VIP tickets

nidhi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are not concerts in december, for the moment

and the tickets for M concerts are just tickets...

normal tickets: standing or seating

that is what i know

hello

if you know concerts's dates in december 2008 please tell us :thumb_yello:

there are not concerts in december, for the moment

and the tickets for M concerts are just tickets...

normal tickets: standing or seating

that is what i know

hello

if you know concerts's dates in december 2008 please tell us :thumb_yello:

sorry i dont know any of the dates! i would like to find that out!:biggrin2:

:roftl: Okay let's worry about Mika actually playing gigs in December first and then you can concentrate on your VIP passes. He doesn't have any dates scheduled after July at the moment.

yh i know but i need to get them early coz they get sold out really quickly:wink2:

Ahh, don't you just love the excitable newbies, bless 'em!

Firstly it's a good idea to wait for dates to be announced before you get excited about them.

Secondly, VIP tickets are only given out by Mika/record company (no chance of you getting one there, unless you are family, friend or celeb), unless they are up for grabs in a competition (then it's pot luck).

It's just a matter of waitimg, I'm afraid.

Firstly it's a good idea to wait for dates to be announced before you get excited about them.

Secondly, VIP tickets are only given out by Mika/record company (no chance of you getting one there, unless you are family, friend or celeb), unless they are up for grabs in a competition (then it's pot luck).

You forgot to mention the "harrass a member of his family" technique :naughty:

Well, I'd say getting them before they exist is pretty darn early! :thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl:Possibly too early?

are you sure because me and my friends REALLY want to meet him and if there's another way of meeting him please tell me because i know how many times some of you have met him! lol! ok thanx bye!

oh, london in dec. again! how much would I love that, again... :wub2::newyear:

It would be great especially if one was on my birthday. But I guess that'll be wishful thinking.

:roftl::roftl:Possibly too early?

oh, there are many techniques as you like to call them. sometimes he even gives so called vip ticks out without being harrassed. or out of a competition. he's a lovely, original young man... :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

oh, there are many techniques as you like to call them. sometimes he even gives so called vip ticks out without being harrassed. or out of a competition. he's a lovely, original young man... :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

really??? how??

oh, london in dec. again! how much would I love that, again... :wub2::newyear:

London anytime, I am seriously thinking of not going.

Works for some, so I hear.:ap_rosetinted:

are you sure because me and my friends REALLY want to meet him and if there's another way of meeting him please tell me because i know how many times some of you have met him! lol! ok thanx bye!

Ah you mean meeting him after the gig, I see.

Well that's just a matter of waiting by the stage door round the side of the venue, not a VIP thing.

And then it's if he's feeling up to it, as he he's prone to the odd viral infection, and if he's not feeling well, he'll just say a quick general hello and go. The afterparty was just pure luck for us, and even then not everyone who should have got in did.

But as the crowds, and venues get bigger, he may not hang around like he did over the last tours, so even we may not get the access we've had before. So again it's pot luck on meeting him, I afraid.

But good luck;-)

The afterparty was just pure luck for us, and even then not everyone who should have got in did.

But as the crowds, and venues get bigger, he may not hang around like he did over the last tours, so even we may not get the access we've had before. So again it's pot luck on meeting him, I afraid.

But good luck;-)

And it was too full.....even without everyone....