The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

I remember my first kiss! It was Senior year of high school with the guy I had the biggest crush on. I went to his house on Christmas Eve to exchange gifts and he had a mistletoe that he so conveniently had placed above the entrance to his living room!

That is extremely cute! :bleh::wub2:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha i agree!!! I took this nickname because...i saw that nick in a videogame, i liked it and it was easy to remember :biggrin2:

I need to change it to "unKissable" or something

lol naaaah your nick will happen :wink2:

I remember my first kiss! It was Senior year of high school with the guy I had the biggest crush on. I went to his house on Christmas Eve to exchange gifts and he had a mistletoe that he so conveniently had placed above the entrance to his living room!

adorable:wub2:

Ah, my first kiss.

Eek, actually I don't wanna remember it!

I had a boyfriend, who i found like..The biggest dork ever now.

And he's the one who gave me my first kiss.

I think I was around 13/14. And it was underneath his stairs. :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:csounds similar to mine! i hate it

well this is quite pathetic but i have not had my first kiss yet. and i am 17 years old. and quite frankly i am not ugly (i dont think so anyway). maybe its just because i have very picky taste in boys and i never really give anyone a chance. or maybe they are scared of me. ha oh well whatever...now my MFC family knows my deepest darkest secret!

well this is quite pathetic but i have not had my first kiss yet. and i am 17 years old. and quite frankly i am not ugly (i dont think so anyway). maybe its just because i have very picky taste in boys and i never really give anyone a chance. or maybe they are scared of me. ha oh well whatever...now my MFC family knows my deepest darkest secret!

Your not the only lonely one here on MFC who has not had his/her first kiss :) (me for example)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14980 :wink2:

Awwww! :wub2: That sounds amazing.

Ah, my first kiss.

Eek, actually I don't wanna remember it!

I had a boyfriend, who i found like..The biggest dork ever now. :naughty:

And he's the one who gave me my first kiss.

I think I was around 13/14. And it was underneath his stairs. :roftl:

Yepp, kind of similar to mine. I regret it!

So don't worry, the girls who haven't been kissed - its better to wait for the special one than end up in a mess like mine was! :bleh:

ah dont worry about it! the guys are probably scared... lol most of them ar, and they suppose to be the brave ones! pffffffffft

My first kiss was with a friend of mine when I was 12 and he was 14. He was walking with me to the bus stop after school and walked me to my bus. Right while I was getting on he grabbed my arm and pulled me down towards him and he kissed me on the cheek. Then he ran away. Then the next day I saw him again and kissed him. Nothing else happened then until I was 14 and he asked me out the summer before I started high school. He is basically the only boyfriend I've ever had until we broke up in January.

awwwwwww :wub2::tears:

Mine was a few weeks ago with this tall guy, he had the most beautiful brown eyes, the softest lips in the whole world, oh and he had curly hair, it was the best kiss ever..................:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Then........................................I woke up!:naughty:

I drink and drink but i never get drunk

Wtf, sounds like a song :roftl:

Random comment to reply to in this thread but me too!

I'm sooo slow to get drunk, I have to drink loads! :roftl: so I don't often get drunk..haha :bleh:

I think we've a nice song coming along here though :naughty: we'll get Brandon on the job to give it a tune :bleh:

Mine was a few weeks ago with this tall guy, he had the most beautiful brown eyes, the softest lips in the whole world, oh and he had curly hair, it was the best kiss ever..................:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

haha lol I want that kiss too :wink2::wub2:

I love your signature! the "lost" picture is great!

Aaw:wub2:

That's good too. Just touching someone you care about has healing properties, I've heard:bleh:

yah he claims that whenever i touch him any pains go away...

lol hahaha i think i dreamt that too

My first kiss was on my 14th birthday. It was on my deck in my back yard, which is under trees, pretty much. :naughty:

as long as you dont regret it

Curiously, my first kiss was under a tree . I’ve never really thought about that . But I was in my 5th grade summer, so I was 11 years old, and I was dating a guy, but we've never kissed before, in that day, we were under a tree, like we ever did, and we were talking, I was laid in the grass and he was sit on my side and suddenly he kissed me, under the tree ! xD

Curiously, my first kiss was under a tree . I’ve never really thought about that . But I was in my 5th grade summer, so I was 11 years old, and I was dating a guy, but we've never kissed before, in that day, we were under a tree, like we ever did, and we were talking, I was laid in the grass and he was sit on my side and suddenly he kissed me, under the tree ! xD
Que fofo:wub2:

Que fofo:wub2:

Pois foi . Ele beijou-me assim do nada . Nós tavamos a olhar um para o outro e depois ele beijou-me e depois ficamos a olhar um para o outro com cara de aparvalhados e ele voltou a beijar-me ! xD

He was a complete douche, we dated for two years. Ran into him at a concert last night, though. :naughty: Awkward!

lol hahaha you two talk?

Aaw-that's real love:wub2:

:wub2: i hope so

hehehe sounds very cute