• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww I loved when he hiccuped:wub2:

(not that I was even there haha)

Bless YouTube!!:bow:

I KNOW with out youtube i dont know what i would do to myself! or mika!!! i would probably stalk him and there would be waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy more interviewers asking what grace kelly is about:roftl:

I KNOW with out youtube i dont know what i would do to myself! or mika!!! i would probably stalk him and there would be waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy more interviewers asking what grace kelly is about:roftl:

I never thought about it that way :lmao:

*sighs* DOnt remind me

Sorry!!!

Aww I loved when he hiccuped:wub2:

(not that I was even there haha)

Bless YouTube!!:bow:

It was what we call "epic"...hehe

that must be amazing for mikey to be able to celebrate his bday at a concert ON STAGE!

For sure...and with Canadians...hehe

Oooh' date=' Toronto show, timmy's You're canadian aren't you!?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

Yes I am:biggrin2:

I actually heard about him a while ago when he hosted The Brit Awards 2007 (?)

He was also in some movie here recently that my mom saw in theaters. She liked him a lot in it haha

Ok, so it wasn't that long ago:naughty:

Oh yess he hosted that! :D

And yes Forgetting Sarah Marshall! :mf_lustslow: hehe your mom has good taste it's hilarious :naughty:

That's cool though I love to see he's actually known by a few over there cos he finds it such a change to Britain that people don't recognise him :roftl:

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SOOO JEALOUS OF HIM!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM IT WAS MY BDAY WHEN I MET HIM AND I WOULD HAVE HELD UP A SIGN SAYING KISS ME ITS MY BIRTHDAY!:blush-anim-cl:

You could have lied ya know! Mika would have never known the difference! Mine would have been closer though! My Birthday is Feb. 5 :naughty:

He played Chicago on my birthday! :tears:

Haha...yeah Youtube is good for stuff like that...especially MY MIKA ASSIGNMENT!!!

And like we need to hear what Grace Kelly is about ONE more time (or if Mika even wants to explain it ONE more time)...hehe:roftl:

Sorry!!!

It was what we call "epic"...hehe

For sure...and with Canadians...hehe

Yes I am:biggrin2:

lol, it's ok, im learning to cope with people boasitng about meeting him. ONE DAY ONE DAY!

ohmygod where are you from???

Oh yess he hosted that! :D

And yes Forgetting Sarah Marshall! :mf_lustslow: hehe your mom has good taste it's hilarious :naughty:

That's cool though I love to see he's actually known by a few over there cos he finds it such a change to Britain that people don't recognise him :roftl:

He sort of just showed up at of nowhere here...it was random :naughty:

But yeah, I knew about him before he "broke through" in America. :bleh:

I remember reading an interview he did in some magazine...wish I could remember

Haha...yeah Youtube is good for stuff like that...especially MY MIKA ASSIGNMENT!!!

And like we need to hear what Grace Kelly is about ONE more time (or if Mika even wants to explain it ONE more time)...hehe:roftl:

in interviews i just listen to his voice not even the question or answer because i know what it is lol

Hehe...you WILL!!! When he does his "proper Canadian tour"!!!

Toronto, eh...

ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so so so so so awesome! I'm from Barrie! Well...more or less :naughty:

who is russell brand i mean i no he is in the movie forgetting sarah marshall but what else does he do? he sorta reminds me of jonny depp in pirates of the caribbean i guess its the hair lol! i heard about him in the mika interview where the interviewer asks which celeb would u want to make over and he replies sienna miller because she is to plain and boring and russell brand because he needs to wash his hair:roftl:

He does practically everything a man can do in the media :naughty:

He's a comedian/actor/radio and tv presenter/newspaper columnist. He's so talented and funny and sweet and charismatic and brilliant in everything he does :wub2:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Brand

Haha people make that comparison alright! there is actually a photo going around, dunno if it's been photoshoped or if its real, of him dressed as Johnny Depp from POTC :naughty: I'll post it here in 2 minutes!

Yeah I remember when Mika said that :roftl: don't reckon he'd like my sig eh? :roftl:

ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so so so so so awesome! I'm from Barrie! Well...more or less :naughty:

Cool!!!

I hope he keeps his promise (even though he didn't promise...but still...) about that Canadian tour!!!

Cool!!!

I hope he keeps his promise (even though he didn't promise...but still...) about that Canadian tour!!!

Yeah it would be really, really cool. it better not be in the winter, who does a concert in canada in january??? That's suicide. You can barely get your mail in the winter, let alone go to a concert.

Yeah..... I guess we were the ONLY gig that got to meet Mika BEFORE the show! You can all thank ME now! :naughty:

who says its u?!?! huuuuuuuuuuu u were the one that almost made me and jackie miss seeing john telling us we might be able to see him before the show because u had to buy padslol!!!!! i love u holly!:hug_love:

listening to kylie minogue LOVE HER!

He does practically everything a man can do in the media :naughty:

He's a comedian/actor/radio and tv presenter/newspaper columnist. He's so talented and funny and sweet and charismatic and brilliant in everything he does :wub2:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Brand

Haha people make that comparison alright! there is actually a photo going around, dunno if it's been photoshoped or if its real, of him dressed as Johnny Depp from POTC :naughty: I'll post it here in 2 minutes!

Yeah I remember when Mika said that :roftl: don't reckon he'd like my sig eh? :roftl:

i dont think he is hot but WOW is he talented! not as talented as mika of course but no one can top him lol!