The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

He sort of just showed up at of nowhere here...it was random :naughty:

But yeah, I knew about him before he "broke through" in America. :bleh:

I remember reading an interview he did in some magazine...wish I could remember

You can always stand by that :bleh: I love knowing about people before they're all famous!

He's gonna be in a Disney film with Adam Sandlar called Bedtime Stories too which will be out on Christmas Day over there I think or else the 26th :naughty:

RUSSELLASJOHNNY.jpg

Here's that pic of Russell as Johnny, yeah it was deffo photoshopped but I likes it :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah it would be really, really cool. it better not be in the winter, who does a concert in canada in january??? That's suicide. You can barely get your mail in the winter, let alone go to a concert.

he could do it when ever where ever he wants and he knows we will be there lol! heck if it was antarctica in the winter in the middle of a blizzard i would be camping out to get front row! hahaha

You can always stand by that :bleh: I love knowing about people before they're all famous!

He's gonna be in a Disney film with Adam Sandlar called Bedtime Stories too which will be out on Christmas Day over there I think or else the 26th :naughty:

RUSSELLASJOHNNY.jpg

Here's that pic of Russell as Johnny, yeah it was deffo photoshopped but I likes it :D

he is pretty hot there!

he could do it when ever where ever he wants and he knows we will be there lol! heck if it was antarctica in the winter in the middle of a blizzard i would be camping out to get front row! hahaha

well, you don't live in canada. One of the reasons I couldn't go, canadian winter *sigh*

who says its u?!?! huuuuuuuuuuu u were the one that almost made me and jackie miss seeing john telling us we might be able to see him before the show because u had to buy padslol!!!!! i love u holly!:hug_love:

HEY! *what's the big idea* ..... if it wasn't for me getting there at 5 AM...... we would have never got all the attention that we did! .....and WHO was John talking to when we got Hot Chocolate and donuts? ME! He said I looked SO miserable and cold..... and asked me WHAT he could do to make my wait more comfortable! :bleh:

well since this is a random thread i'll tell a random story of me today!

i was walking down very steep stairs and i didn't notice the puddle of water on them. yes i fell down and on top of that b/c these particular stairs were so steep i keep sliding down them. i missed hitting my tailbone by about 1/2 an inch! they called paramedics and a wheelchiar and everything! this one nice guy(while i was sliding down he was the person in front of me i was trying to stop myself for cuz i didn't want to run into him!:naughty:) helped me and he prayed with me right there! it was so sweet. so now i have a huge arse bruise on my butte!:naughty:

that's my random story of the day!

HEY! *what's the big idea* ..... if it wasn't for me getting there at 5 AM...... we would have never got all the attention that we did! .....and WHO was John talking to when we got Hot Chocolate and donuts? ME! He said I looked SO miserable and cold..... and asked me WHAT he could do to make my wait more comfortable! :bleh:

WELL I SHOOK MIKAS HAND SO HA!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it would be really, really cool. it better not be in the winter, who does a concert in canada in january??? That's suicide. You can barely get your mail in the winter, let alone go to a concert.

Haha...yeah. The weather, when he came, wasn't too bad...The spring/summer would be better for concerts I think...anything other than winter:biggrin2:

We would be there. But Canadian winters do get brutal somtimes!!!

Haha...yeah. The weather, when he came, wasn't too bad...The spring/summer would be better for concerts I think...anything other than winter:biggrin2:

We would be there. But Canadian winters do get brutal somtimes!!!

Hells yeah!!! like...jeez.

i was walking down very steep stairs and i didn't notice the puddle of water on them. yes i fell down and on top of that b/c these particular stairs were so steep i keep sliding down them. i missed hitting my tailbone by about 1/2 an inch! they called paramedics and a wheelchiar and everything! this one nice guy(while i was sliding down he was the person in front of me i was trying to stop myself for cuz i didn't want to run into him!:naughty:) helped me and he prayed with me right there! it was so sweet. so now i have a huge arse bruise on my butte!:naughty:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE U FEELING??? OWWW THAT MUST HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GUY WAS SO SWEET FOR PRAYING WITH U!

i dont think he is hot but WOW is he talented! not as talented as mika of course but no one can top him lol!

He is :naughty:

Ah they're both talented in different ways but Russell can actually sing too! http://www.myspace.com/officialinfantsorrow (you'll kill me :roftl:) he recorded two songs for Forgetting Sarah Marshall cos his character plays the lead singer of the band Infant Sorrow and he actually sings really well :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Oh my gooness!!! I hope you feel better soon musicfreak!!!

WELL I SHOOK MIKAS HAND SO HA!!!!!!!!!

Lucky' date=' lucky, lucky!!! I wasn't as lucky as you but...Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

But my DREAM is to be a LG...

*cough look at signature cough*

Oh my gooness!!! I hope you feel better soon musicfreak!!!

Lucky, lucky, lucky!!! I wasn't as lucky as you but...Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

But my DREAM is to be a LG...

*cough look at signature cough*

my dream also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but we have both have a pretty big chance because it seemed like alot of people got chosen!