An Earring?

Pam Travers

These blogs you find really are quite interesting. Where oh where do you find them?:naughty:Not falling for this again!

She has a subscription to a special blog search engine that pulls from Never-Never-Land. :bleh:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i found this on a blog...

"yesterday my sister and i went to see tegan and sara and we saw mika, the singer of grace kelly, in the crowd, he looked pretty shy, a boy even stepped on his feet and he didnt react or anything...anyway we didn´t pay much attention since we were too excited for the gig to begin, xxxx and i were started to jump around long before the gig had begun, lol we couldn´t wait, I forgot to say something about mika, xxx made me notice it and it is pretty weird, he was wearing a sort of diamond earring on his right ear, it looked horrid but it must be very trendy in Europe we assumed,lol..."

does anyone know anything about this "sort of diamond earring"????!!!!!because honestly im pretty shocked, and btw its not trendy at all here as they are assuming...lol, come on, how could it be??

but his peircing is in his left ear. :blink:

speaking of holes in male body, why there's a piercing called Prince Albert?!

..Brits are so odd..

:pbjt:

What's this? Mika has a Prince Albert?

Hrm. Could cause problems in his underwear modeling career. Unless they're easy to remove? :blink:

:roftl::roftl:

so wait is it true that in england it's the opposite ears. in america, left ear means gay, but is it really different across the ocean? or is it just a rumor? oh well if he put it on the straight side, i guess it goes along with the whole 'mika's getting married' thing:naughty:

I don't think anyone cares anymore. You can wear earrings in both ears as a guy if you want.

well i found this on a blog...

"yesterday my sister and i went to see tegan and sara and we saw mika, the singer of grace kelly, in the crowd, he looked pretty shy, a boy even stepped on his feet and he didnt react or anything...anyway we didn´t pay much attention since we were too excited for the gig to begin, xxxx and i were started to jump around long before the gig had begun, lol we couldn´t wait, I forgot to say something about mika, xxx made me notice it and it is pretty weird, he was wearing a sort of diamond earring on his right ear, it looked horrid but it must be very trendy in Europe we assumed,lol..."

does anyone know anything about this "sort of diamond earring"????!!!!!because honestly im pretty shocked, and btw its not trendy at all here as they are assuming...lol, come on, how could it be??

Mika can wear an earring if he wants to! My son wears earrings all the time!

i DO know i'm a PITA now (sorry yop, don't want to use yr noble title)..

but

can we have the link to that blog? :wink2:

is this a sort of 'mika goes to India'.............? :wink2:

ok

now shoot me!:naughty:

That was my thought....Pam, we love you, how can we trust you and your perpetual "I found a blog" line???? (I spent most of April 1st looking for the Indian one *dies of embarrassment:naughty:*)

Strange but some of us have better things to do... :thumb_yello:

Somebody else used this turn of phrase last week. If you really do have better things to do, then don't be here on this thread. It is just a bit of fun.

It fills in the MIKA desert. Keeps us amused. What could be better than keeping ourselves amused? Housework? Homework? I doubt it.:bleh:

That was my thought....Pam, we love you, how can we trust you and your perpetual "I found a blog" line???? (I spent most of April 1st looking for the Indian one *dies of embarrassment:naughty:*)

yeah i know you cant trust me since april the first:naughty:

in this very case trouble is: this blog is a myspace blog, its from one of my myspace friend who s blog is set on private, so unless you are friend with this person too i cant possibly post any link and that also the reason whi i replaced the name of the sister by XXXX

:

Bling bling, you think you're clever but you never see nothing at all. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

his underwear or his problems?:roftl:

:lmfao:

:

You're not the only one who did that:blush-anim-cl:

I tried Turkish delight once, does that count? :naughty:

dcdeb

lol hahaha so did i, not a fan!

well for me id find it really weird if Mika got an earring, i wouldnt mind, he can do what he wants, but if he comes to SA, he shouldnt wear it..... The guys with the earrings are the 'bad boys'- if youre good, you dont mix much:shocked:

well for me id find it really weird if Mika got an earring, i wouldnt mind, he can do what he wants, but if he comes to SA, he shouldnt wear it..... The guys with the earrings are the 'bad boys'- if youre good, you dont mix much:shocked:

He already had an earring. You could see it in a few pics:naughty:

You don't think he's a bad boy? That's a shame :sad:

yeah it's fairly easy to imagine really,

:wub2:

that makes me like him even more, I love when people are a little shy:wub2:

That's what kind of surprised me when I met him. He was SO energetic and outgoing onstage, but when I met him afterwards, he seemed a bit shy. It was quite sweet, and so different from his on-stage persona.

A diamond earring? Well, if he wants to wear one, then let him! It's his ear... He can do what ever he wants with it. We obviously decide what we wear, so why can't he...

Just have to say randomly that I love your avatar. I just bought Twilight today since I read it months ago and loved it, and realized I don't have my own copy! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn. The bookstore where I work is having a midnight release party for it. :bleh:

so wait is it true that in england it's the opposite ears. in america, left ear means gay, but is it really different across the ocean?

In America, a piercing in your left ear means you're straight, and right ear means you're gay.

In America, a piercing in your left ear means you're straight, and right ear means you're gay.

here its different, it tells if you are active or passive, you can also use an hankerchief....

if you wear a diamond it only tells one thing: you are rich or pretend you are, unless its a coloured diamond then your gay and if you wear earrings both sides then you are gay too

here its different, it tells if you are active or passive, you can also use an hankerchief....

if you wear a diamond it only tells one thing: you are rich or pretend you are, unless its a coloured diamond then your gay and if you wear earrings both sides then you are gay too

In wich country do you live? And don't say Eurobasket:naughty:

Okay....:naughty:

His piercing was in his left ear wasn't it?

I thought people were saying right. :mf_rosetinted:

So if Mika lives in the UK, the US straight/gay thing may not apply. So who knows? What do you mean active or passive? Actively gay vs passively gay? Sexually active vs...not? :roftl: And what does using a handkerchief mean?