An Earring?

Pam Travers

Why actually is it ridiculous... because you personally think it is and don't want him to wear it... well sorry it's got nothing to do with you... Mika as an Individual has the right to wear what he likes... You make yourself sound as stupid as the record people telling him what music he must make... good job he didn't listen to them either...

Mika wear what you bloody well like :thumb_yello:

lol, really? I honestly thought his life depended on my only thoughts, really, since we are so close and stuff...

its ridiculous TO ME, jeez i didnt think i HAD to even mention it since its so ****ing obvious.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, really? I honestly thought his life depended on my only thoughts, really, since we are so close and stuff...

its ridiculous TO ME, jeez i didnt think i HAD to even mention it since its so ****ing obvious.

No! His life depends on my thoughts only! God help him. :naughty:

I don't care :ap_rosetinted:

{oooh it's since a while nobody dares..}:naughty:

speaking of holes in male body, why there's a piercing called Prince Albert?!

..Brits are so odd..

What strange things you know Greta. :ap_rosetinted:

Of course, Prince Albert was German........

[but yeah Pam, in theory it's bad taste also for me "heavy jewelry" on a man

Especially in the Prince Albert department. Eowwwww.:naughty:

Yes hun... I understand YOU think it's ridiculous... hence why you've started a thread about it....

Strange but some of us have better things to do... :thumb_yello:

..Brits are so odd..

:pbjt:

according to Wikipedia:

Perhaps more fatefully, Malloy published a pamphlet, Body & Genital Piercing in Brief, in which he concocted fanciful histories of genital piercings in particular. These ersatz tales — which included the notion that Prince Albert invented the piercing that shares his name in order to tame the appearance of his large penis in tight trousers — are widely circulated as urban legend. No historical proof of their veracity has been located independent of Malloy's assertions.

love the internet:roftl:

my 2 cents.

I don't mind a piercing on a guy, what i do mind is when they wear huge earrings...

Personally, i can deal with small hoops.

But like most things, i'll believe it when i see it.

either way, thanx for posting =]

Well I remember once a blog where someone said they saw Mika snogging someone from BB in a Tesco's carpark ...... I mean take blogs with a pinch of salt I say .... and about this, esp when there's no picture evidence, you can speculate all you like .... it's not like we didn't know he has a piercing ... he doesn't wear anything in it when he's touring or doing promotional stuff does he .... what he wears when he goes out for a night out is his business ... I mean it's just an earring .... just strange to say you're :shocked: by it

There are not many things that would shock me about Mika ... maybe cos' I don't give a monkeys what he does as long as he keeps bringing out fantastic music. :)

Yes hun... I understand YOU think it's ridiculous... hence why you've started a thread about it....

dont call me hun please we dont know each other thats the first thing

secondly i think diamond earrings are ridiculous but i quite like the idea to open a thread about it especially since its related to mika and if you dont like it here i suggest you to leave, whats wrong with you..really.

do you have something better to do? oh yes i forgot you have a RL...but what the **** are you still doing here then, i dont get it...anyway i made this thread for people like me with no real life, again if you dont like it dont come around please.

I don't care :ap_rosetinted:

{oooh it's since a while nobody dares..}:naughty:

..Brits are so odd..

:pbjt:

but yeah Pam, in theory it's bad taste also for me "heavy jewelry" on a man :kaf:

I defy anyone to see if Mika has one of THOSE!LOL!

dont call me hun please we dont know each other thats the first thing

secondly i think diamond earrings are ridiculous but i quite like the idea to open a thread about it especially since its related to mika and if you dont like it here i suggest you to leave, whats wrong with you..really.

do you have something better to do? oh yes i forgot you have a RL...but what the **** are you still doing here then, i dont get it...anyway i made this thread for people like me with no real life, again if you dont like it dont come around please.

Being rude to people get's you nowhere... :roftl:

Oh and I hun everyone It's called being polite something you obviously know nothing about ... end of conversation - cos' I really can't be bothered with you :bleh:

I defy anyone to see if Mika has one of THOSE!LOL!

Well, maybe he has you know, check out the wiki description.

the notion that Prince Albert invented the piercing that shares his name in order to tame the appearance of his large penis in tight trousers

:blink::naughty:

Hmmm...so any chance that one of our kind and fine google whores here finds us some pics where he's wearing the infamous thing? (photoshop if needed:naughty:)

I personally (as in me, moi, myself, my own opinion which I do not intend or wish to impose on anyone- Gee, I felt the need for this disclaimer as some seem to be taking things so seriously) don't mind a guy with a discrete, small, tastful earring, but I totally despise the "Beckham or rapper look", which I think is tacky, vulgar and pathetic.

Again, I direct anyone who has just taken offence by what they read to my disclaimer above:naughty:.

So yes, of course Mika can wear what he likes, but we can say what we like as well:bleh:.

Now Greta, mentioning the Prince Albert... I always wondered what the purpose of those was...would that not be kind of sore? And inconvenient? :shocked: I just don't get them.

En fin...

sure like voting for mika to be the sexiest man alive,lol, see , we are all very different, all having very different interest in life.

@rak, one thing is sure, if you read the meaning of the prince albert piercing you will easily understand why this one couldnt have been named "MIKA"

Hmmm...so any chance that one of our kind and fine google whores here finds us some pics where he's wearing the infamous thing? (photoshop if needed:naughty:)

Where's Christine when you need her.....

I personally (as in me, moi, myself, my own opinion which I do not intend or wish to impose on anyone- Gee, I felt the need for this disclaimer as some seem to be taking things so seriously) don't mind a guy with a discrete, small, tastful earring, but I totally despise the "Beckham or rapper look", which I think is tacky, vulgar and pathetic.

Again, I direct anyone who has just taken offence by what they read to my disclaimer above:naughty:.

Whaaaa :tears:stomps off in huff

So yes, of course Mika can wear what he likes, but we can say what we like as well:bleh:.

And we do, oh how we do.:ap_rosetinted:

Now Greta, mentioning the Prince Albert... I always wondered what the purpose of those was...would that not be kind of sore? And inconvenient? :shocked: I just don't get them.

En fin...

See above post, re trouser taming. :naughty:

sure like voting for mika to be the sexiest man alive,lol, see , we are all very different, all having very different interest in life.

@rak, one thing is sure, if you read the meaning of the prince albert piercing you will easily understand why this one couldnt have been named "MIKA"

Ah, but if he's already taking advantage of the trouser taming method described, it may just be working very, very well......:ap_rosetinted:

Being rude to people get's you nowhere... :roftl:

Oh and I hun everyone It's called being polite something you obviously know nothing about ... end of conversation - cos' I really can't be bothered with you :bleh:

it leads nowhere, then why are you being it?

im a very polite person but strangely i dont call anyone hun, then again you are being very rude, if you cant be bothered then again please leave, i asked you already and this very politely because unlike you im a very polite person.

En fin...

I don't want to find out :boxed:

come on girls calm down:mf_rosetinted:

what's happenig to MFC these days:boxed:

i think we need a new mika album seriously:naughty:

and please try to be polite.

that's what i love about MFC, everybody is polite here. or should i say "was polite":wink2:

and btw this blog just made me laugh,don't take it so serious.

pam did a good thing with bringing it here.the point is having fun with some news about him.we all know there is no evidence, it might be true or not.just read it and send a comment (or don't) than move on.

thanx pam.

I don't remember what french/austrian duchess wanted her clitoris removed coz she couldn't stand the idea of having a small penis..and following the Freud theories, it was the cause of anorgasmia..pfff..just try something more fancy than the missionary position on bed, milady!:rolleyes:

it was the princess mariebonaparte and guess what it didnt work...freud was so wrong about so many things