• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

Shameez I have a can of creme soda!!!

Brought to me kindly by some relatives!

I think again... I want it to taste like creme soda... not like biltong though!!!:naughty:

ah i hope i dont taste a biltong one!

my first kiss tasted like that...

i hate it! so now he is forced to eat a sweet after smoking!

a feeling of 10.000 butterflies that made me go WOOOOOOOOHOOO! :wub2:

awwwwwwwwwwww thats sooooo cute! but i agree! :wub2:

1. i hate it! so now he is forced to eat a sweet after smoking!

2. awwwwwwwwwwww thats sooooo cute! but i agree! :wub2:

1. well, i smoke too, but i do everything to keep myself fresh & clean.

2. honestly, i never felt like that again after we broke up.

1. well, i smoke too, but i do everything to keep myself fresh & clean.

2. honestly, i never felt like that again after we broke up.

if youre a smoker then it shouldnt bother you much:wink2:

ah thats sad.... you never again found another guy you could fall inlove with? my whoo hoo feeling doesnt always come lol some moments when we kiss and the mood is right, our first one was super whoo hoo tho, we are sucha weird story...

if youre a smoker then it shouldnt bother you much:wink2:

ah thats sad.... you never again found another guy you could fall inlove with? my whoo hoo feeling doesnt always come lol some moments when we kiss and the mood is right, our first one was super whoo hoo tho, we are sucha weird story...

i didn't smoke then, so it bothered me a bit...

well, i love my bf, but the real overblowing WOOOO-feeling at a kiss...i had it only with one guy.

:wink2:

yes, you are right!

don´t worry, in this case is more important to prefer quality to quantity:naughty:

YES TOTALY AGREE with you.......and even if "quantity" is too small to judge the quality...in my case of course ! :roftl::roftl:

lol awwww no! atleast now its a funny story!

Yes that was a comic situation particularly for my other friends and .... me NOW :naughty:

i didn't smoke then, so it bothered me a bit...

well, i love my bf, but the real overblowing WOOOO-feeling at a kiss...i had it only with one guy.

o ok i see.. awww that makes the kiss all more special then. After you fall inlove the way he kisses dont mean much anymore does it? its more just the fact that he is kissing you... or is it just me?

Yes that was a comic situation particularly for my other friends and .... me NOW :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:i can only imagine

o ok i see.. awww that makes the kiss all more special then. After you fall inlove the way he kisses dont mean much anymore does it? its more just the fact that he is kissing you... or is it just me?

hmmm...i don't know! haven't thought about it before! it pretty much depends on the lips! i am very into lips. :blush-anim-cl: my ex-bf had lips like Johnny Depp...i was in heaven!

Maybe it was because I was scared:blink:... I'm a bit obssessive... but, that's normal:wub2:

I'm hoping to find someone nice this summer... someone in particular... "Dare to dream:wub2:"

Thanks Iris!:wub2:

good luck, babe! :-)

So, I've been watching a fair bit of Mika on youtube recently and quite frequently the topic of Mika's "nomadic" childhood is under discussion. Just about every time, he talks about not having "that tree where you got your first kiss." Personally, my first kiss wasn't under a tree. It was in the middle of a bush:roftl:

So, I'm just curious how many people actually did have their first kiss under a tree and if not, where was it?

:roftl: Mine was a kiss on my BACK in a game of kiss-chase, so I was trying to get away, and didn't get the oppertunity to enjoy it:naughty:!!

I was only about 7, so i suppose it doesn't really count.

hmmm...i don't know! haven't thought about it before! it pretty much depends on the lips! i am very into lips. :blush-anim-cl: my ex-bf had lips like Johnny Depp...i was in heaven!

oooooooooooooooohhhhh now that is what i call heaven as well!!!

That would be pretty bad!:puke:

Well you know what was weird? my bf ate strong food then kissed me and my mouth burned :shocked::roftl:

:roftl: Mine was a kiss on my BACK in a game of kiss-chase, so I was trying to get away, and didn't get the oppertunity to enjoy it:naughty:!!

I was only about 7, so i suppose it doesn't really count.

hahaha thats cute!

The first time I was kissed (I did not kiss back!!) was when I was 13 and I was sleeping over at a friends house. I was sleeping, and when I woke up my friend (female) was kissing me (Female!) That was the worst first kiss ever!!

But since I didn't kiss back, I don't like to consider it my first kiss. My first was with a boy I've known since I was 5, but I only see him for one week every year because he lives on the other side of the country. But last summer we were sitting on the couch watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest together, and he kissed me, and I kissed him. It was the most perfect first kiss, in my opinion.