The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH GAWD what I wouldn't give to be a stay at home mom... but being a single parent that is never gonna happen!!!!! :sneaky2:

My mom couldnt' take it. she fidgeted with stuff. and clean

me: mum where's my sweater?

mum: I washed it.

me: IT WASNT DIRTY!

mum: it was in the laundry basket...

me: thats 'cause im too lazy to hang it up, dont you know me at all?

ha ha ha! You could SO be my daughter! I would expect a total disaster of a room! :roftl:

ha ha ha! You could SO be my daughter! I would expect a total disaster of a room! :roftl:

my room is seriously a disaster as of now. Bras on the floor, dance stuff crammed on the sheleves, underwear just..everywhere. i dont even think the bed is made :naughty:

I'm a dancer and if i'm in a hurry i just cram things in places people wont look .. like the couch :roftl:

haha dont worry no one at my school thinks i am hot either but i think its because u have to have certain brand of clothing to where (juicy' date=' dolce and gabbana, seven jeans...), backpack (longchampe:thumbdown:), straight hair, and show a certain amount of skin:sneaky2::thumbdown:SLUTS! lol

hahaha my mom only does that because she likes to tease me :sneaky2: i think:blink: I HOPE!:boxed:[/quote']

Oh my goodnes...I totally know what you mean.

I go to a uniform school and you would think that would tame things...it DOESN'T!!!

These girls roll their skirts up to high heavens...come on...it's not cute ladies!!! And the straight hair thing...I can see what you mean. But I rock my curly locks as much as I can:biggrin2:

my room is seriously a disaster as of now. Bras on the floor, dance stuff crammed on the sheleves, underwear just..everywhere. i dont even think the bed is made :naughty:

I'm a dancer and if i'm in a hurry i just cram things in places people wont look .. like the couch :roftl:

Sounds like my room! Somethings never change! :naughty:

I go to a uniform school and you would think that would tame things...it DOESN'T!!!

These girls roll their skirts up to high heavens...come on...it's not cute ladies!!! And the straight hair thing...I can see what you mean. But I rock my curly locks as much as I can:biggrin2:

ohmygod i know ew ew ew

girls at my school wear uber tight pants that force theire knees to make a very unnatural curving thing, and then there skin puffs out the top (muffin top) and you see their stomache flab and then they have lace that doesnt cover it (the lacey tank tops) then bra straps poppin' out of their shirts.

I wish I had curly hair! :sneaky2:

And when I was in High School - I dressed like a total slut! :naughty:

ohmygod i know ew ew ew

girls at my school wear uber tight pants that force theire knees to make a very unnatural curving thing, and then there skin puffs out the top (muffin top) and you see their stomache flab and then they have lace that doesnt cover it (the lacey tank tops) then bra straps poppin' out of their shirts.

Muffin top...I know.

Oh my goodnes!!! I hate those lace tanks tops. They annoy the hell out of me...especially when there is no much lace that it covers their behinds!!!

Why can't girls realize that being sluts (sorry but some of them act like it...) isn't cute at all?!?

:lmfao: :lmfao:

:roftl: My dad's a perfectionist so him and i are like opposites. Playing sims with him is no walk in the park :roftl:

OMG... me and the boys are JUST alike! We like all of the same music and activities and we do EVERYTHING together! But, Austin is way more mature then me..... he keeps me in line! :naughty:

I wish I had curly hair! :sneaky2:

And when I was in High School - I dressed like a total slut! :naughty:

Thanks so much HollyD...I love my NATURALLY curly hair...*cough Mika cough*

You don't dress like that now do you?...hehe

Muffin top...I know.

Oh my goodnes!!! I hate those lace tanks tops. They annoy the hell out of me...especially when there is no much lace that it covers their behinds!!!

Why can't girls realize that being sluts (sorry but some of them act like it...) isn't cute at all?!?

I know!!! I mean...oi. It only makes other girls disrespect you, and guys disrespect you..but use you. Most guys dont even like the chicks with muffin tops.

OOH and the people who take a bazillion pics of themselves with the peace sign and anus mouth.

Then there's "Ilysfm baaybee, yhuu makee mee sso haappyy, ii lloovee yhuu."

MY MOM EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she washes the kitchen floor 2 or 3 times a day!

Thanks so much HollyD...I love my NATURALLY curly hair...*cough Mika cough*

You don't dress like that now do you?...hehe

ha ha ha .... I have to pay LOTS of money to get a perm to have beautiful curly hair... but, it is so worth it!!!! :punk:

......I would if I weren't a big girl! :naughty:

OMG... me and the boys are JUST alike! We like all of the same music and activities and we do EVERYTHING together! But, Austin is way more mature then me..... he keeps me in line! :naughty:

My mom and i are the exact same people. I care a bit more abut brand names, and stuff than she does, and I like being a bubbly blonde, she's a brunette but we both love queen and freddie, david wilcox, mika, playing computer games :roftl:, david bowie....etc. We both have wicked senses of humour.

hahaha i put my dirty laundry under my bed hahahahah!!!!!!!!! and my mom always finds it like 3 weeks later covered in dust bunnies!:naughty: