Shaza!

hehe that really caught my attention :naughty:

I was thinking "what? what did I do?!" :naughty:

Oooh thank yooouu :wub2:

Tauruslady made it for me

Do you like Russell too?? :mf_lustslow:

Oh really? I love her siggy too! :lol3:

I don't not like him. :naughty:

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed or anything and I don't know much about him, but I like him I guess. He's pretty funny. :bleh:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problemo Mika4Life13!!!

Stop making me laugh..."circle of whore"...I hope the only whore I will ever be in life is a "posting whore"...hehe

Oh dear, me too. Muffin tops are only good on muffins. Chocolate chip muffins. but hompefully low cal or you'll be a muffin top.

NOW THAT IS BAD!

I love your mom Aimee! She is SO cool, fun and down to earth! Your daddy seems a bit uptight....maybe it was JUST the Florida heat - cause I don't recall him being like that in NYC! :naughty:

it's your fault it's so hot on florida, holly :das:

I had all this dance running around to do today *yawn* And tomorrow i have to finish the rough of my essay, so meeeehhh and then i might be going to my best friend lu's house for dinner.

yooou?

Oh that sucks:thumbdown:(about the essay)

My family and I are having a movie night (scrabble, pizza, movies) haha. We never do this :blink:

NOW THAT IS BAD!

I love your mom Aimee! She is SO cool, fun and down to earth! Your daddy seems a bit uptight....maybe it was JUST the Florida heat - cause I don't recall him being like that in NYC! :naughty:

hahaha being in a roller rink with a bunch of mfcers was the last place he wanted to be on vacation!lol!!!!!! also being at a mika concert on his bday surrounded by gays and mika crazed fans was also the last place he wanted to be hahahaha

make it urself :mf_rosetinted:or i could splash some on my computer hope u get it and then watch my computer blow up:naughty:

:bow: ... hahaha I just found this smiley LOVE IT!!!!!

I'll just get some Mountain Dew! Don't blow up your computer!!!! You will miss the MFC too much!!!! :roftl:

Oh dear, me too. Muffin tops are only good on muffins. Chocolate chip muffins. but hompefully low cal or you'll be a muffin top.

Mmmm...muffins are good. Chocolate chip are my favourite (those or the blueberry ones). The one's from Timmy's are good...the tops are crispy and delicious...not to mention the sugar on the top...hehe low calorie muffins:roftl:

Oh that sucks:thumbdown:(about the essay)

My family and I are having a movie night (scrabble, pizza, movies) haha. We never do this :blink:

hahai looove those nights but they are always oddly strange arent they lol like when my mom actually sits through a movie without hating the movie, folding laundry and allows the lights to be turned off and we are all getting along lol

:bow: ... hahaha I just found this smiley LOVE IT!!!!!

I'll just get some Mountain Dew! Don't blow up your computer!!!! You will miss the MFC too much!!!! :roftl:

hahah i think i would blow up before my computer does if the mfc went down first hahaha

hahaha being in a roller rink with a bunch of mfcers was the last place he wanted to be on vacation!lol!!!!!! also being at a mika concert on his bday surrounded by gays and mika crazed fans was also the last place he wanted to be hahahaha

OMG..... it was his b-day on Feb. 2!!!! Yeah, I can see - but uummmm being at a Mika gig on my birthday surrounded by gays sounds like heaven on earth :wub2:

Oh really? I love her siggy too! :lol3:

I don't not like him. :naughty:

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed or anything and I don't know much about him, but I like him I guess. He's pretty funny. :bleh:

Yeah she's brill in photoshop!

Aaaw he is, I love everything he does :blush-anim-cl:

Where did you hear about him if you don't mind me asking cos he's just breaking into America now and it's cool to hear he's reaching people! :bleh: unless it was here cos I do talk about him practically every where :naughty:

OMG..... it was his b-day on Feb. 2!!!! Yeah, I can see - but uummmm being at a Mika gig on my birthday surrounded by gays sounds like heaven on earth :wub2:

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SOOO JEALOUS OF HIM!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM IT WAS MY BDAY WHEN I MET HIM AND I WOULD HAVE HELD UP A SIGN SAYING KISS ME ITS MY BIRTHDAY!:blush-anim-cl:

Random: that reminds me of the Kool Haus concert. It was Mikey's birthday that night and the whole crowd got to shout "Happy Birthday Mikey!!!" That was also the same concert that Mika hiccuped during "Stuck in the Middle"

Yeah she's brill in photoshop!

Aaaw he is, I love everything he does :blush-anim-cl:

Where did you hear about him if you don't mind me asking cos he's just breaking into America now and it's cool to hear he's reaching people! :bleh: unless it was here cos I do talk about him practically every where :naughty:

I actually heard about him a while ago when he hosted The Brit Awards 2007 (?)

He was also in some movie here recently that my mom saw in theaters. She liked him a lot in it haha

Ok, so it wasn't that long ago:naughty:

:roftl: I really want pizza now...save me some.

Um.......no?

Random: that reminds me of the Kool Haus concert. It was Mikey's birthday that night and the whole crowd got to shout "Happy Birthday Mikey!!!" That was also the same concert that Mika hiccuped during "Stuck in the Middle"

*sighs* DOnt remind me

Aww I loved when he hiccuped:wub2:

(not that I was even there haha)

Bless YouTube!!:bow:

I actually heard about him a while ago when he hosted The Brit Awards 2007 (?)

He was also in some movie here recently that my mom saw in theaters. She liked him a lot in it haha

Ok, so it wasn't that long ago:naughty:

Um.......no?

:shocked:

why do you hate me?

who is russell brand i mean i no he is in the movie forgetting sarah marshall but what else does he do? he sorta reminds me of jonny depp in pirates of the caribbean i guess its the hair lol! i heard about him in the mika interview where the interviewer asks which celeb would u want to make over and he replies sienna miller because she is to plain and boring and russell brand because he needs to wash his hair:roftl:

that must be amazing for mikey to be able to celebrate his bday at a concert ON STAGE!

who is russell brand i mean i no he is in the movie forgetting sarah marshall but what else does he do? he sorta reminds me of jonny depp in pirates of the caribbean i guess its the hair lol! i heard about him in the mika interview where the interviewer asks which celeb would u want to make over and he replies sienna miller because she is to plain and boring and russell brand because he needs to wash his hair:roftl:

He's a famous British comedian/actor

Mmmm...muffins are good. Chocolate chip are my favourite (those or the blueberry ones). The one's from Timmy's are good...the tops are crispy and delicious...not to mention the sugar on the top...hehe low calorie muffins:roftl:

Oooh, Toronto show, timmy's You're canadian aren't you!?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: