New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

I actually heard rumours that he was going bald!:shocked: I thnk that there was some other blog about it...possibly even pics..I'll try and find it:thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually heard rumours that he was going bald!:shocked: I thnk that there was some other blog about it...possibly even pics..I'll try and find it:thumb_yello:

:roftl::thumb_yello: Keep up the good work!

:roftl:

Of course! Continue honing those blog-finding skills and you just might beat Pam. :roftl:

It has to be the real deal then, ’cause Babs and & have kept us in hard training not to be as gullible as we where a couple of months ago!:groovy:

We must never forget the first of April!:boxed:

:pbjt:

With all the faffing about he does with it, I wouldn't be surprised,LOL!

And I pretty sure we won't see a full blown beard on the big guy, just the stubble.

Something he told me;-)

• 2 weeks later...

oh Mika, please please please come to Ohio:wink2: We really could use you and your lollipop girls as a major post winter cheer up:thumb_yello: Dont forget that you have fans here tooo [esspecially me:wub2:] I dont know what I would do if i heard on the radio that you would be performing at the 'Q' in Cleveland one weekend, yes i do, i'd buy out the entire front row just for myself:mf_lustslow: loveya:bleh:

MIKA!

Please come to Conneticut or around the New England area!

I missed you twice here, and i absolutely need to see you!

U have so many fans here! Fans that were fans and people that I MADE fans!

Do u see how many people want you to come to the Unites States?

COME BACK! PLEASE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

O M G! I actually didn't see the name of this thread I was just reading and wondering :"Why somebody writes so much and nowhere is Mika's name?:sneaky2:" And than i sow the sentence:'With my music...' and than i look at the name of thread and can't belive he wrote this! :wub2: :wub2: btw poor guy:rolls_eyes: