and NO little shorts underneath!!! how gross!!!...when I wear my skirt, I ALWAYS wear little shorts underneath). But anyways, one of the guys even said that it isn't attractive when they girls just "give it away..."

Anus mouth?!?:boxed:

shannon.jpg

kind of what the girl on the right is doing.

ha ha ha .... I have to pay LOTS of money to get a perm to have beautiful curly hair... but, it is so worth it!!!! :punk:

......I would if I weren't a big girl! :naughty:

It is worth it. I mean, I don't pay for mine but it's good that you like curly hair:biggrin2: Though I did pay for a flat iron...for when I do straighten it...hehe

Nice:naughty:

My mom and i are the exact same people. I care a bit more abut brand names, and stuff than she does, and I like being a bubbly blonde, she's a brunette but we both love queen and freddie, david wilcox, mika, playing computer games :roftl:, david bowie....etc. We both have wicked senses of humour.

i dont know people say me and my mom are exactly the same so i guess thats why we always argue lol the only similarity i see is the fact that we are both obsessed with mika (though i like him muuuuuuuuuuuuch more! she has less of a tolerance of him lol)

i would donate some of my hair to u holly! there is PLENTY to go around! lol

Oh yes!!!! Thanks - I can use it as extensions.. my hair is growing super slow these days! i can't beleive I cut it ALL off RIGHT before the NYC concert! My hair was LONG..... I cut it a few DAYS before I left for NYC..... momentary insanity.... MIKA was making me CRAZY! :insane:

i dont know people say me and my mom are exactly the same so i guess thats why we always argue lol the only similarity i see is the fact that we are both obsessed with mika (though i like him muuuuuuuuuuuuch more! she has less of a tolerance of him lol)

My mom and i are the same person. Except she's louder, and I'm a bit more eccentric.

Ellen :naughty: She's a big girl too, but she's on jenny craig and has lost 40 pounds!!

ha ha ha ..... I am on a plan and have a personal trainer *named Alysia* I HAVE to lose weight before the Masquerade Party in October! :roftl:

:boxed:

Attractive :boxed:

Too short tops basically?

It's when your pants are too tight and the skin/fat hangs over the top of the pants...

Oh yes!!!! Thanks - I can use it as extensions.. my hair is growing super slow these days! i can't beleive I cut it ALL off RIGHT before the NYC concert! My hair was LONG..... I cut it a few DAYS before I left for NYC..... momentary insanity.... MIKA was making me CRAZY! :insane:

Yeah, I cut my hair kind of short, near Christmas time and I don't know if this is with every curly haired person but, my hair doesn't grow fast...I kind of want it longer. It's JUST above my shoulders right now...

My mom and i are the same person. Except she's louder, and I'm a bit more eccentric.

OH gawd my mom uses that word to discribe me all of the time! Eccentric... flamboyant.... dramatic.... personally I don't see it :mf_rosetinted: