The people who haven't been kissed because of the dumb guys who are dumb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be kissed, we just need to be patient :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah right, the crying lonely girl spoke! :roftl: I'm trying to be patient this looooong 3 years it's so hard but oh well, i can see the light XDDD

Hopefully...If no one kisses me, i am going to...*sighs 'cause she cant think of anything good to do*

I'll just, marry my cat. He likes me.

thanks for the cookie dough:blush-anim-cl:thats another bunch of calories i need to burn off :bleh:

what do you mean elanorelle?

find a cute boy and try to kiss him!:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

equality!:roftl::roftl:

Aw, ladies...I've been there...sad because of waiting and all that. I can relate with you. But believe me, it isn't because you are fat, ugly, etc..etc... It's just that you haven't met the right person yet.

that is true. I'm also a bit young to keep calling myself a spinster xD

Aw, ladies...I've been there...sad because of waiting and all that. I can relate with you. But believe me, it isn't because you are fat, ugly, etc..etc... It's just that you haven't met the right person yet.

Ohh...i feel a lot better now *hugs* thanks

Ok, i gotta go now!!! Byee!

YAY!! i was wondering when this thread was coming!! i saw you guys discussing it on the other 'first kiss' thread! now i feel special. no kisses for me yet and i'm almost 17! i'm proud of myself(i really don't konw why though):biggrin2:

I must say, the title of the thread is completely amazing. It could also be "The good lollipop girls" thread haha.

:naughty::punk:

or maybe the 'livin' our lives till love is found, cuz love's gunna getcha down thread' :naughty: kinda long....:biggrin2:

Aww, guys! I didn't mean to make you feel bad when I started the other thread... I did it more because I was wondering about the stereotype/cliche that Mika keeps using about "not having that tree where you got your first kiss" and wondering if it had enough support borne out by people's experience to BE a stereotype or cliche.

I'm 16...never been kissed...I admit, it gets me down sometimes, especially lately. I know it'll happen, though, so I'm not too worried.

Me too :naughty:

I have to be ready though and in love ( I guess) haha

Oh Mikaaaa, come give me a kiss!:snog::newyear:

Aww, guys! I didn't mean to make you feel bad when I started the other thread... I did it more because I was wondering about the stereotype/cliche that Mika keeps using about "not having that tree where you got your first kiss" and wondering if it had enough support borne out by people's experience to BE a stereotype or cliche.

Don't worry about that :)

I'm 18 and never been kissed, I always felt like I was the only one, but now I know it isn't so. But I know our time will come :D

haha and the title of this thread is funny :D

Ok i probably shouldnt be in here :blush-anim-cl: but i just wanted to say that, some of the things that people have said in here are soo familar to me, and i have felt exactly the same.

I was 17 (nearly 18) before i had the whole first kiss thing, it was totally unexpected but it was well worth waiting for, dont dispair peoples im a really strong believer in fate and that everything happens for a reason but we may not understand or like the way it happens at the time. So keep smiling and enjoy life (as much as possible:roftl:) as a very wise person once said, live your life until love is found, cause love's gonna get you down.:biggrin2:

Ok i probably shouldnt be in here :blush-anim-cl: but i just wanted to say that, some of the things that people have said in here are soo familar to me, and i have felt exactly the same.

I was 17 (nearly 18) before i had the whole first kiss thing, it was totally unexpected but it was well worth waiting for, dont dispair peoples im a really strong believer in fate and that everything happens for a reason but we may not understand or like the way it happens at the time. So keep smiling and enjoy life (as much as possible:roftl:) as a very wise person once said, live your life until love is found, cause love's gonna get you down.:biggrin2:

I think that it's worth waiting, my first kiss has to be something special, I mean, it has to be with a boy that I really love and trust and not someone who's just a flirt...

We'll see what future brings :)

Maybe he doesn't have that special tree because he's never been kissed... it's hard to believe, with that amazingly sexay face of his, but maybe he was too shy or was a fan of kiss- abstinence or only ever knew blind girls/boys:boxed::naughty:

I love the title. :naughty:

As I said in the other thread, I was 18 when I got my first real kiss, but I may as well have waited! It was definitely not all that. I was 21 before I kissed someone I really liked kissing.

For my taste, awkward, goofy, slightly nerdy guys have been the best kissers, but they are usually very shy so you kinda have to kiss them instead.

--Jack