Mika's getting... MARRIEED???

roxylollipop04

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Milla and Mika. I bet they'd be one of those couples that gives their kids all "M" names.

since he considers alice as a really nice guy name,probably he'll name his sons mandy and mary :bleh:

since he considers alice as a really nice guy name,probably he'll name his sons mandy and mary :bleh:

Yeah, that would be great:naughty:

Oh wow he's Tamasexual! wow...:lmfao:

Muwhahaha, finally we know his sexuality:mf_rosetinted:

• 3 years later...

"Milla married director Paul W.S. Anderson (director/writer of the Resident Evil series) on August 22, 2009. They have a daughter together, Ever Gabo J. Anderson (born 11.03.07).

Milla and Paul have worked together on the Resident Evil franchise and will team up again for the 3-D version of The Three Musketeers (2011). "

I got this from Milla's official site! http://www.millaj.com/bio.shtml

Stop spreading rumours!

"Milla married director Paul W.S. Anderson (director/writer of the Resident Evil series) on August 22, 2009. They have a daughter together, Ever Gabo J. Anderson (born 11.03.07).

Milla and Paul have worked together on the Resident Evil franchise and will team up again for the 3-D version of The Three Musketeers (2011). "

I got this from Milla's official site! http://www.millaj.com/bio.shtml

Stop spreading rumours!

:lmfao: Did you see the date on the first post? And anyway I don't for a minute think anyone who has been here for any length of time believes this. In fact if you read the thread people didn't believe it in 2008 either.

Welcome to MFC by the way! Way to go, telling everyone off in your first post. :lmao: