New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

And Australia gets ignored once again :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, I can't wait to see DavidM's reaction to Mika coming to Mexico!

I've just realised that... :(

sorry Nico...sorry my dear Kelzy, sorry my sarcastic Scut, my nice Chickadee, Soangel, Oakie Dokie, Aaurora and everyone else at the aussies...

Now I feel a bit guilty for celebrating, but Mika will go to Australia, we'll make him go :mf_rosetinted: MFC is powerful. Besides, you're in the south hemysphere as well

(though I've heard you put the map upside down...haha, I guess it's just a rumour)

And David will be very excited. So will be us.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Nico...sorry my dear Kelzy, sorry my sarcastic Scut, my nice Chickadee, Soangel, Oakie Dokie, Aaurora and everyone else at the aussies...

Now I feel a bit guilty for celebrating, but Mika will go to Australia, we'll make him go :mf_rosetinted: MFC is powerful. Besides, you're in the south hemysphere as well

(though I've heard you put the map upside down...haha, I guess it's just a rumour)

:tears: Thanks for your thoughts Romis .... he'll come back one day, I hope ... Anyway , GREAT news for South America !!!:punk:

He is coming to Argentina!! He is really coming!! And I thought that he doesn't know the country!! Sorry Mika, now I know you're smarter of what I thought!!

OMGGG!!! You don't have a clue how happy I am right nowwwww!!!

*had a heart attack and she's going to the hospital now* :stretcher:

p.s: Sorry for this but I feel like I have to share my happiness everywhere! :biggrin2:

Awww, Romis, don't feel guilty. You have every right to be delighted that he singled your country out to mention and said he's looking forward to going there. If I were you I'd be swinging from the ceiling, regardless of whether he did or didn't mention other countries he's supposed to be heading back to someday.

Oh, and yeah, we did put the map upside down.:naughty:

1865001104.jpg

Wow! I feel like I just got a taste of what it was like to be a Mika fan at the beginning of last year. A REAL blog from the man himself, not this "Mikasounds" entity. Yay, Mika! :punk: I can't wait to see what he's planning for the blog/website/etc. *does a dance* :mf_boff: <--Just had to use that one. I can't dance much better than that.

Forgot to say that it's fantastic to finally hear something from him, and I mean directly from "him" like in the old days, not any of that "Vote and buy now guys! Love, Mikasounds" malarkey :biggrin2:.

Haha, obviously we were thinking along the same lines. :wink2:

this is cool ... :naughty: wish he could've mentioned us instead of saying forum xD wouldn't that have been absolutely amazing ? :wub2:

Maybe it's better he didn't. We'd be bombarded with new fans. The MFC would crash. :boxed:

Wow! I feel like I just got a taste of what it was like to be a Mika fan at the beginning of last year. A REAL blog from the man himself, not this "Mikasounds" entity. Yay, Mika! :punk: I can't wait to see what he's planning for the blog/website/etc. *does a dance* :mf_boff: <--Just had to use that one. I can't dance much better than that.

Haha, obviously we were thinking along the same lines. :wink2:

Maybe it's better he didn't. We'd be bombarded with new fans. The MFC would crash. :boxed:

hey Alyssa, maybe he'll act on your idea!! The "Hanson" inspired one! That would be sooo coool!!!!

I got this excited, quivery feeling in my stomach and felt excitment. Mapped out where 45min outside on NY in CT is, that he has been in the NY Metro Area,

got me giddy. (apology for disjointed sentences)

It revived me. I was begining to think that this whole Mika thing was a dream, but then he blogs and I feel like 2/2/08 never stopped.

Of course, me being me, would love to know more about the natural shampoo and why he switched off from what he was using and what is he looking for.

then offer suggestions.

Of course my let down begins.:tears:

Wow...was not expecting him to make a blog. That's really nice of him to come out and let everyone what he's up to before people started going crazy...well more crazy lol. Really happy for all you South Americans!!!!!!!!!!! Yay you'll finally get a tour! I'm sure Australia will get one too!

That's great! So did any NYCers rush off to buy last-minute tickets to the Tegan & Sara show then? :bleh:

--Jack

That was one of my first thoughts after I was done reading it lol.

Well anyone???

I got this excited, quivery feeling in my stomach and felt excitment. Mapped out where 45min outside on NY in CT is, that he has been in the NY Metro Area,

got me giddy. (apology for disjointed sentences)

It revived me. I was begining to think that this whole Mika thing was a dream, but then he blogs and I feel like 2/2/08 never stopped.

Of course, me being me, would love to know more about the natural shampoo and why he switched off from what he was using and what is he looking for.

then offer suggestions.

Of course my let down begins.:tears:

I don't know if this was what he'd been doing exactly, but just yesterday actually I was reading something about how the chemicals in shampoos are really harsh and your hair really doesn't need them to be clean. So, some people just use water to wash it and never use shampoo or conditioner or anything. The theory is also backed up by the fact that animals with beautiful coats don't wash with anything but water. Evidently, it wasn't Mika's forte. :roftl: I don't think I could do it either.

I just posted on his blog--you can use no shampoo brands like this one, ri:

http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-No-Poo-p-53.html

If you're lazy, or make your own with baking soda and vinegar and stuff. It doesn't have to be just water, that really is not entirely effective.

Back in Russia my mother sometimes washed my hair with a mixture made of black bread, and would condition it with eggs. The eggs-as-conditioner (you do wash them out) was a bit of a beauty secret of Russian women in the olden times, and they were known for having knee-length braids so it must have worked!

--Jack

P.S. Rilo, check out Katy Perry's myspace!

I just posted on his blog--you can use no shampoo brands like this one, ri:

http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-No-Poo-p-53.html

If you're lazy, or make your own with baking soda and vinegar and stuff. It doesn't have to be just water, that really is not entirely effective.

Back in Russia my mother sometimes washed my hair with a mixture made of black bread, and would condition it with eggs. The eggs-as-conditioner (you do wash them out) was a bit of a beauty secret of Russian women in the olden times, and they were known for having knee-length braids so it must have worked!

--Jack

P.S. Rilo, check out Katy Perry's myspace!

No-Poo... hahaha.

Oooh natural beauty secrets like that always intrigue me. Kind of reminds me of the olive oil conditioning thing.

Congrats on Katy defaulting your drawing! It's really fab! (Funny that I recognized it immediately since I'd just peeked into the Appleman thread. :bleh:)

Heee, thanks! See, if Mika really starts using his myspace more, I would send random bubble drawings to him, too.

--Jack

That's so cool that Katy defaulted your drawing! Congratualtions! :biggrin2:

That was an accident. His finger slipped. :ap_rosetinted:

We really do need you in the apple thread. I wonder if :ap_rosetinted: rather than :mf_rosetinted: will become the standard for being sarcastic about Mika specifically... :roftl:

Oh, and thank you for your comment above! :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack